Dec. 18 question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dec. 18 question

Postby JadeJester22 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:27 am

So I have heard about what Dec. 18 normally is like, but I had a few questions, as I’ve never experienced it before:
1. What is the minimum rarity? I know you only get your three draws at rollover, and I’m kind of worried I could end end up with three ugly OMGSCs that no one would want.
2. Does this include past Summer Events, Advent Calamdars, special releases, and Staff Litters?
3. What is the significance if using Dec. 18 for this event?
4. Is it just a random draw where anybody could get anything, or is there a limit on the number of each pet in the box (By which I mean supposes we have a random Chameleon monthly release in the pool, can only a few lucky people end up finding it, or is there an unlimited amount assuming you manage to get that pet picked?)
5. Is it possIble to get a rerelease of a pet you already own?
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dec. 18 question

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:51 am

Hey there!

1. The minimum rarity is rare. Uncommon and bellow pets aren't included. The past couple years, the 3 draws has been separated into 3 separate boxes to help people have more fair draws. One OMGSR/VR box, a box of older rares, and a box of more recent rares.

2. Yes. It includes all rare or above pets from all different events and litters. The only things which are not included are store pets and extremely recent rares from the last couple years.

3. December 18th is one week before Christmas! It's technically part of the advent calendar, but a lot of people are not able to play CS on Christmas day because they are spending it with family.

4. The pets are generated by percentages, not hard limits. Everyone has the same percentage chance of getting a specific pet.

5. Yes.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me