— LOPUPS ♡ [OPEN FOR MARKING!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

— LOPUPS ♡ [OPEN FOR MARKING!]

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:41 am

trading | breeding | customs | adventuring | discord
co-op archive | trait list | shop | bank | guidelines

lopups [pronounced lop-ups] are a hybrid of lop bunnies and dogs. their species thrives on love, hinted at by the hearts all over their bodies, with each one sharing a heart-shaped tail and a dangling heart antenna. each of them hold a small bone in their mouth, often matching their fur, an instinct that still remains from their dog ancestry.

typically, due to their affectionate nature, they'll mate with another for life and never leave their partner. however, with them being so full of love to give, it's very common for lopups to take on more than one mate as well!

habitats vary from burrows to caves, but many of them enjoy decorating their homes to make them cozy and inviting, whether that's using flowers or shiny gems. the same goes for accessorising, and many lopups enjoy adorning their fur with ribbons or other decor.

will you fall in love with lopups too?
come adopt yours!
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— GUIDELINES ♡

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:42 am

- you can share your lopups anywhere! that includes your signature, in your profile picture, in another forum post, or even on another website as long as they link back to this post.

- we of course do not claim the concept of a rabbit and dog hybrid as our own, but the lineart and extra creative aspects belong to us (for example, the added hearts and the lore involved), therefore making this a closed species. please don't make your own without permission!

- please be a member of chicken smoothie for at least 2 months to participate in this species, and have at least a handful of forum post. this helps us to know you're using a second account to your advantage.

- be respectful to staff of both lopups and cs, make sure that you read the breeding, trade and custom rules before sending any forms to order from staff.

- chicken smoothie rules apply, whether here or in our discord server. if you are caught breaking them or revealing personal information, you will receive a warning and then be banned from participating in lopups.

how do i get a lopup?
you can get one by entering a raffle or obtaining a fcfs adopt when either of these are open! you can also commission one of our artists for a custom if their slots are open, and pay species currency for it.

can i make a lopup myself?
unless you are an artist, no. while we do not claim the idea of dog and rabbit hybrids, and will not question others for using that idea, don't claim that a lopup you made yourself is official and don't use the species lines to create it.

how can i obtain heart carrots?
you can obtain them by purchasing them at the bank, becoming an artist or gaining them from explore! we may also occasionally release heart carrot vouchers in the discord server, which you can redeem and add to your co-op archive.

can i draw my lopup?

yes, we have absolutely no issue with people drawing their lopups and in fact, encourage it! just make sure that if you use a base, it's one that you have permission to use and that you credit the artist.

can i make my lopup my fursona?
of course, we would be honoured. as long as credit is given to us for the design/lineart and your lopup is obtained in the correct way, we have no issue with you claiming one as your fursona.

could i convert my lopup to another species?

yes, however the lopup will still exist and if you trade or sell the recreation, you will have to include the lopup as they will be the same character and both belong to you as one.

does my lopup's gender matter to breeding?
no, lopups aren't inherently gendered, though you're welcome to assign one to them if you like! regardless, lopups can breed with any other and can also breed in a trio if desired.

how do i become lopups staff?
you can apply for staff when moderator or artist search applications over! we suggest that you join the discord, as we will notify for these when they open. please do not specifically ask to be staff as if applications aren't open, it means we don't currently need more staff.
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— STAFF ♡

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:42 am

founder
chase - he/him
final fantasy
vince - he/him
FNAF
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ADOPTS ♡

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:24 am

here is where litters will drop! they'll either be raffles or fcfs.

usually, litters will be of around 4-5 lopups, and each user can adopt one lopup per litter. in terms of raffles, you can enter for as many as you want, but only one fcfs lopup can be claimed. if there are no litters, they'll be dropped soon, so be ready for the drop as soon as we announce it to be in for a chance to adopt your own!

fcfs litters
none currently!

raffle litters
none currently!
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— EVENTS ♡

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:25 am

come back later!
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— SHOP ♡

welcome to the shop! our currency is heart carrots, a vegetable grown by lopups. these can be purchased using c$ or pets, and used to buy items from our shop. these items and currencies will be stored in the co-op archive where you can also include proof of how and where you got them. more items will be added as required!

work in progress, come back later
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

affiliates

WIP
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— LOPUPS ♡ [WIP, DO NOT POST]

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:26 am

reserved
final fantasy