Dragonverse πŸ‰ The Stone Island

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Dragonverse πŸ‰ The Stone Island

Postby Waytown » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:44 am

Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Disclaimer

Postby Waytown » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:50 am

Image Description: A grey and blue background with a yellow dragon close to the screen, known as a Crescent Dragon. This dragon is unavailable in The Stone Island. The background is a page, it reads "WAIT! Read this before proceeding! This UMA was made to bring awareness to my ACTUAL in-development game, Dragonverse. We're in desperate need of Roblox scripters, modelers, and animators. Please contact me if you can help!"

The image is clickable, and when clicked, it takes the user to the Other Websites forum, specifically the official Dragonverse topic.
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How To Play

Postby Waytown » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:55 am

Image Description: The same grey and blue background from the disclaimer, however this time without the Crescent Dragon. It reads "How To Play:

When you first make your archive, you automatically get introduced to the hatching mechanic. You'll need to remember this later! By sending your dragons to explore, you can get eggs to hatch more of them!

This UMA has ARPG elements, where you can optionally level up your dragons using art if you prefer that over battling.

Battles are also a core mechanic here, but you'll be introduced to that on the battle page."

The image is clickable, and when clicked, it takes the user to the Other Websites forum, specifically the official Dragonverse topic.
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Available Dragons

Postby Waytown » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:39 am

Tundrim wrote:Image
Wyvurm wrote:Image
Griflame wrote:Image
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forum Links

Postby Waytown » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:54 am

DO NOT POST! Under construction <3

Archives πŸ‰ Explore πŸ‰ Dragonverse Official Post πŸ‰ Shops πŸ‰ Masterlist πŸ‰ Updates πŸ‰ Events
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me