Little confused

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Little confused

Postby Allizia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 pm

There are times when i click on my posts, where a post ive recently posted in doesnt appear, even though it should be there.
Im confused about why it disapears.
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little confused

Postby June Bug » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 pm

New posts sometimes take a little while to show up, but they always will. I don't remember the exact reason for it, but if something doesn't show up right away, just give it a minute and it'll pop up. :]
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm

There is a delay of up to 2 minutes before posts appear in My Posts. If you want to see your post after you've just made it, just wait after making the post and it takes you back to your post for you.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I dont mean brand new ones. I mean ones i made a day ago,and has been appearing in my posts alread, and then just disappears from my posts for around ten minutes before it comes back.
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 pm

If you've made a post in a topic owned by a COPPA'd user, and they edit their main post, the whole topic disappears until a moderator re-approves it. Could that be it?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I dont think so. I mainly noticed it in my own thread. I went to my posts to get back to it to edit it again, and i didnt see it even though i had posted in it only a few minutes before.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me