Can anyone help me pls

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can anyone help me pls

Postby HamLikesHam » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:42 am

I’ve seen people make their own adoptables here on chicken smoothie, and I really want to do something like that myself, so does anyone know how to do that?

Candy ❤️

Hi! I’m Ham, and I’m a drink with extra sugar- oh, and a conscience!
I’m super sweet!
but I can be bitter sometimes >;)

I’m not currently looking for anything specific.

HamLikesHam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can anyone help me pls

Postby Panne » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:36 am

Hello!

To make adoptables, you need to first figure out if you want them to be oekaki based or forum based. This is ultimately up to you, as both function similarly.

Then, you need to actually make the base art for the adoptables. Some people like to make one single species, some people like to create many to be available, similar to how chicken smoothie works with different species. Just remember to try to make something about them unique in some way, wether it is a unique species design or a unique backstory. Something that will make people interested in adopting.

As for making the thread, this is entirely up to you. There are many, many ways to create an adoptables thread. You can always look at other adoptables and see how they are structured, what kind of rules you want to implement, and how they run the adopts. A good start is to explain the species/backstory, write up some rules and any instructions on how to adopt!

This guide has a lot more great information and tips on how to make successful adopts as well!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items