What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby ylesia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:04 am

1 - I think that a "cruise trip" would be a beautiful idea! Every day we would "land" on a different place and the pets would express that place. I would suggest the Mediterranean (mainly because I'm Italian and I love my sea), but any area in the would would be perfect!

2 - On the same line of some post above me I think that an "endangered species" theme would be so nice! It could be presented also as a "summer at the zoo" or something similar since there is where most rare and endangered species are found.

3 - "Ranch" theme, a western classic.

Where no man has gone before…

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:04 am

zaichok wrote:A "childhood nostalgia" theme where all the pets are pps and maybe the items could be connected to childhood hobbies, also maybe some nap time themed items and clothes. Yeah overall just childhood nostalgia!

ahhhh I’d absolutely love a kidcore event!!! PPS only/primarily would be SOO cool (I collect PPS pets so I’d be in a frenzy over this!!) there could also be a lot of toys and plushies and maybe even a toy store location! the tokens could be building blocks or crayons or little figurines! and there could be fairytale themes and all sorts of things that we find fascinating as children can be incorporated into the pet, item and scenery design; it allows leeway into fantasy too!
this is such a good idea, I really hope we get some childhood nostalgia elements and some cute babies!!!
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HSoup » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:43 am

How about Summer theater. Putting on a production. Rehearsals, Costumes, Set decorating. Learning lines. etc.
★ Looking for Missed Outcomes ★

FR username: HSoup wrote:Dragons For Sale or Trade
HSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowMama01 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:51 am

Simon wrote:It's that time of year where we are starting to prepare for our annual Summer Vacation event! Over the past years we have explored everywhere from under water cities to the depths of outer space.

This year we would love to hear from the community what your dream event would be. If you have a theme concept you've been dying to see, comment on this thread to share! Maybe we will end up choosing it!

Previous themes which won't be repeated:

Rainbows!!! :clap:
My daughter and I share the same internet connection - and we trade all the time! Two real people on two different accounts, but the same internet! She is now ~Wholockian~, but used to be RainbowStar01. Don't ban us, please and thank you!!
We love Chicken Smoothie! :) Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
RainbowMama01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaichok » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:12 am

kotak wrote:
zaichok wrote:A "childhood nostalgia" theme where all the pets are pps and maybe the items could be connected to childhood hobbies, also maybe some nap time themed items and clothes. Yeah overall just childhood nostalgia!

ahhhh I’d absolutely love a kidcore event!!! PPS only/primarily would be SOO cool (I collect PPS pets so I’d be in a frenzy over this!!) there could also be a lot of toys and plushies and maybe even a toy store location! the tokens could be building blocks or crayons or little figurines! and there could be fairytale themes and all sorts of things that we find fascinating as children can be incorporated into the pet, item and scenery design; it allows leeway into fantasy too!
this is such a good idea, I really hope we get some childhood nostalgia elements and some cute babies!!!

Oh my god thanks for expanding my idea! I think it could be sooo fun!!
kaya💕

zaichok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coy0te » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:40 am

Wild west!!!

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
“That’s Rough, Buddy.”
(Previous sig was Vox. Currently obsessed with Atla)

Coy0te | Meesks | She/He/They

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Check out my babies
nothing to see here rn
Coy0te

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:52 am

- A masquerade ball! It could start indoors and even go out into the garden at one point. The family hosting the party could be a lion family, and there could be different 'stations' for food & drink, fancy clothes & masquerade masks, and we could collect pets that are guests at this ball. I'm thinking there could be a magical element, which would lead us out into a magic garden at the turning point of the event. So many possibilities! Maybe there's a mystery-solving aspect to the overall theme, too.

- A trip into a book! A little more conceptual, but it would let us combine some ideas that others have had into a solid narrative, like a cloud event and a fairytale event. We could get pets inspired by various fairy tales, items to dress up our pets so they belong in the world(s) inside the book, daydream-related pets and items, and there could be different 'stations' for different fairytale themes. At the turning point of the event, I would love to see a push to turn the books 'evil' or 'dark' (as most original fairy tales are dark), but we turn the stories around to have happy endings (:
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:50 am

steampunk for sure has been my long awaited dream summer event 🥹🤞
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeroness » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:28 am

- A Solarpunk Ranch
It could be a mix of futuristic, eco-friendly vibes (including caring about endangered species and renewable [green] energy, as well as water retention in soil etc.) with "summer on a ranch" vibes!

- Steampunk also would be awesome!
Zeroness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:05 am

a rave event! it could take place in a club, and you could maybe fight off like evil monsters in the basement or smth??? idk, but it would be fun

maybe a concert event, or a like a bioluminescent forest where everything glows type of event?
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me