Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:25 am

Okay, this is really important to me. Moderators, if you're reading, please continue.
I would absolutely love a PPS version of this. Remember, the 'Halp to Fluff' dog? I almost cried the day I went into my favorites group and she'd turned into that. Don't get me wrong, it's adult form is cool, and a lot of people like it, but I would sell my soul for a PPS version. I'd give you anything and everything I own!
I also desperately want a PPS version of the Shima Longtail! I kept seeing it in the December 18th discussion thread, and my heart is melting! It's absolutely adorable!
Users reading, if you agree, please point that out on this thread. If enough of us want these babies, the staff will have to give them to us. (Maybe)

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherriPie » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Hello! I just came up with a very good idea For pets, Well idk if this is already a pet line But here it goes.

I think there should be a line of pets (any speices) that are PRIDE pets! Pets that have the colors of the different flags of the LGBTQ community. Maybe for pride month? Anyway, i think it would be cool to see it.

Anyway, thats my idea! Ty
"Life is A galaxy and It's always a mystery"

~✯CherriPie✯~
CherriPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:11 am

KittyandCat wrote:
Okay, this is really important to me. Moderators, if you're reading, please continue.
I would absolutely love a PPS version of this. Remember, the 'Halp to Fluff' dog? I almost cried the day I went into my favorites group and she'd turned into that. Don't get me wrong, it's adult form is cool, and a lot of people like it, but I would sell my soul for a PPS version. I'd give you anything and everything I own!
I also desperately want a PPS version of the Shima Longtail! I kept seeing it in the December 18th discussion thread, and my heart is melting! It's absolutely adorable!
Users reading, if you agree, please point that out on this thread. If enough of us want these babies, the staff will have to give them to us. (Maybe)

I absolutely agree! Also I think we should get some more colourful pps lions 💕
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:26 am

ratto~catto~ wrote:
KittyandCat wrote:

Eeh yes!
I really want a pps version of this kiddo!
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunarpooh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 am

~HistoricMystery~ wrote:
ratto~catto~ wrote:
KittyandCat wrote:

Eeh yes!
I really want a pps version of this kiddo!

Yes!! I also love all the EPPS designs, they're soo cute <3
broke college student;
if im online, im
probably procrastinating
on something :')

░░░░░░
toyhouse
vr/omsgr thread
C$ Shop Info
New Rares List
WE ARE ALL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
that's how the
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝑵
lunarpooh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N.A.B.C » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:34 am

PPS Version of this cat ImageImage
so basically this maybe with black nose? maybe two outcomes the pink nose being rarer since its the PPS of the UR?Image

I know there is already thisImage

but a PPS Version of these cats would be really cool they don't have to be the same colors
ImageImageImage

but I love the lineart for these kittens so I guess like the kitten versions of them would be cool
ImageImageImageImage

As you can tell I love PPS cats. I have more ideas but I don't want to take up the whole thread so thanks for taking my ideas into consideration!!!
N.A.B.C

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazdaTiger » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 pm

we need to reuse the manticore body style for lions minus the wings
ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkwater » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:51 pm

I believe the next color for the next staff litter should have a black base and each artist should get a different secondary color. They could add their own flare and it would just be an epic litter.

Ex:
One artist gets :blue
Their pet would be black with different shades of that blue

Another could get gold
The pet would be primary black with gold secondary

The list goes on. Colors are infinite so everystaff member could grab what they like.
Love LGBTQ+ or Rainbow themes click the dog below link is another safe webpage :D

darkwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhysand » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:19 pm

darkwater wrote:I believe the next color for the next staff litter should have a black base and each artist should get a different secondary color. They could add their own flare and it would just be an epic litter.

Ex:
One artist gets :blue
Their pet would be black with different shades of that blue

Another could get gold
The pet would be primary black with gold secondary

The list goes on. Colors are infinite so everystaff member could grab what they like.

yesss I can totally see this, I love the idea!

Also, I got this idea for a quite simple dog design, Polkadogs! Not dalmatians, but polkadogs, and there can be a PolkaPPS with a craze around it bcs not many people are gonna get it//
I know it's boring, I just had to get the idea out of my head
Watching Off-Account Babies Grow
Image Image
Image Image
rhysand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camelia2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:15 am

This idea stuck with me since Christmas
For April fools we should get PPSs of already existing butterfly wolves....but not the caterpilars....but the cocoons! You would never know which butterfly wolf has been PPSed :lol: and maybe release all the cocoons colors (not all edits) there were. Like a rainbow of cocoons?
Just a silly funny idea :D
Camelia2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me