Can't change outfits...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can't change outfits...

Postby Dorano1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am

So, I just moved my newly-adult dog to the adult group. (I think her name is Nightswirl) and tried to change her into the Graduation outfit. It didn't work, so I tried to change her into the jungle outfit. Still didn't work. (Finally I got frustrated and threw my mouse at my dog, but it don't think that helped...(I missed) I was able to remove the everything else from her, so I did, but that was it. Oh, and Yes, I did remember to hit the save button.
Pet's name: Chinese Midnight Gold

The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on, hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. The girl who's pencil's you just stole...those were all her family could afford for the school year. Put this in you're signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post this, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will
Dorano1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can't change outfits...

Postby Disgustedorite » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

If it just didn't show up, then, if you have a PC, just go to her page or anywhere where she appears and hit Ctrl+F5, and it will be fixed. If you can't drag it, it's a glitch.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Did the items show up when you went to dress her again? Images take awhile to reset because your computer browser will pull its history of the picture so it doesn't take as long to load the next time. Ctrl + F5 will hard refresh your browser and force it to load the picture again. Or, just give it a little time for it to show up.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorano1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Okay! Thank you, I'll try that.
Pet's name: Chinese Midnight Gold

The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on, hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. The girl who's pencil's you just stole...those were all her family could afford for the school year. Put this in you're signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post this, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will
Dorano1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me