DO NOT POST WIP

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

DO NOT POST WIP

Postby jern. » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

Welcome To Tarithilya

[color=#839949].:Far far away in a land high in the skies, where no human has ever been before is a place called Tarithilya {Tear-e-tea-la}. All the buildings rest on pure white clouds, Houses of white gold and silver shimmer bright in the soft rays of light from the golden suns. Here live a beautiful species of rare dragons, Xithalie {Xith-a-lea}, They are a breed that resemble chinease dragons:.

.:Though a peaceful race, they have their natural foe's as well, night racers, they are bird like mutant dragons who hunt Xithalie down and use them as prey or make them infected to become one of them. Through the years the breed began to slowly fade, and the Xithalie had to search for help. In this dark time they fled to earth where the hoped to find safety and strong partners and would bring them back ot their home:.

1~ Please no negativity (I always miss litter, I should have to that one instead, these take too long ect)
2~ You must not edit your application, this is a big no no!
4~ No Nagging! This is a BIG one!

5~ Try not to pm the staff a lot, they are already really busy.
6~ If you are rude to the staff, they have the right to take you dragon{’s} away! They work hard, they don’t need any of that.
7~ You are NOT allowed to trade your draongs for pets, other adoptables, or even other dragons’s it will break their heart ;A; (give them to the pound where they can find a new loving owner.)
8~ If you have any ideas, feel free to post them! My mortal luffs help.
9~ YOU MUST NOT EDIT THE LINES WITHOUT Zims consent
10~ If you are seen on another site, editing the lines or giving away already made ones you will be banished from here, that site, and you will be placed on the blacklist of all of Zims, and Zim adoptables. (this happened to another center, it was painful)Image[/center]
Last edited by jern. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DO NOT POST WIP

Postby jern. » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

reserved
jern.