Pocket Myths [Raffle Results Pg.289/ New Adventuring Thread]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Pocket Myths [Raffle Results Pg.289/ New Adventuring Thread]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:13 am

Welcome to Pocket Myths, a unique collection of collectible and breedable pixel adventurers. Each character has unique traits that will aid them in adventure, battle and glory, and when combined with other adventurers create interesting hybrids.

There are currently eleven base species to collect, and ✨more✨ will be added as they are discovered. There is also a total of 85 hybrids to breed for...

Regular Base Species wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Staff wrote:The WorldBuilder:
Q #79300
-----------
Marking Artists:
SunstonePhoenix [Swirl, Corruption]
AbiNormality [Goop]

Last edited by _Q_ on Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 am, edited 119 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Info]

About Pocket Myths

Rules

Rules wrote:
Please follow these rules and keep them in mind when claiming or interacting with adventurers.

• Do not edit or modify the art of any pocket myths adventurers, even ones you may own, without prior permission.
  • You can use these as OCs and post them on sites such as toyhouse, so long as you credit me.
  • Be patient! Forms may take up to two days to receive a response.
  • Any gifting or transfers of adventurers or items must be messaged to me before they occur, so that their information can be updated in my sheet.
  • Pocket Myths characters cannot be resold or traded for RLC.
  • When posted elsewhere, such as a signature or bio on other sites, you must link back to this thread as credit.

FAQ

How do I obtain a Pocket Myth Adventurer? wrote:
You can obtain an adventurer through four different ways:

• Entering the raffle at the tavern and winning.
  • Being the first to post a form for the FCFS adventurers at the tavern and meeting the requirements.
  • Encountering an adventurer through adventuring and charming them.
  • Buying a summoning stone or bounty request at the shop and using it.

What can I do with them? What is planned? wrote:Currently, you can take the art and put it in your signature! Additionally you can explore with your pocket adventurers, collect items and clothing, dress them up in accessories, and breed them to create hybrids! As this gets more active, I’ll come up with even more things :)

Keeping Track of Things wrote:I would recommend keeping track of any items, gold, and adventurers you collect - but don't worry about keeping track of exact transactions, or losing count of what you've got. I have a sheet that I have that tracks everything in and out, and as long as I've responded to your post your inventory should be kept up to date. If you ever want me to re-send you images, your inventory, currently owned adventurers, or other information, please send me a PM here with the information you're looking for!
Last edited by _Q_ on Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 16 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Tavern]

As you enter the tavern, you notice it bustling with activity. Various adventurers from around the land gather here, hoping to find someone who needs their services for a quest. Some adventurers may wait for everyone to send their proposals and pick the most interesting quest, others may require payment for their services, and yet others some may adventure with the first person who offers them an interesting quest! Make sure to pay attention to what type of adventurer you're offering on before posting for them.

The New Questkeeper Fund wrote:
Adventurers here are donated by the community for New Questkeepers to get started! If you have no adventurers, then you can claim one adventurer from this area. This adventurer will be locked to your account once claimed, and cannot be traded away or turned back into the New Questkeeper fund- they're with you forever- so make sure to choose wisely!

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/owQ3Y1e.png[/img][color=#008080][b]Using the New Questkeeper Fund[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/1Mua8wN.png[/img][/center]
[b]My Username and ID #[/b]:
[b]Adventurer's ID#[/b]: [ID number of the adventurer I am claiming from FCFS]
[b]Adventurer's Nickname[/b]: [New nickname for the adventurer.]

• You must have no adventurers to claim one from the Questkeeper Fund.
  • Read through all forms you are submitting and answer them completely. Any posts containing invalid forms, or multiple forms when claiming will be ignored.
  • Posts that have been edited for the Questkeeper Fund will be ignored since we can no longer validate that you posted first.
  • Your adventurer's info will be sent to you via PM if you are successful in adopting them!

Available Fund Adventurers

There is no adventurers available here -perhaps you'd like to donate some more to Froginald?

Raffle Adventurers wrote:
These adventurers are quite particular, and want to see what sort of quests are available for them to do before they settle down with one. To obtain one of these adventurers, you must fill out the form below- and if you're lucky, you'll be the winner and they'll adventure with you! (Quest has no actual bearing on your chance of getting them, it’s just a fun blurb!)

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kgxl6sb.png[/img][b]Submitting An Adventurer's Raffle Proposal[/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/DPnQv0J.png[/img][/center]
[b]Adventurer's ID#[/b]: [ID number of the adventurer I am submitting this raffle entry for]
[b]Proposed Quest[/b]: [Come up with a quest that you'd take this adventurer on. Have fun with it, or not!]

Limit one entry per adventurer per person- you can enter for all open raffles that you meet the requirements for. Good luck~

Available Raffle Adventurers

◦•●◉✿ Raffle Results ✿◉●•◦

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #784 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #784 was Wulfums. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #787 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #787 was iRoxy. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #794 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #794 was Aizaka. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #797 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #797 was CaeBabyBear. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #803 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #803 was Adamented. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #804 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #804 was Buster2918. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #809 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #809 was Apollione. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #814 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #814 was Zentropy. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #818 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #818 was Maddy_Oliver. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #819 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #819 was eelu. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #823 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #823 was Lilbit. Congratulations!

Image◦•●◉✿ Raffle for #836 Winner! ✿◉●•◦Image

ImageImage

The Winner of Adventurer #836 was autoRegenesis. Congratulations!

All codes have been PM'd to the winners. Thank you for your participation!

FCFS Adventurers wrote:

These adventurers are open to travelling with anyone- as long as you have less than four adventurers already. They also aren't willing to wander out with you if you pick up another adventurer from the same group- so limit yourself to one per batch, please. :3

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/owQ3Y1e.png[/img][color=#101869][b]Recruiting an Adventurer[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/1Mua8wN.png[/img][/center]
[b]Batch #[/b]: [Batch # for FCFS]
[b]Adventurer's ID#[/b]: [ID number of the adventurer I am claiming from FCFS]
[b]Adventurer's Nickname[/b]: [New nickname for the adventurer.]
[b]Proposed Quest[/b]: [Come up with a quest that you'd take this adventurer on. Have fun with it, or not!]

• You must have less than four adventurers to claim one from the FCFS.
  • Read through all forms you are submitting and answer them completely. Any posts containing invalid forms, or multiple forms when claiming an FCFS will be ignored.
  • Posts that have been edited for the FCFS will be ignored since we can no longer validate that you posted first.
  • Successful claims of FCFS adventurers will be posted in the thread and sent through PM, once the batch has been fully claimed. This is subject to change as time goes on.

Available FCFS Adventurers

Batch #7

All adventurers from this batch have been claimed!
Last edited by _Q_ on Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm, edited 140 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Shop]

The shopkeeper seems absent, but the store itself is enchanted with a strange magic. It probably would be in your best interest to not steal anything. A sign has been posted by the register, explaining the exchange rates of various items.

Special Deals wrote:No deals today...

Currency wrote:Image Silver - The lowest value currency. Commonly earned through adventuring.
Image Gold - Basic currency. One can be bought with ten silver.
Image Diamond - Very rare. Can be traded for ten gold in value, or used to buy exclusive items in the future. Cannot be bought.

Available Items wrote:
Adventurer Bounty wrote:
Adventurer Bounty

5 Gold Image
---------------
Can be turned in to receive 1 random adventurer from the selection of base species and patterns. You do not get to choose species, colors, or patterns- they're an entire mystery!

Summoning Stone wrote:
Summoning Stone

10 Gold Image
---------------
Summons one 'random' adventurer for you. You can select the species from the base species + provide a color palette as inspiration. You do not get to choose specific markings or other details of the design.
Please read the information that follows and submit the new form when using.

Heart Locket wrote:
Heart Locket

5 Gold Image
---------------
Allows for you to combine the essence of two adventurers you own to make a new one. [You keep the original ones!]
How breeding genetics for hybrids works.

Please read the information that follows and submit the new form when using.

Optional Cards wrote:
Each card is 2 gold Image and alters the results of the breeding, according to it's description. You can use multiple cards per breeding, as desired.
  • Image The Emperor - Breeding will only produce the species of the parents.
  • Image The Worm - Markings may be randomly changed to different colors.
  • Image The Tower - Resulting colors will be shifted.
  • Image Wheel of Fortune - Adds +3 potential outcomes to choose from.
  • Image The Book - Limits breeding results to the hybrids of only the parents. For example, a stag x hippocampus will only produce capricorns, cerynianhinds, stags, and unicorns, even if the hippocampus has a long lineage with various other species.

Singing Crystal wrote:
Singing Crystal

3 Gold Image
---------------
Creates an animated 64px battle sprite for the selected adventurer, reflecting their appearance at the time of application. [Will not update if appearance is changed after use.]

Magic Mirror wrote:
Magic Mirror

2 Gold Image
---------------
Changes the species of a selected adventurer to another regularly available one, hybrid or not. Adventurers who are changed to hybrids using this stone will only pass on their hybrid type when bred, instead of the combination of the two. For example, a firefox changed into a kitsune will not pass on any voidling or firefox genetics, only kitsune. For bred adventurers, this does not change their genetics. - Does not work for Frogs or Frog hybrids.

Clothing Dye wrote:
Clothing Dye

1 Gold Image
---------------
Allows for you to request a custom recolor of any available apparel. This recolor will be available for all users, not just yourself. You do not get to choose the name of the created apparel or how it is obtained, just the colors. Does not include any line edits or changes to the design of the apparel.

Item Buy Form wrote:
[center][color=#BF0000][b]Buying an Item[/b][/color][/center]
[b]Items I am Buying[/b]: [names and quantities of items]
[b]Item Cost[/b]: [Cost of items]
[b]Any Currency To Convert?[/b]: [Are you turning silver into gold, or diamonds into gold to buy an item?]
[b]Currency Left[/b]: [How much currency should you have left?]

General Item Use Form wrote:
[center][color=#BF0000][b]Using a Regular Item[/b][/color][/center]
[b]Items I am Using[/b]: [names and quantities of items]
[b]What Adventurers[/b]: [List out the adventurers with images, and what items you are using on them specifically.]
[b]Anything Else[/b]: [Any other things to note?]

General Item Preview Form wrote:
[center][color=#BF0000][b]Previewing a Regular Item[/b][/color][/center]
[b]Items I am Previewing[/b]: [names and quantities of items]
[b]What Adventurers[/b]: [List out the adventurers with images, and what items you are using on them specifically.]
[b]Anything Else[/b]: [Any other things to note?]

Summoning, Breeding, and Clothing Dye Info wrote:
Summonings, dyes, breedings are currently working on a queue based system. I will accept at most 3 breedings and 3 summons daily, and 5 dyes, starting at CS rollover 12:00AM. At the moment, to allow for equal use of the system, users are allowed 1 summon and 1 breeding, either 1 self-breeding [between their own adventurers] or 1 co-breeding [between them and another user] per day.

Summons wrote:
  • 1.[Opens 4/28]
  • 2.[Open]
  • 3.[Open]

Breedings wrote:
  • 1.[Opens 4/28]
  • 2.[Opens 4/28]
  • 3.[Opens 4/28]

Dyes wrote:
  • 1.[Open]
  • 2.[Open]
  • 3.[Open]
  • 4.[Open]
  • 5.[Open]

Forms wrote:
Please use these specific forms when performing a summoning, breeding, or claiming an outcome from a breeding. For these forms, ensure that your post remains unedited for it to count. If you need to edit your post to correct it, you must void the original post you made and post a new one, instead of editing your form.

If you are doing a co-breeding, the other user must quote to confirm their approval before you can claim your results, but your slot will be reserved.

Summoning Form wrote:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ouuspov.png[/img][color=#004080][b]Summoning An Adventurer[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ouuspov.png[/img][/center]
[b]Species I am Summoning[/b]: [Select from the base species.]
[b]Color Palette / Moodboard Inspiration Image [/b]: [Link to image.]

Breeding Form wrote:
Heart lockets are not consumed until you claim your outcome(s) :3

Please no inbreeding of parents / direct siblings at this time since I’m personally not comfortable with it ^^;

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mbzuTtk.png[/img][color=#BF4000][b]Combining Adventurers[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/mbzuTtk.png[/img][/center]
[b]Parent #1[/b]: [Provide image and ID# of Parent 1.]
[b]Parent #2[/b]: [Provide image and ID# of Parent 2.]
[b]Who is Claiming:[/b] [Provide the Usernames of users who are reserving claims from this batch, and the amount.]
[b]Open to Other Claims?:[/b] [Are the results of this batch open to other people with lockets once the reserved claims are done? Feel free to add conditions such as 'PM first before claiming'].

Claiming Breeding Outcome Form wrote:
Please note that claiming requires 1 heart locket per outcome.

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fnucEcW.png[/img][color=#40BFFF][b]Claiming an Outcome[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/OV5hbSI.png[/img][/center]
[b]Batch #[/b]: [Number of the breeding batch.]
[b]Claiming #[/b]: [Number of the outcome you are claiming.]
[b]Type of Claim:[/b] [Reserved] | [Open Claim] | [Claim w/ Permission [owner of batch must quote to confirm]]

Currency Buying wrote:
Although you can earn currency through exploring, sometimes you want an item asap. Here is the exchange rate for CS pets to currency. If you're interested in buying currency, send me a trade with the added up value in the message and I will send you in the message when I accept your newly updated currency values. WL not required.

• C$ - 1c$ : 1 Silver.
  • OMGSC - VC Pets - 1 Silver each.
  • Common Pets - 2 Silver each.
  • Uncommon-EU Pets - 5 Silver each.
  • Rare Pets - 1 Gold each.
  • Very Rare Pets - 5 Gold each.
  • Other pets / Higher Demand Pets - feel free to haggle.
Last edited by _Q_ on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm, edited 152 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Adventuring]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:14 am

Last edited by _Q_ on Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:29 am, edited 67 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Clothier]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:14 am

The shopkeeper looms over you as you enter the shop, feeling like he is ready to pounce on you at the slightest transgression. He growls out a hello, before returning to his post behind the shop counter.

Currency wrote:Image Silver at 3 silver = 1 grassblade.
Image Singing Grassblades

3 Grassblades Each wrote:
Each of these items cost 3 grassblades each.

Bracelets wrote:Image
Red, Gold, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Silver, Black

Blush wrote:Image
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown

Crown wrote:Image
Red, Gold, Pink, Silver, Black

Flower wrote:Image
Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Green, Blue, Purple, Lavender, Pink, Gold, Silver, Daisy, Brown, Sunflower

Saddlebag wrote:ImageImage
Brown, Grey

5 Grassblades Each wrote:
Each of these items cost 5 grassblades each.

Sparkle wrote:Image
Red, Orange, Yellow, "White", Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black, ROY, GBP

Butterflies wrote:Image
Red, Orange, Gold, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, ROY, BGP

Chest wrote:Image
Wood, Iron, White, Mossy, Gilded

10 Grassblades Each wrote:
Each of these items cost 10 grassblades each.

Evil Set wrote:Image
Butterflies, Flowers, Sparkles, Bag, Chest

Rainbow Set wrote:Image
Bracelet, Blush, Chest, Crown, Flower, Sparkles, Butterflies

Monochrome Set wrote:Image
Bracelet, Chest, Flower, Sparkles, Butterflies

Apparel Buy Form wrote:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Buying an Apparel Item[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][/center]
[b]Apparel I am Buying[/b]: [names and quantities of apparel]
[b]Apparel Cost[/b]: [Cost of items]
[b]Any Currency To Convert?[/b]: [Are you turning silver into grassblades?]
[b]Currency Left[/b]: [How much currency should you have left?]

Apparel Use Form wrote:
You cannot request edits or locations for apparel without a clothing dye.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Using an Apparel [/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][/center]
[b]Apparel I am Using[/b]: [names and quantities of apparel]
[b]What Adventurers[/b]: [List out the adventurers with images, and what apparel you are using on them specifically.]

Apparel Preview Form wrote:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Previewing an Apparel [/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8vzJhx.png[/img][/center]
[b]Apparel I am Previewing[/b]: [names and quantities of apparel]
[b]What Adventurers[/b]: [List out the adventurers with images, and what apparel you are using on them specifically.]

Last edited by _Q_ on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Affiliates and Resources]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:22 am

Main Post | Info | The Tavern | The Shop | Adventuring | The Clothier | Affiliates and Resources

Affiliates and Resources

Affiliates

ImageImage

Contact me by PM if you'd like to be an affiliate.

Resources

Signature Button wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/WEijoEX.png[/img][/url]

Valentines Signature Button wrote:Image

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/AvGaVG7.png[/img][/url]

Divider wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/mPxjTJR.png[/img][/url]

Valentines Divider wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/HHFyTjd.png[/img][/url]

Guild Dice wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/kxPet4J.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://imgur.com/WkBXlg0.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by _Q_ on Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Raffle + FCFS]

Postby Coy0te » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:08 am

ImageRecruiting an AdventurerImage

Batch #: #1
Adventurer's ID#: #14
Adventurer's Nickname: Frozen Hoof
Proposed Quest: Exploration of an abandoned town in a cold climate. It was cursed years ago causing it to be covered in darkness all the time.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
“That’s Rough, Buddy.”
(Previous sig was Vox. Currently obsessed with Atla)

Coy0te | Meesks | She/He/They

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Check out my babies
nothing to see here rn
Coy0te

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xLilith » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:51 am

Batch #: 1
Adventurer's ID#: 12
Adventurer's Nickname: Omniscia
Proposed Quest: Going galaxy-hopping! Like cafe-hopping but better <3

ImageSubmitting An Adventurer's Raffle ProposalImage

Adventurer's ID#: 10
Proposed Quest: Exploring the galaxies, trailblazer style!

Born of dreams and cosmic whispers, this enigmatic being

wanders the stars as an ethereal guardian of twilight,

forever adrift in the cosmic dance of eternal nightfall.
xLilith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:23 am

Batch #: 1