What to name the pet?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What to name the pet?

Postby Lxgically♠️Speaking » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:59 pm

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I’ve been collecting all the Zodiac Dragon pets of this year’s new years litter and I’ve been naming them all based off of the 13 zodiacs. But for this one, I have no idea what to name it! I know the symbol looks like a double helix, but I’m unsure if there’s a specific name affiliated with the symbol! Any help would be appreciated (even if it’s just to tell me it’s simply just DNA or something, haha!)
Image Image ImageImage

Hi! I'm Logically. Feel free to send over a trade, I'm fairly easy to make a deal with ^ ^ (sig is wip ^ ^)
He/Him

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Lxgically♠️Speaking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What to name the pet?

Postby Lxgically♠️Speaking » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:52 pm

B
Image Image ImageImage

Hi! I'm Logically. Feel free to send over a trade, I'm fairly easy to make a deal with ^ ^ (sig is wip ^ ^)
He/Him

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Lxgically♠️Speaking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joe cool » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:53 pm

The constellation associated with this is named Cetus :3 Hope this helps!
snoopy | any pronouns
snoopy connoisseur and promoter

joe cool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lxgically♠️Speaking » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:54 pm

joe cool wrote:The constellation associated with this is named Cetus :3 Hope this helps!

Thank you so, so much!
Image Image ImageImage

He/Him

Lxgically♠️Speaking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me