Domestic Drakes || WIP

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Domestic Drakes || WIP

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:41 pm

Please do not Post You may Bookmark or Subscribe!

Domestic Drakes

Home Page & Affiliates // News, Meet The Staff & Warnings // How To Start // Adopting, Gifting, & Trading // Shop, Currency & Currency Exchange // [url=xx]Community Caves[/url] // [url=xx]Breeding Grounds[/url] // [url=xx]Exploration[/url] // [url=xx]Official Archives[/url] // [url=xx]User Archives[/url]

What are they? wrote:Domestic Drakes are a species of Drake that humans
have sort of domesticated. Like dogs, they were once
wild creatures, but over many generations, they have
been considered domesticated. They can still be wild
spirits, but earn their trust and loyalty and they will
stay with you for a lifetime.

Rules wrote:All site rules Apply
Do not claim other users Drakes
Do not trace or use these lines unless given permission to do so
Please be kind to everyone
No sob stories, whining or complaining please
You may take them off-site if you link back to this topic and give
proper credit
These rules are subject to change as I see fit
Want to be an affiliate? PM me!

Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Domestic Drakes

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:53 pm

Maniacal_Ferret
Owner and Artist
She/Her Pronouns

News, Meet The Staff & Warnings

Kaz wrote:Welcome to the News Board! Make sure that you check
here for any important updates and for release dates of
litters and Events!

We also have the warnings here as well! Thankfully there
is no one on either of these lists! We at DD are
committed to making sure that it stays this way! Thank
you for being kind to everyone!
Strikes: None
Bans: None

Here you can also meet the staff! Please feel free to
reach out if you have any issues concerning DD or the
community!

RAWR
RAWR
RAWR
RAWR
Home Page & Affiliates // News, Meet The Staff & Warnings // [url=xx]How To Start[/url] // [url=xx]Adopting, Gifting, & Trading[/url] // [url=xx]Shop, Currency & Currency Exchange[/url] // [url=xx]Community Caves[/url] // [url=xx]Breeding Grounds[/url] // [url=xx]Exploration[/url] // [url=xx]Official Archives[/url] // [url=xx]User Archives[/url]
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:34 am

How to Start

Kaz wrote:Welcome, welcome! Are you new to this topic? Wondering what to do, or how to get your collection started?Name’s Kaz and I’ll show you how to get started and guide you through all the steps!

It’s super simple! All you have to do is go to the adoptions page and fill out the form to request a Founder Drake (or FD). Having one of these will allow you to start exploring the different areas for the possibility of finding more drakes!

After you adopt your very own FD you can head on over to the shop and grab an Item starter pack! It will have everything you need to begin and to get started on your collection! From here, it is up to you where you want to go! Make sure you are kind to everybody!

If you have any suggestions for me about something to add or change please feel free to fill out the application and either post on the discussion or PM me or one of the Staff!

Have fun, and good luck with your adventures! If you have any trouble navigating feel free to come back, but here’s a map for you just in case you need it! If you want to stay up to date on everything going on check out the news post right HERE!

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]I would like to see this in the future![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Your suggestion:[/b][/center]
Suggestion Form wrote:
I would like to see this in the future!
Username:
Your suggestion:

RAWR
RAWR
RAWR
Home Page & Affiliates // News, Meet The Staff & Warnings // How To Start // [url=xx]Adopting, Gifting, & Trading[/url] // [url=xx]Shop, Currency & Currency Exchange[/url] // [url=xx]Community Caves[/url] // [url=xx]Breeding Grounds[/url] // [url=xx]Exploration[/url] // [url=xx]Official Archives[/url] // [url=xx]User Archives[/url]
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:53 am

Adopting, Gifting, & Trading

Kaz wrote:This is the Adopt a Founder Drake page. I’m glad you found your way here. It’s easy to get lost! I would know, I ended up in the desert my first day here! Lucky you, we have a map now! Wish they’d had that when I first came here!

Well anyway, enough of my rambling. You’ll want to Adopt a Founder Drake. We also call them FDs here, so don’t be freaked out if you see that term fly around! All you have to do here is fill out this little form here and we will find the perfect FD just for you!

You will get a choice between 3 random FDs and it will be on a FCFS basis! Make sure you post in the User Archives once you adopt yours! We would love to see you there! We should head over there right after you get your FD!

[center][size=150]I would like to adopt a Founder Drake![/size]
[b]1, 2, or 3:[/b]
[b]How did you find DD?:[/b] (Friend, stumbled across, etc.)[/center]
Founder Adoption Form wrote:
I would like to adopt a Founder Drake!
Username:
1, 2, or 3:
How did you find DD?: (Friend, stumbled across, etc.)

[center][size=150]I would like to trade my Drake![/size]
[b]Your Drake ID#:[/b]
[b]Partner's Drake ID#:[/b]
[b]Link to Partner's Trade Form:[/b][/center]
Drake Trade Form wrote:
I would like to trade my Drake!
Username:
Your Drake ID#:
Partner's Drake ID#:
Link to Partner's Trade Form:

[center][size=150]I would like to gift my Drake![/size]
[b]Drake ID#:[/b]
[b]Receiving Player:[/b][/center]
Drake Gift Form wrote:
I would like to gift my Drake!
Username:
Drake ID#:
Receiving Player:

RAWR
Home Page & Affiliates // News, Meet The Staff & Warnings // How To Start // Adopting, Gifting, & Trading // [url=xx]Shop, Currency & Currency Exchange[/url] // [url=xx]Community Caves[/url] // [url=xx]Breeding Grounds[/url] // [url=xx]Exploration[/url] // [url=xx]Official Archives[/url] // [url=xx]User Archives[/url]
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:59 am

Shop, Currency, & Currency Exchange

Kaz wrote:Good, good, you made it here okay I see? Amazing! Still got your Founder Drake? Perfect! Just fill out the form here and claim your free starter bag! To see what each item does, look at the description underneath the item.

Oh, you want to know what is in it! Of course, let me show you! In the starter bag! But be sure to know that only one is allowed per user.

Starter Bag Contents:

x2 Small Love Stones
x1 Cod
x1 Salmon
x1 Trout
x3 Stamina waivers
X1 Advanced Waiver
x50 Copper Pieces (CP)
x10 Silver Pieces (SP)
x1 Gold Piece (GP)

[center][size=150]I would like to claim my [b]FREE[/b] starter bag![/size]
[b]Founder Drake ID:[/b]
[b]One thing good that happened this week:[/b]
[b]User Archive Link:[/b][/center]
Free Items Form wrote:
I would like to claim my FREE starter bag!
Username:
Founder Drake ID:
One thing good that happened this week:
User Archive Link:

[center][size=150]I would like to use an item! (1 form for each Item used)[/size]
[b]Item to be Used:[/b]
[b]ID# of Drake used on:[/b]
Use Item Form wrote:
I would like to use an item! (1 form for each Item used)
Username:
Item to be Used:
ID# Of drake used on:
User Archive Link:

[center][size=150]I would like to buy an item![/size]
[b]Item wanted:[/b]
[b]# of Items:[/b]
[b]Currency used to pay:[/b]
Buying Items Form wrote:
I would like to buy an item!
Username:
Item wanted:
# of Items:
Currency used to pay:
User Archive Link:

[center][size=150]I would like to exchange coins![/size]
[b]Coin(s) Owned:[/b]
[b]Coin(s) Wanted:[/b]
Coin Exchange Form wrote:
I would like to exchange coins!
Username:
Coin(s) Owned:
Coin(s) Wanted:
User Archive Link:

Currency Used wrote:
Copper Pieces (CP) - Copper coins are the most common form of currency
Silver Pieces (SP) - Another form of currency, less common than Copper but very widely used
Gold Pieces (GP) - Gold pieces are the least common form of currency, they are worth more then both the Copper and Silver Pieces

Currency Exchange Table wrote:10 Copper Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
50 Silver Pieces = 1 Gold Piece
500 Copper Pieces = 1 Gold Piece

Breeding Items wrote:
50 SP
Small Love Stone - Use this item for one breeding between a male and a female drake, 50% chance of 1 drakeling, 25% chance of 2 Drakelings, 15% chance of 3 drakelings, and 7% chance of 4 drakelings, and 3% chance of 5 Drakelings, May only be used once
100 SP
Medium Love Stone - Use this item for one breeding between a male and a female Drake, 50% chance of 2 drakelings 25% chance of 3 Drakelings, 15% chance of 4 drakelings, 10% chance of 5 Drakelings, may only be used once
200 GP
Large Love Stone - Use this time for one breeding between a male and a female Drake, 50% chance of 3 drakelings, 35% chance of 4 drakelings, and 25% chance of 5 drakelings, may only be used once
500 GP
Magical Love Stone - Allows two females or two males to breed together and produce the same as if you were to use a small love stone, May only be used once

Exploration Items wrote:
100 CP
Cod - When used, this item grants you 1 random low value Item find during exploration, May only be used once
50 SP
Trout - When used, this item grants you 1 random Medium value Item find during exploration, may only be used once
100 SP
Salmon - When Used, this item grants 1 random 75% chance medium value item and 25% high value item find during exploration, may only be used once

Waivers wrote:
100 SP
Stamina Waiver - When used this item allows you to take x1 extra exploration for that day, may only be used once
100 SP
Simple Waiver - When used this item can be used to add 1 mutation or Line edit of Uncommon or lower to your drake, may only be used once
100 SP
Advanced Waiver - When used this item can be used to discard any 1 Mutation or Line edit from your Drake, may only be used once
100 SP
Simple Custom Waiver - When used, this item grants a single custom from an artist of your choosing, Traits include up to 4 total traits of uncommon or lower. May only be used once
100 SP
Advanced Custom Waiver - When used, this item grants a single custom from an artist of your choosing, Up to one legendary trait and 1 very rare trait and 4 Rare or lower Traits, May only be used once
150 SP
Love Waiver - When used this Item allows you to skip the breeding cool-down 1 of your female Drakes so that they may breed again, May only be used once

RAWR
Home Page & Affiliates // News, Meet The Staff & Warnings // How To Start // Adopting, Gifting & Trading // Shop, Currency & Currency Exchange // [url=xx]Community Caves[/url] // [url=xx]Breeding Grounds[/url] // [url=xx]Exploration[/url] // [url=xx]Official Archives[/url] // [url=xx]User Archives[/url]
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me