Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Postby NexusInferno » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

Okay, I joined in October and until about Mid-November I logged in at around 7-8pm AEST (I Live near Brisbane, Australia) and didn't have any trouble logging in. Then suddenly around the end of November to Advent Calendar time I've had trouble logging in anytime other than what i used to, although it seems to be completely random sometimes i can't log in at all. I'll log in and it'll redirect me to the forums page which seems to take awhile then seconds later it'll refresh and i'll be logged out and if i try again straight away or a few hours later same thing happens. Seems to do the same thing if i stay logged in for a lengthy period of time (as in - logs me out automatically, although i haven't had any trouble logging back in when it does.) Any help would be appreciated as only being able to log in once a day or not at all is getting slightly frustrating.
NexusInferno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Log in - I'm having Issues...

Postby Shian » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 am

You are probably logged in, you just have cache issues where it is showing you the last page displayed. hit F5 to see the page.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me