Adopted the wrong thing from the Pound? >.>

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Adopted the wrong thing from the Pound? >.>

Postby SolMiMi » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 am

Okay...so I noticed the Pound was open 29 minutes before it did and lay in wait for it. When I refreshed and the dogs came onto the page, I clicked on a black advent dog, but it took me to the 'whoops' page. When I pressed back, I saw an orange April advent dog picture had loaded and clicked the 'Adopt me now' button under it. I was feeling very happy when I saw that the adoption was successful - and suddenly it showed me I had adopted a white newborn advent with blue-tipped ears. D:

Not to make it a big deal, I'm happy to adopt anything, but it was really kind of off-putting for me when I had clicked the Adopt me button under the orange advent, NOT a white advent. :/ Not all the pictures had loaded though during the time I clicked the button, did that contribute to the problem? That the buttons were not aligned with the pups because not all the pictures had loaded?

Any light to shed on the problem would be very much appreciated. :c Just a tiny bit frustrating that I thought I had adopted what I wanted to adopt - only to find I actually hadn't, and couldn't go back for the one I was intending to adopt.
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted the wrong thing from the Pound? >.>

Postby Nick » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 pm

The buttons should have been aligned, but perhaps an image loaded just as you clicked the button and pushed the one you wanted out of the way.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted the wrong thing from the Pound? >.>

Postby SolMiMi » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:12 pm

Oh okay..thanks Nick ^^;; I was so shocked when I clicked to see the pet and the dog was white, not orange xD
Oh well, better luck next time~ x3
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me