Glitch? the strangest

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Glitch? the strangest

Postby C-ren » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Well I was chatting with a friend of mine on MS when I decided my minutes for egg searching had come to the point where I could continue, well , my search. But first I had important business to take care of , so I went to "My posts" to see what was going on in my threads.
I proceeded to scroll down when, I saw something at the bottom. As you all know, you can never find on egg on this page , but there it was clear as day, an egg banner.
I screenshot it and then clicked it, an the link worked. No one can describe my utter surprise at this.
Is this a glitch? Does this maybe sometimes happen? Its not a serious problem, but something I wanted to share with the staff.
It's simply my curiosity.
Here is the link to the screenshot, which I uploaded on DeviantArt,
http://c-ren.deviantart.com/art/Lol-206137661
Thanks for your time , Ren-
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glitch? the strangest

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Looks like you were on page 2 of the my posts page (where eggs happen to appear). Other pages load much faster so don't hunt for them there.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Actually it is page one. I was going to say, that I hadnt known you could find it on page 2, but I double checked , and that page so happens to be, page 1.

:< Im sorry, but Im quite sure
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Ah, I see, it's checking that the URL is exactly "Forum/search.php?search_id=egosearch", but because you happen to have cookies disabled on that computer, your address has the extra "&sid" parameter in it to keep you logged on. So it doesn't know that you're on My Posts and doesn't block it.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me