Liocko Adopts [ We moved - Link inside ]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Liocko Adopts [ We moved - Link inside ]

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 am

Ah, I see you made your way to the adoptable thread, where the wild species of Liockos roams.

Announcement wrote:
Liocko Adopts moved to a new and more organized Thread. Visit here! <3

S t a f f
Thanks to Aza the Kiwi Lord for the beautiful fanart. <3

iBoom [ Admin / da Boss XD ]
Soy [ Co-Admin / Artist ]
Ainki [ Mini-mod / Archivist ]

R u l e s

- All forum / site rules apply, of course.
- Do not copy this species, lineart or designs in any way.
- Do not take a Liocko that does not belong to you.
- Do not begg, whine, curse, etc, if you didn't get a Liocko.
- Payment must be sent before you get your Liocko, if obtained through an auction or auto-sell.
- soy and I [iBoom] have the right to decline any offers.
- Keep spam to a minimum.
- Do not edit your Liocko, nor give it away to someone else. If you no longer want your Liocko send it back to soy me [iBoom].
- They are not first come, first save. Forms have to be filled out fully.
- If a Liocko does not get at least two applications, it'll be kept for the next round.
- Adoption Rounds will start after soy or I [iBoom] posted the GO.
- Liockos can only be used in our [future] Liocko RP.

Species of Liockos (c) iBoom
Last edited by backseatpanda on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 29 times in total.
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liocko Information

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am

W h a t d o t h e y l o o k l i k e ?

In General
Lio(n) + (Ge)cko

Liockos are a new species of feline species, which were discovered lately and are at the size of an average lion.
Both, males and females, have long and very fluffy cheek and chest fur, crossed eyes, in are usually yellow, orange or green tones and and a tounge in the same color. They have large fennec fox-like ears and spikey feather-like features, usually very dark main fur adn marking can come in any shape and color. Mutations like light main fur, unusual eye color or body-mutations are possible but considered uncommon or up to very rare.

Males
While both gender are at almost the same size, males are more cat-like. Their bodies are very sleek and slender, they have a smaller and more defined skull, larger ears and bigger eyes. Male Liockos have feathers on their tails, their thighs, elbows, ears and head, which fade out on their back. Males usually have markings all over their bodies.

Females
Females look pretty much like a lion, due to their 'chubbyness', muscular body shape and the mane going round their neck. Compared to their opposite gender they have shorter and a less amount of feathers, which are located on their tails, their knees, elbows, ears and head, where they fade into their mane. But also they usually don't have body marking but huge facial paintings instead.

Kitten
Liocko kitten are very similar to lion-cubs, as we know them, until they reach adulthood, when their look defines the males from the females. They have very short feathers at the beginning - on their head, ears, elbows and tail - while the 'tail' isn't yet fully grown and only consists of some feathers.
Kitten's fur markings do not show clear and all markings yet.

W h a t i s t h e i r b e h a v i o u r l i k e ?

In General

They need either cold or tropical climate, hence why they live in dark and wet places like caves, swamps or jungles like the rainforest. In their normal habitat they live in small group or 'prides' of three to six Liockos; usually one or two males and four to five females, while the females are always in the majority.
They communicate to each other through 'meows', hissing, roaring, purring and body-language.
Every Liocko hunts on it's own and their prey are usually small mammals and small birds but they also eat insects and fruits. Very, very few Liockos are able to catch fish.
Liockos usually become mate for life, while it's still possible for the male to mate again with another female, if the first died or got abandoned for whatever reason.
Hoever, if a pride leader dies, the second male takes over, if existing. Otherwise the left females try to join another group. Loners are possible but usually don't survive for long.

Males
The leader of a Liocko pride is always male, the strongest one becomes the leader, if two males in one group. While they are pretty calm and peaceful but also fast and agile due to their body shape they aren't very strong, less good at fighting and defending. They often hunt birds in the trees.

Females
While there's one male leader, the females have to fight about their ranks and only the strongest one is allowed to mate. They are somewhat aggressive and strong but also very prtective about their pride-mates and kitten. They are less intelligent and less agile, though and hunt on the ground only.

Kitten
Each litter consists of one to three kitten; more are possible but pretty unusual. They are rasied by the whole pride and usually stay in their mother pride for about a year until they reach adulthood and leave to join another group, if female, or find their own territory to build up a new group of Liockos, if male.
Last edited by backseatpanda on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Available Liockos

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 am

Ah so, you decided to give a Liocko a new home, eh? Well, let me see, if there are any available at the moment.
Each round will usually last for about one week. Each Liocko, that has got less than two good applications, will be kept for the next round.

A v a i l a b l e f o r A d o p t i o n

Winners announced :3[/color]

Liocko #1 wrote:Image
Gender; Male
Owned by; xXBunnyXx

Liocko #2 wrote:Image
Gender; Female
Owned by; Skotino

Locko #3 wrote:Image
Gender; Female
Owned by; Sequin

H o w t o a d o p t

Now, you might be wondering how to get one of them, I guess. Simply fill out the following form, if any Liockos are available.
Forms have to be filled out fully [except the 'anything else?' part].

Code: Select all
Number I want to adopt:
Liocko Name:
Why you want to adopt:
Short Backstory:
Anything else?:

Drew some art of the Liocko you want to apply for? Wrote some sort of a poem fitting the Liocko? Or anything else you think that might bring extra points? Add it to your form! c;
Last edited by backseatpanda on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 am, edited 16 times in total.
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liocko Auctions / Liockos for set Payment

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 am

Here will end up those Liockos that will be auctioned off or can be bought for a set amount of points.

C u r r e n t A u c t i o n s

None.

F o r m

Number you want to bid on:
Points you want to bid:
With these pets:

A v a i l a b l e f o r a s e t P a y m e n t

None.

F o r m

Number you want to buy::
With these pets:

Do not send trade / trade suggestions. Put the pets into a seperate group and provide the link.

P o i n t T a b l e

Only soy's and iBoom's wishlist pets will be accepted, as of now.

(...)
Last edited by backseatpanda on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved XD

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 am

Reserved
Last edited by backseatpanda on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Liocko Shop

Postby berd » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 am

L i o c k o S h o p

Here in the Shop you can buy line art colorings for your owned Liockos
We will have breeding potions in the future; although right now they are currently un available

A v a i l a b l e L i n e A r t s

Female
[b]F E M A L E[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Liocko Name:[/b]
[b]Liocko Image:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Male
[b]M A L E[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Liocko Name:[/b]
[b]Liocko Image:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

S L O T S

1. TheNightIllusion - male
2. Sequin - female

P A Y M E N T

The payment will go as follows :
One of either Soy's uncommon wishlist pets; or one of iBoom's uncommon wishlist pets

This is the only payment that will be accepted as of now

The line arts open at the end of each batch
Only two slots will be filled; these are NOT custom Liockos, only colorings of your currently owned Liockos
Last edited by berd on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
berd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved for archival information

Postby berd » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am

reserved c:
berd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved for future stuff

Postby berd » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:15 am

reserve c:
pm me if u need me thank
BIRD OLIVIA SHOP DEVIANTART
berd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liocko Adopts [WIP; No posting]

Postby backseatpanda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

Okay, posting is open then, I guess. <3
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liocko Adopts [WIP / Posting open]

Postby ponder; » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 am

I'm keeping an eye on this, I'm sick of missing the great new adoptables x3
Do you know when the first adoptables will be up?

not really using cs anymore,
I just enjoy organising my pet groups

latest art;; vrisk
recent character;; Gosforth
current project;; work
currently looking for;; -
loving atm;; bowie

Art by cinnabutt and Rithyrm Dragon
ponder;

My pets
My items
My wishlist