💎 Ransolite Cave CLOSED RN

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

💎 Ransolite Cave CLOSED RN

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:02 am

This species originated from another platform but has since migrated here! If something is wrong and needs to be changed/separated please let me know! Form rules are probably much different here than it is on the other website!
Any questions/concerns/issues please PM me! Do not post here about it!
Visual changes will always be in the works as I try and make things nicer and less awkward/confusing but functional stuff should be done and I will mention if I do end up changing something!

Image We are CLOSED

Other forms
Lore + Extra info | Adventures | Potions/Creation | Item/Ran Exchange | Something for materials | Trading | Dancer's Crystal | Dancer Pairing | Co-Op Archive | Ransolite Discussion | Ransolite Giveaways | Unique Trait Archive | Trait list archive

Rules

By purchasing a ransolite from here or anywhere, you accept the possibility that misuse of the ran and poor behavior WILL result in losing ownership of all Ransolites and blacklisted. Blocking me yourself indeed counts as a self blacklist.
Your account must be 3 months old in order to buy a Ransolite!

-All CS rules apply
-Please follow the forms and post in the right place! DO NOT POST IN THEM IF THIS CAVE IS CLOSED! Some exceptions being discussions and personal archives!
-Do not change or add to the Ransolite's traits or design. Unless specified or visually show, don't add things like "marks glow" etc.
-Do not make official Ransolites without permission. This is an instant blacklist.
-Do not make OCs using the Ransolite's complete design without clearing it with me first. (Ex: Cat OC, but with a Ran's complete design) Exceptions being very simple designs or ones that already take after others (Ex: Grizzly Bear themed Ransolite)
-CREDIT the creator by ToyHouse.
-Do not use Ransolites to be hateful to other people, while they can have a dark story, do not use them to promote hateful things in the real world.
-NSFW is not allowed for Ransolites ANYWHERE EVER! While innocent fluff is welcomed, I do not want to see NSFW not even on TH or other sites! This may be an instant blacklist!
-Do NOT use Ransolites for the soul purpose of obtaining a profit. You're allowed to sell, but you cant only do adventures/buy eggs just to sell 90% of the loot for a price markup. Constantly overpricing majority of your Ran stuff can result in warnings or even a blacklist.
-Do NOT try and bribe me/artists in making Ransolites for you. Constant pressure may result in a warning or larger punishment!

WARNINGS

Depending on the severity of any rule breaking determines what warning or restriction may be applied. Something as simple as bad form posting may get you a warning after a few mistakes, esp in a short span. Something like creating Ransolites and esp trying to sell them, is an instant blacklist.

-1st Warning
Verbal

-2nd Warning
Verbal + Warning of punishment

-3rd Warning
Small Punishment. This can be something small as no adventures for a week or refusal of dance pairs for # of times

-4th Warning
Larger punishment. This can be 1 month of no adventures, refusal to sell eggs for the next eggdrop(s) etc

-5th Warning
Perm punishment. This can be 1 adventure only forever, limited to 1 egg per month, etc

-6th Warning
Blacklist. Forfeit all Ransolites to be rehomed, all items are scrapped, you are to leave and never return.

Your attention is directed to a flat wall with a few gouges spelling out words
A cruel list where if your name is placed, any and all Ransolites will run away, you will not receive a refund, and will never be able to buy or talk here ever again. Actions will be taken if ignoring the blacklist and continue to use a Ransolite after disrespecting it, the mods, or anyone in general. It's not easy to be placed here, but that doesn't mean to be disrespectful.

If you are on OStar's blocklist anywhere, whenever here or TH or another site, that's essentially a blacklist, do not contact at all.
Last edited by OriginalStar on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am, edited 91 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EGGS

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:02 am

BUYING RULES

- Only 1 egg per person per day! (Reset=New day)
- You can buy one egg with coins per month. For larger events you can buy 3 events with coins. This does not overlap (So even if new month, you cant get a 4th event egg, you must wait until normal eggs are dropped)
- Smaller events (Ex Thanksgiving, StPatrick, Anniversary) count as "normal egg drops" so make sure you didn't already buy a monthly egg with coins if you plan to buy one of these!
- You CANNOT hoard one specific pattern (Ex all space, all rainbow, all leopards) but colors are free for all
- Each - is a different payment you can choose from
- When sending payment anywhere, please label which egg it was for. I can wait 1 week for payment, adults will not be sent without payment even if they have grown up. Payments wont be accepted until the Ransolite is grown up.
- All Ransolites and their growths will be sent in PMs
- If paying in USD please put "Toyhouse" in the payment section and message me there as for payment discussions are not allowed here!

BUYING OPTIONS!
Short on C$?? Short on coins or already bought one this month? WELL FEAR NO LONGER! I OStar can take other forms of CS stuff such as WL items and certain pets! Any OStar egg below can be bought by the means below, if I only seek C$ then there will be a disclaimer on the egg, but that is unlikely!
One rule! NEVER ASK ME TO ADD! If you think your pet is worth more, please keep it! I want straight and easy payments as opposed to trying to negotiate and risk a falling out when I had already sent the egg!

~I normally buy WL items at 5 per 1 C$, so if you have extras lying around, you can toss in a few items in intervals of 5 to lessen the C$ burden. For example, 20 WL items is 4 C$, so you can offer that + 12 C$ for a common worth 16
I will try and keep my item WL packed to allow enough options! Duplicates are welcomed!

~No Chameleons/monkeys/Chickens, rodents (Exception- bunnies) or Hooved aimals (Exception- Winged/horned horses and deers) will be accepted (Bad experiences in the past where pet offers for art was always low demand pets)
And I just natually have these pets cheaper when I sell them so 20 UC horses would only 20 C$ to me as opposed to 40 one might think going by the conversion*

~Any* Common pet from 2015-2020 will be accepted in intervals of 1. More recent commons (2021+) will be declined with exceptions to any lion or dragon linearts. So if you offer 16 2020 common pets, that's a whole common without the use of C$! WL is NOT needed unlike the items!

~Any* Uncommon pet from any time is 2C$ per pet

~Any* Very Uncommon from any time is 3C$ per pet

~Any* Extremely Uncommon from any time is 4C$

~Any (regardless of species) current store pet is 30C$, they are best used for UC+ rans as a common for 30+ CS is very rare and probably worth that much for a reason

~Any* Rare is | 2023 - 6C$ | 2022 - 7C$ | 2021 - 8C$ | 2020 - 10C$ |
I will not be taking any older pets since their price could fluctuate and it will get harder to price them. This is also why I wont have set values for VR+ or out of store store pets

~If still wanting to offer older rares or VR+, it is best to discuss with me first to see how I value it and if or not you agree or think you can get more out of it and wish not to trade. It is best to get a set value before there is an egg you want jic someone else buys it first

~I am not taking pets without rarities

Code: Select all
Ordering an egg!
User:
Egg:
Payment:
Checked if available?:

Image "Checked if available is not checking to see if the eggs is in shop, its checking the most recent posts to make sure somebody else didn't buy the egg before you and I haven't edited it out yet!"

Common eggs- 16C$-32C$ / $1-$2 USD (Paypal) / 800-1,600 Coins Image / Occasionally pet of equal value
Common eggs are the most in numbers and typically have most if not all common traits. But sometimes a common egg can hatch a Ransolite with 1-3 uncommon traits and/or 1 rare trait. It is still classified as a COMMON Ransolite though. They take an hour to hatch and 24 hours to grow up.

Image "What?! Theres none for sale?!"

Uncommon eggs- 48C$-64C$ / $2.5-$4 USD (Paypal) / 2,400- 3,200 Coins Image / Occasionally pet of equal value
While rarer than a common Ransolite, they are still more in numbers than some others, so these are Uncommon, having more uncommon traits than a Common would. Similar to the common Ransolite, these can still have up to 1-5+ common traits and/or possibly 1-3 rare traits while still being Uncommon. They take a 24 hours to hatch and 3 days to grow up.

Image "Hmm, they must've hid..."

Rare eggs- 80C$-160C$ / $5-$10 USD (Paypal) / 4,000 - 8,000 Coins Image / Occasionally pet of equal value
The rarest variation. They are the most unique and can have up to 4+ rare traits all at once while still possibly having common and uncommon traits. Regardless of how many it has, whenever 4+ or 10 rare traits, it is still a rare. We don't go any higher. These demanding eggs take 48 hours to hatch and 5 days to grow up!

Image "I could've sworn they were here a moment ago!"

Artist eggs, mix of all rarities but prices still match said rarity.
These eggs are made by people who signed up to be an artist! The rans can be adults or even frosties!
There is typically not many here and there is no guarantee event ones will be made by all artists. Payments go to them, make sure you keep an eye on the watermarks and section.

KB Eggs
Payments are to go to them!

Image "Ah jeez, where did they go?"

Adoption Center
Any Ransolite that has been surrendered or reclaimed are sold here to give them a new home.
All Ransolites here will already have a TH account, so when bought and own a TH account, please wait for the character to be transferred.
Please limit yourself to 1 Ransolite and wait unitil reset to buy another. You can still buy one here even if you bought an egg from above already.

Image "No homeless Ransolites here! Maybe go look at the unhatched buyable eggs instead?"
[/quote]

Code: Select all
Adopting!
User:
Ransolite:
Payment:
Checked if available?:
Last edited by OriginalStar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:09 pm, edited 162 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave Event details

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:03 am

Ransolite Events!

Out of the year, there are 5 Major events. Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and one Filler (Or Summer event). These events last for 2 weeks at least and contain the following
-An event post below filled with details
-Event adventure, materials, and potions
-MANY event eggs (At LEAST 30) released over the span of the 2 weeks
-One extra activity that relates to art or free items or both
-End event goals that are applied once the event ends

When a major event is coming to an end, for a limited time all potions and eggs found during adventures are guaranteed to be unique in some shape or form. It is rare though! Unique traits will not always be flashy and can be very small depending on if or not there is an artist block! The unique traits will NOT be event traits, but should match the theme still.
During the entire event, goals are listed at the bottom. These goals are gradually filled and completed. When the event ends, the shop is closed for a small break. When reopen the last of the event eggs (if any) are released and the goals are calculated into points which are then put into boosts! (See below for more details)

For smaller events (New years, ST Patrick, Thanksgiving, etc) typically only event potions are released alongside an eggdrop with event themed eggs. These are small events simply to give a little more spice in between larger events. The potions released are craftable by normal materials and buyable by coins.
Currently there is no way to get unique event stuff from these events, so no unique Clover back for now. Maybe this will change, maybe not.

BOOSTS!

Boosts are typically at the end of large events, but can also be applied at random or after a sudden closure. They could be something as small as x2 EXP for a day to something more exciting like 2 Dance slots being opened instead of the usual 1. It's a surprise which boosts are going to be applied but the most common ones would be x2 EXP and increased potion chances during adventures while huge boosts like Half off all coin and/or crafing potions are more reserved for special occasions and may happen only once or twice a year! Anytime a boost is activated it is mentioned in the post below and in a new post
Last edited by OriginalStar on Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

???

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:29 am

"There's no event going on right now! Come back later!"

Next normal eggdrop
Sometime EarlyMid May

Next event themed eggdrop
Pride - Sometime in June
Last edited by OriginalStar on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am, edited 83 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helper Sign ups [CLOSED]

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:44 am

"For now, sign-ups to be a ran artist, adventure helper, or a helper in general, are closed! Details will be added eventually especially if the cave gets too active and I struggle to keep up!"
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave [OPENING IN A WEEK!]

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:57 pm

OPEN!!

Welcome to the Ransolite cave! Do not feel pressured into reading everything about it, take your time and relax! Eggdrops come every other week with few exceptions such as events and closures!

If you want to see the Ran lore, extra things you are allowed to do with your Ran, and information on me as an owner or any artists/helpers that have joined, see Lore + Extra info

If you want to see what fun little activities you can do to unlock more Ran-related things, see Adventures

If you plan to do adventures and want to see the use of the things you obtained, check here Potions/Creation

Curious on what you can do with extra stuff you have, look here! Item/Ran Exchange

Want to see what other ran stuff people have for trade? Want to trade your own ran stuff with other people? Here you go! Trading

Curious on how to get children for your Rans? Here is the place! Dancer's Crystal

Wondering what traits are possible for Ransolites? It's all here!
Trait list archive

You are allowed to mark this form at any time even if closed, just only this form!

Any questions/concerns please PM me!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave [GRAND OPENING!]

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:10 am

THE CAVE IS NOW OPEN!

I am happy to start fresh here in ChickenSmoothie and hope to see new Ransolite owners enjoy what they obtain! Heres to hope I can keep this place running for years to come!

Thank you so much for dropping by and even moreso for joining!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ransolite Cave [GRAND OPENING!]

Postby HT_Beta » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:16 am

Ordering an egg!
User: HT_Beta
Egg: Pastel Splotch
Payment: C$
Checked if available?: ye

Howdy, I’m searching for the Sea Slug Caterpillars for my hoard. As you can see, I have over 100 of each color.
But it’s not enough, I will take over all of them, even if it take years for me to do so.
Im hoarding Sea slug caterpillars :,v

ImageImageImage

Not a Single Pringle || Send me your Sea Slugs please

HT_Beta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ransolite Cave [GRAND OPENING!]

Postby m00nmaiden » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:22 pm

Ordering an egg!
User: maplemaiden +960831
Egg: burning colors
Payment: C$
Checked if available?: yep ! :D
Bee • isfj • she/they • ttrpg enthusiast • gamer • student

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave [Active Giveaway!]

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:49 am

!!!
I forgot to do this yesterday but HERE you can find an active giveaway to win a Ransolite for free!
There is also a link to the giveaway in the Event post that will last until the giveaway ends!
!!!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me