✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby kanni » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:33 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; none
Finally giving up on the pair moving any faster, Nova took a deep breath and pushed through them to get in front, as there was no room on either side of the two to use. "Could you go any slower? My grandma walks faster than that and she's paralyzed." Nova muttered as she squeezed through the small space. Once she was in front of the pair the brunette picked up her pace, making her way to history. History was Nova's least favorite class, but if she got there soon enough she could claim a seat in the back and never have to answer any of the questions, or have to go up for presentations first, or any of that nonsense. Swerving around two boys that paused in front of the door, Nova made her way to the back of the small classroom.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:46 am

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
He just nodded slowly, pulling his hand out of his pocket to run it through his hair. He stayed silent while listening to Ezra, only to blink his eyes in confusion when he happened to hear a small pause while they were talking. He decided to let it go, assuming they maybe didn't feel like sharing that certain part of info. He nodded once more, and when they stopped at the history classroom, he peeked through the doorframe. He noticed it looked fairly empty, besides from the girl that had just arrived. He looked back at Ezra. "Any spot in particular you wanna go?" He asked. "It looks fairly empty right now, so I think we can choose..?"
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
He was glad that the door was already open, because he didn't really want to have to ask for it to be opened for him. He did not like asking for help, so he liked it when he was able to avoid such a situation. He went inside the classroom, and glanced around at the other desks, noting that only one of them - at the back - had been taking. Ezra turned towards Gary. "Well, normally, I just go there," he pointed at a front row desk that was by the wall, "because it's the only one that's been positioned so it'll accommodate my wheelchair. But you don't have to sit near me if you don't want to sit near the front," he explained.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 am

✿ Яαʌɛи ✿ wrote:
┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; nick

└────────────────────┘
a soft, nervous laugh slipped through olivia's lips, her already flushed cheeks only growing brighter at nick's words. "I, um, I'm Olivia... brushing a strand of hair from her face, she clung on tighter to her books, her grip so tight her knuckles were white. "and you?"

(( let me know if that font color is too light, i can change it c: ))
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 am

N I C K

"I'm Nick.'' He pushed past multiple kids who were yapping about this and that and how their summer was 'wild'. Nick didn't care for that stuff. His summer consisted of parties, clubs and obviously, girls. "Are you new? She didn't seem familiar to Nick. A pretty face like that would've stuck. A they walked, a kid stepped on my shoe and I grunted.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 am

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
His eyes followed where Ezra pointed. He eyed the area, noticing it was the front row. He was a little self-conscious about spots around the front only because of last school year. But since this school year was already starting off pretty well, he told himself mentally that there's pretty much nothing to worry about. And he really did prefer sitting by someone he knew instead of sitting next to people he didn't know at all. "I don't mind," he said, stepping into the classroom and heading over to the desks.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
Ezra smiled warmly again, if a little surprised, because he knew that some people did not like sitting at the front of the classroom, for some reason. But it was easier to see the board, and to hear the teacher, there, so he didn't mind at all himself. And it also meant that he was closer to the door - he was usually allowed to leave five minutes early, so that he could get to his next class and be on time, without getting in anyone's way. "Really?" he asked, looking ecstatic. He then moved over to the desks, taking a few minutes as he turned and had to position his wheelchair properly in the gap between his desk and the one behind him. Then, Ezra leaned over to get his bag out.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:39 am

┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; nick

└────────────────────┘
olivia felt a sharp sting in her should as the other girl pushed by her. well she seems friendly. "yeah, I guess. I moved here over the summer." She glanced over at Nick, taking note of his features in her mind.

fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛
    age. seventeen | location. boy's washroom | crush. none | tags. billie
Quinton was staring off into space, washing his hands when he heard a girls voice behind him. He jumped a little and turned off the tap. He spun around, laughing at her remark. " Don't worry, it could have been worse if it wasn't me in here." Quinton studied her for just a moment realizing she was quite pretty. He felt as if it was still awkward on her part and needed to say something. " Although you probably already know where it is, would you mind if I walked you to the girl's washroom?" It was an odd invitation but he wanted to get to know her and possibly become friends.
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:50 am

N I C K

Nick looked down at her, not taking his eyes off of her face. "You don't talk much huh? I don't really talk that much either, but that has more to do with the fact that I'm the quiet bad boy in school." He joked. "Are you a senior? I'm only asking cause I don't go after younger girls. I'm no cradle robber." Nick grabbed his backpack straps and laughed.

B I L L I E

Billie felt a bit more relieved now. He was funny and quite cute. "I doubt it." She shifted her bag, thinking of what to say and it it'd be too bold or not. "No need. I was only here to hide so I wouldn't look lame. Someone like me can't risk that on their first day. And since you're here, you can be my buddy." Billie linked her arm with his and pulled him outside the bathroom. "You look awfully familiar. I'm Billie"

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me