{-✦♡✦-}Sha-Rhu Dogs! {-✦♡✦-}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

{-✦♡✦-}Sha-Rhu Dogs! {-✦♡✦-}

Postby FeatherDaCannible » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm

[‖⁕‖]I'm finally creating a closed species I'm actually interested in, and feel connected to, I welcome... [‖⁕‖]

{-✦♡✦-}SHA-RHU DOG!{-✦♡✦-}

Spotting a large Sha-Rhu dog in a golden cat-like helmet with red gem eyes, a long fan going down their head with slits for the arms, one black and grey wrapping on the arm, a purple/gold frilly and golden band on the hind legs, a fuzzy faux-tail in front of a giant golden gate to a large, forbidden land. It noticed you from under the large, heavy gold mask, speaking to you in a monotone voice. "Greetings mortal, I am Anuro, guardian of this great gateway, I will allow you in, as long as you listen to our rules!" It then pointed to a large stone with strange egyptian symbols, which quickly formed into English words!

Rules:
-Be respectful, kind, and understanding.
-No guilt tripping, doxxing, stalking, etc.
-Please go by CS rules.
-If the Sha-Rhu isn't yours, you don't have perms, you can't do anything with it.
-You cannot co-own a Sha-Rhu.
-Do not copy art that isn't yours.
-If you fail to follow these rules you will be given a strike, three strikes and a ban.
-If banned your Sha-Rha dogs will be given away, you may not be affiliated with Sha-Rhu Dogs, own/have any, or adopt/be traded any, if any are seen trying to trade/gift/give a banned player a Sha-Rhu dog they will, also, be banned.

Strikes:
None, keep it that way.

Bans:
None, keep it that way.

Leaving the area you go to.
|Main Page|Adoption|Breeding|CO-OP|
Last edited by FeatherDaCannible on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FeatherDaCannible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {-✦♡✦-}Sha-Rhu Dogs! {-✦♡✦-}

Postby FeatherDaCannible » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:27 pm

Okie Dokie Marking avail :3
FeatherDaCannible