well, tricky cheating question.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

well, tricky cheating question.

Postby .Pardalis. » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm

I have a problem that has been bothering me for awhile now.

I keep coming across these accounts that were created in July or august,and somehow the users have almost complete collections,with several pets that one has to sell their soul for. or obscene amounts of pets for a new account to have on their own.I open their trading rules and in one or two months these people have the CS lingo down to a science.If I offer a trade they know their rarities better than I do and Ive been on for a year.

So here is my problem. Do I flag them? it's obvious to me that some of these guys are cheating,there is no other explanation I can come up with when someone who joined in late august has grapes,Ur dogs and many many very rare advents form 09.but My sister Silverwhisper and I share a computer,and we trade sometimes.We live together so we are always fighting over the computer,and I'm afraid that by reporting a suspected cheater,someone will look at our accounts and wonder the if we are doing the same thing.

But it's gotten to the point where I see more and more of these things and i feel just as guilty for not saying something. so what do I do?I feel kinda vulnerable now because im posting this,but I feel like Something needs to be said..Im sorry if Im wasting time and energy here > <!
.Pardalis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: well, tricky cheating question.

Postby Takora Drakan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Just report a post of a person that you are suspecting, write in the extra from field what you are suspecting, and the mods/admins will deal with it. Simple as that. If they have no posts to report, write a PM to a moderator with the link to the profile of the profile of the person.
Last edited by Takora Drakan on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Spotlight:
Pet's name: Xylona
Trades - Looking for all kinds of Dragons!
Takora Drakan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BornConfused » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I get what you mean. I'm confused too. Me and my sister usually use our own laptops but sometimes we do use the same laptop. And we fight to. After all, we are sisters.
Looking for trades!!

I know Purplecat, ShadowKiss123, ~KK, and Ichigo+Snowy in real life!! :D

I am very random, so live with it XD
The truth always hurts...
I am a HUGE lover of anime and manga!
If you have any questions, just PM me!![/size][/size]

You may know me as BakuPokeWinx, BornConfused, BK, MyraBrown, or SparxRox on other sites...
BornConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lil'Tiger » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm

To answer the question about you and your sister, you should probably put something in your siggy if Tess/Nick don't know. Then they probably won't look at your account for cheating.

For the other question, some users just have luck and some others don't. However with that, you might want to wait for a mod to say something.
Meios:
Rest in Peace Kona:
December 5th, 2006 - June 12th, 2018
Always a good boy.
~
I've been on CS for 10 years!
Lil'Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurloz is back bby » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Report them if you truly believe they are cheating. Some people very good at trades and are able to collect pets such as these.

@Tiger
I dont think telling Nick/Tess you share a computer won't do anything.. I believe they only look for cheating.
All ends are tied. Please delete this account. :)

If any of my friends, fanclub members, or Knights are reading this:
I love you every single one of you, and I will never forget you.
kurloz is back bby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Pardalis. » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 pm

thanks guys <3 I know what you mean about luck but luck can only get someone so far when they have only been on for a few weeks you know? I'll do as instructed,I just tend to worry too much and wanted to make sure. thanks Xs a million
.Pardalis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RakWhitewolf » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:39 am

Lil'Tiger wrote:To answer the question about you and your sister, you should probably put something in your siggy if Tess/Nick don't know. Then they probably won't look at your account for cheating.

For the other question, some users just have luck and some others don't. However with that, you might want to wait for a mod to say something.

Actually, one of the Admin helpers (I can't remember which one) said in another thread that they discourage adding Signature notifications, as they do nothing to help C:

Anyway,
I agree. Maybe you should send an email to help@chickensmoothie.com and tell them your concerns there; include the usernames of the people you're worried about.
RakWhitewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am

Well, you'll never know unless you report them.

art belongs to rightful owners.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cobrastyle » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 am

E-mailing help@chickensmoothie.com is not for matters like this, I believe it's more for recovering passwords/personal matters/can't log on, etc. If you truly believe the person is cheating, do what Takora Drakan said. And yeah, the messages in the signatures are useless. The mods/admins don't care how many different players are on a computer as long as they play fairly.
Love breaks the machine
Everything's half apart, what can it mean
How can I trust my fractious heart
Knowing I have the enemy gene
Cobrastyle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 am

I think it is a fine choice for discussing other user activity. Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone on the forums for something that might be perfectly legit.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me