Welcome to Janise High (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Welcome to Janise High (Accepting)

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:32 am

ImageImage

"Calm down..." A middle-aged woman says. She beckons you to follow her. "Come. I will show you around Janise High." You feel light and airy as butterflies jitter in your stomach

*All of Tess' rules apply
*All sexualities of characters are straight
*You are allowed four characters each
*All characters are 14-15 since it is their first year of high school
*Be creative ^-^

Code: Select all
[left][img]url of image here[/img][/left][right][size=150]Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
History (where they were born etc.);
Why they are coming to this school;
Friends;
Crushes/relationship;
Other(piercings, scars, etc.);[/size][/right]
Last edited by ❝steℓℓar❞ on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jennifer Remeriz

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:46 am

Age; 15
Gender; Female
Personality; "I'd say I'm nice and helpful.." Jennifer (Jenny) is compassionate and selfless. She enjoys helping people even if she doesn't know what she's doing herself. Although she likes people, she enjoys some alone time to rest and think to herself.
History (where they were born etc.); She was born in Washington, D.C. and moved to Colorado when she was seven. Her father died due to heart failure just a few years after moving. Ever since, Jenny took on writing novels so she could keep writing in the family. Her mother is an alcoholic so she spends most of her time with her aunt, Erin. She does visit her mom at weeks at a time.
Why they are coming to this school; It was the closest school to her aunt's house and her mom's house.
Friends; Nikki
Crushes/relationship; None yet
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); "I have two piercings on my ears.. I also have a scar on my back" (to be rp'ed why)
Last edited by ❝steℓℓar❞ on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aaron Trippel

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

Age; 15
Gender; Male
Personality; He's one of the people who will try and steal the spotlight. He is sort of needy and always needs someone to do stuff for him. Though he keeps this act around strangers, inside he is more of a talkative and fun-loving student. It's easy to amuse him. He loves walking to parks and skateboarding. "There is an awesome skateboard ramp at a park nearby my house."
History (where they were born etc.); He was born in Colorado and loves it ever since. His mother and father got in a divorce when he was ten and he now lives with his mom and stepfather. "Most people say they don't like their step parents.. My stepfather is more than I could ever ask for!".."My brother who moved out five years ago went to Janise High and our family loved it ever since."
Why they are coming to this school; His mother choiced him in this school and then there was no turning back.
Friends; None yet
Crushes/relationship; None yet
Other; I have no piercings or scars
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Janise High (New and Accepting)

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:01 am

Accepting posts now!
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B R A V E » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 am

Name; Allison Woodward
Age;14
Gender;Female
Personality; Alli is usually really nice and not one to judge someone right away. She reads and writes a lot as an outlet of her small anger problem. Ali is very musical and artistic, she dances and plays flute.
History (where they were born etc.); Allison was born in Florida, he mother died of a complication during child birth. Things were a little complicated growing up but she had her older sister who is 17 help her out. Recently her dad got a job in Colorado and he thought it would be better for some changes and to start over so there they are.
Why they are coming to this school; Father got a job in town and decided this was the best one
Friends; She just moved there so no
Crushes/relationship;not yet
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); pierced ears
Last edited by B R A V E on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my Rp
B R A V E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 am

Age; fifteen.
Gender; female.
Personality; dahlia is very shy and quiet, and enjoys being "unpopular." she hates being in huge group of people, and tends to avoid parties.
History; dahlia was born in scotland during a family reunion. since she was so young, her parents decided to stay in scotland and moved back when she was around six years old. she spent a few more years in malibu, where her brother was born. he died from unknown causes at two, which destroyed her parents. they packed up and moved again this year.
Why they are coming to this school; that's where her mom put her.
Friends; there's katie and olive back in malibu, and a childhood friend in scotland.
Crushes/relationship; n/a
Other; has a slight scottish accent.
searching for rp partner/pen pal
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:15 am

musique wrote:
Age; fifteen.
Gender; female.
Personality; dahlia is very shy and quiet, and enjoys being "unpopular." she hates being in huge group of people, and tends to avoid parties.
History; dahlia was born in scotland during a family reunion. since she was so young, her parents decided to stay in scotland and moved back when she was around six years old. she spent a few more years in malibu, where her brother was born. he died from unknown causes at two, which destroyed her parents. they packed up and moved again this year.
Why they are coming to this school; that's where her mom put her.
Friends; there's katie and olive back in malibu, and a childhood friend in scotland.
Crushes/relationship; n/a
Other; has a slight scottish accent.

❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me