OEKAKI!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

OEKAKI!

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Alright, I am a little annoyed because my art which I posted in the intermediate section was moved to sketches and experiments. It is completely coloured and shaded with a basic background and the only thing sketchy about it is the lineart with is sketchy because I can't do clean lines on Oekaki very well and I prefer this look!
This is the image http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=746758
and if you think I am being ridiculous how about a definition of what a sketch is, and I most certainly wasn't experimenting.
'A rough drawing or painting, often made to assist in making a more finished picture'
End Rant!
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OEKAKI!

Postby Fizzlebee » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 am

So wait, are you asking for your drawing to be moved back to Intermediate, or wish to rant a bit? If you want your picture moved, just wait a bit until a mod. sees this topic so they can take care of that. I you wanted to rant, this topic should serve you well: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=300845&hilit=Artist+Rant+Thread :3
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 am

To be honest, if I had seen this in the intermediate oekaki, I would have moved it as well. To me it looks just like a colored sketch.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 am

Well maybe the mods should be moving the art that is no where near intermediate due to lack of exsperience into the biggener oekaki.
Well it isn't a sketch that is just how I prefere my lines because I have trouble linearting Sorren, and it's not a experiment so I would appreciate it If you moved it back.
Thank you
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

The oekaki mods decide where things go, sorry.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me