My posts - Not working

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

My posts - Not working

Postby ~Accalia~ » Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 am

Hi,
I had alot of trouble after the site went down and I had a few posts deleted in my 'My posts' thing. I finally managed to track down my oekaki however both of my art threads were missing(not showing up in my 'My posts' folder + they were not in the folder.)

I was asking for someone to make me an avatar and I would give them a pet(CS Trades - Pets for art/Art for pets)

I only found 1 out of the 2 that went missing, I posted on it and it still doesnt come up in my 'My posts' folder. So I ended up making a new thread to see if it worked:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=561018

and this also does not come up in 'My posts' folder. They did before a few hours ago.

Sorry to put this problem out there.. I have added the posts to my bookmark and they are showing up there.

Thank you to who helps me and replies to me :)

EDIT: This also did not show up in my 'My posts' folder?
Pet of the week:
Is my birthday pet from Natsuo

ImageImageImage
~Accalia~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My posts - Not working

Postby Nick » Tue May 10, 2011 2:02 am

"My posts" searches the site for the posts you made. It is at least 3 to 5 minutes out of date at all times, and currently there are some posts missing from it. It gets totally rebuilt every evening so they'll definitely show up tomorrow.

Your posts will still be in the forum, you can just go visit them directly instead of using a search like My Posts.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My posts - Not working

Postby ~Accalia~ » Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

Thanks Nick :)