Little question ? Help this newbie :P

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Little question ? Help this newbie :P

Postby sumerblossom » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 am

So it's my second day on this site and I was wondering..
what am I supposed to do here ? Just adopting a couple of pets every month and just watch them grow ?
Or is there something else I can do (beside talking on the forums) ?

Oh and I saw a forum in which people ask to draw a pet, but I don't get why because all pets have already a design, haven't they ?

:oops: Sorry for the silly questions, but thanks if you'll help :D
sumerblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little question ? Help this newbie :P

Postby WildDragonfly » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

Hello sumerblossom :)

First of all, welcome ^_^
    Well yes, since your pets don't need caring, you just need to adopt every month as well as on special occasions. Right now there is a Christmas Advent going on, as you may have gathered from the buzz around the site (And the front page ;]). It is very exciting, because until Christmas you can come on and each day get a new gift. Since these gifts are only available for a day, they tend to hold much higher value than monthly adopts.

But enough going on about that heh. On Chicken Smoothie, you can draw on the Oekaki, Role Play, Play forum games, Trade your pets, Adopt Free pets, Talk about your pets in 'Animal Chatter'. And there are always fun topics going in General Discussion.

When people are asking for drawings in rewards for pets, they usually want drawings of their Characters or Fursona's. These are desings that they create, adopt, or purchase from other members.
    If I've confused you with the word "Fursona", it is an animal character that people create themselves.(Well they should create themselves, but not everyone does ;])
    A Fursona is meant to be an animal character that represents a person. Here is a guide incase I've confused you, or you'd like to know more ^_^ The Fursona Guide V2

I hope you will enjoy yourself here, and find lots of things to keep you occupied while waiting for your pets to grow ^_^
    If you happen to have any more questions, myself or another Newbie Helper are here to help.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little question ? Help this newbie :P

Postby sumerblossom » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 am