🎉 Birthday Cake Adopt | Lemon & Funfetti

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🎉 Birthday Cake Adopt | Lemon & Funfetti

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:27 am

Mark
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:44 am

Username + ID: Discontinued + 145884
    Kalon name: Sprinkles
    How do they have fun? (200 words max):
    Extra (optional; 1 art piece):

Username + ID: Discontinued + 145884
    Kalon name: Alfonso
    Party outfit:

Being a celebrity means you get to attend lots of parties! However, it also means people swarming you for pictures and movie quotes.
    Incognito is the way to go when you just want to enjoy the free orange juice and cookies!
Last edited by Discontinued on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:22 pm

Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon name: Haru (nickname Sunny)
Party outfit:
Mother said one must always dress to impress, so for the aristocrat tea party he put on his best clothes; not forgetting to make sure Pansy (a totally not teddy lion) had his best bow on too.

Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon name: Bentley
How do they have fun?: Feat. Dair
Bentley has the most fun when they're with their best friend Dair whom they can talk to, gossip too, and offload many interesting and new facts/games/ideas they have. They have so much fun sharing their new favorite band, new games, new books, they simply love sharing it all with them, but even better Dair loves sharing too. Bentley always finds a new book, new song or new game to play. Even if sometimes their tastes differ Bentley has fun and enjoys every moment. Having a new experience, listening to someone who is passionate about their subject and most of all spending time with someone dear will never not be exciting and fun…though Dair's enjoyment of heavy metal music will never be understood.
(124/200)
Extra:

*Any art may be kept with credit!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oshkosh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm

Username + ID: sunbear_ + 470772
    Kalon name: Genoa
    Party outfit: Genoa loves to dress up in her grandmothers clothes. She adores vintage clothing and will take any excuse to put on an outfit. This is what she’d wear for a day out with friends.
Last edited by oshkosh on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:29 pm

Username + ID: freybugg 415187
Kalon name: Alfie
How do they have fun?: (158 words)
    He loves to fingerpaint! He hate using brushes since it takes away the pure freedom of making art, so he exclusively uses his paws to paint. He lives to use the brightest colors possible, and always makes scenes out of his imagination. He loves to see the fantastical in everything, and his art is how he makes those worlds something everyone else can see. Collaborative work is also fun, its his favorite thing to do with his friends. By the end of playtime, its expected he and everyone else involved will be covered in paint and in need of a bath.
    His favorite people end up gifted some of these art pieces, with his close friends and family having piles of the messy artworks. He doesn't necessarily have a plan for the future of being an artist or anything, since at the current time he makes them for his own amusement. But maybe one day, when he's older!

Username + ID: freybugg 415187
Kalon name: Nissa
Party outfit: They must show off their hat collection!
Last edited by freybugg on Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:53 pm

kaisisles 444424 | levy

there's always that one dude at school who shows up in an inflatable dinosaur on halloween
    levy is that guy

there's also the accomplice(???) in a rubber horse mask
    that's also levy, because none of his friends wanted to wear it </3

gifted with the ability to shamelessly strut around in the most awkward and inexplainable fits, the aspiring model effortlessly passed the first test of being a public figure without batting an eye...or four

(dm'd you about fixing the broken image! ty :D)
Last edited by kaisisles on Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:58 am

Username + ID: nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon name: Gill
How do they have fun?
Some people were born to be something, others have to find that something, and for some, it's both something they're born to do but they still have to find what that something is.

For Gill, he was born to be an artist.
Whether it's paint, clay, pencils, papers or crayons.

Gill loves to draw, it's what he likes to do, it's how he has fun, he was born with a vast amount of creativity; creativity that he likes to release, especially on paper.

Art is his place of peace and joy, it's what he loves, he could literally burn through a whole 64 box of crayons just on drawings alone.

Whether he's laying on the living room floor watching TV, being with friends, or even with his dad, coloring is something Gill enjoys, especially when sharing that joy with others, it always makes things more fun that way.

Whether his drawing turns out poorly, funny looking, or detailed, art is something he'll never stop loving, laughing, and enjoying, it's what he loves to do, it's his way of fun, and most importantly, it's who he is.
_____
[186/200]

Extra:

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:24 am

Username + ID: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Kalon name: Ocellus
How do they have fun?: [183 words]
Ocellus' FAVORITE day of the week is Friday, because on Fridays she gets to go home from school on the bus with her friend Baxter. Baxter's parent owns the diner in town and has recognized the kits' passion for baking. All week, Ocellus and Baxter chat ideas for what to bake on Friday afternoon. They try their paws at all kinds of things; twists on classic recipes, original ones, and even just seeing what happens when they mix ingredients! Ocellus is the brains of the operation. She's a whiz at chemistry and uses that skill to predict what will happen in the kitchen. She especially loves to use fruits in their treats.

Ocellus has the best time when things go AWFUL in the kitchen. When pies deflate, when cookies burn, when cakes explode-- all of these things happen either when the kits try something outlandish, or when they're distracted by something fun during their baking. Either way, the disaster afternoons are always memorable, and Ocellus treasures them. She always looks forward to her Friday fun time in the kitchen with her best friend.
Extra:
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:53 am

hi everyone!!
    since the images were down for a couple days I’ve decided to extend this comp to March 4 to give you the weekend to finish up any entries :)
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 am

you guys always make these comps so hard to judge!!! I seriously loved everyone's entries, I went back and forth between so many ;__;

the winner of the funfetti kit is ThatPinkThing !! I loved how Ocellus has the most fun making mistakes in the kitchen, it felt nostalgic and the art piece you made of them is adorable!! I'd also liked to award an HM to joji for another cute concept c:

the winner of the lemon kit is Discontinued !! I love the twist you put on the prompt and Alfonso's incognito outfit :D I'm also giving HMs to Ucanthandleme and kaisisles !!

thank you all for entering, I hope everyone enjoyed the birthday festivities \o/
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me