Art/fursona coloring shop...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art/fursona coloring shop...

Postby SpringV123 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I am looking to create a art/fursona coloring shop because I am better at coloring than I am drawing, would this be possible. And I would create it in the art for pets forum right?
thank you in advance for reading and answering,
Hero
SpringV123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art/fursona coloring shop...

Postby | Aloy | » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Yep, this is totally possible. Just choose the linart from editable oekaki you want to use and that clearly states it can be used for adoptables and for pets if you are going to charge for the colorings. Then say "Color me in", next save it and choose "finish later", then go over to the Adoptable Oekaki board and post it there. Just make sure people know they can color it for free if you plan on charging.

Edit:
I just realized I didn't totally answer. Sorry about that.
You can also find free linarts from other places and use them. Just make sure that you link back to where they give express permission for their use. Also, be positive to read how to properly link back to the free lines. If you use other linearts and color them on your computer, you would post here: viewforum.php?f=21
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpringV123 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok thank you so much! And I can ask people what lineart they want colored as well correct?
SpringV123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Oh, I misunderstood. Yes, you can still do that, but you were right. It would go in the art for pets board I believe since you will use different linearts. I can't stress enough to make sure that you can use their lines. I don't want you to get into trouble.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpringV123 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 am

Ok yeah I always check before I use and I only use linearts on CS that are editable.
SpringV123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me