*~*KIAMARA ADOPTION*~*

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

*~*KIAMARA ADOPTION*~*

Postby squints » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:40 pm

don't you just love the feel of a nostalgic form making?
organizing everything just right and making a character and
story through filling out a form more them??
That's the whole theme of this contest! :D
Judging will be based entirely on how you portray character
anything is fair game as long as it's cs friendly!
the goal is to have fun!! <3
it'll end in a month - Nov 12 so you got plenty of time
(with the possibility of an extension if wanted!)
pm me with any questions!!

Code: Select all
Name:
Go Wild!

squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *~*KIAMARA ADOPTION*~*

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:16 pm

Terra Featheroak, born to a prestigious family who were caretakers of an ancient forest. They were not rich nor were they well off. Legends say the Featheroaks had grew the forest from mere seeds and now the towering trees cover Solaria. Terra, herself, doesn't believe that her family grew the forests themselves but helped it in its growth by making sure nothing was destroying the environment.

Terra's family didn't worship the old ones who came before, but they praise nature and the balance of life. The calamity threw everything into chaos, fear sparked within the Featheroaks and into every Kiamara. Some featheroaks abandoned their post at the Wrathion woodlands, fear settled in as they heard rumors of creatures coming through the rifts. Eventually, torn between duty and family, the Featheroaks were no more. Some had grew apart from their duty and had left the ancient caretaker ways to pursue a more fulfilling life. Terra is the last Featheroak who holds tradition to heart.

Terra resides in Verulia, the hunter village, even though she despises hunting. She refuses to give into hate and force others into her way of life. There is only one Featheroak and her duty is to look after the forests and the balance of nature. She belives hunting throws the balance out since kiamaras have evolved in more sophisticated ways to hunt. No animal can beat a bow and arrow or something more technologically advanced.

She does have friends in Verulia, Virion a lone hunter who seems sweet on her. She hopes one day to make their friendship more.

It wasn't long ago since Terra and Virion met... it was an intriguing story indeed. Both 'maras were solarian born, they never had the experience of being a rift jumper. The thought of being a rift jumper scared Terra but knowing that other worlds exist, makes her as curious as a cat. She couldnt imagine her life being different, she loved looking after nature, helping injured animals and wiltering plants.

The cool breeze gently swayed the trees and ruffled the fur of a peaceful kiamara. The kiamara was walking through the thick woods near the mountains and Verulia. Squirrels chattered above high in the green forest, leaves crunched beneath the soft gentle paw prints of woodland critters and the wandering kiamara.

The kiamara smiled happily as they saw the squirrels dance between branches and trees. All was well until the kiamara noticed a dry, wiltering sapling. A tear rolled down her eyes and onto the forest floor below. She didn't have much time, so she ran as fast as a cheetah to the river. Jumping over fallen branches, her paw steps were still gentle to leave a soft crunch behind every pawstep. She eventually made it to the calm crystal clear water that flowed through many villages and places in Solaria.

She grabbed a flask woven out of leaves, it was strong and could hold water without a wasting a drop. Her gaze drifted off the the scary dark woodlands of Wrathion. A distant memory flickered in her eyes as she continued to stare at the dark place.

She used to live there with her family, before the calamity destroyed everything. The calamity came with a loud bang and an invisible force pushed them out from their home. No kiamara could go near the calamity and fear struck the hearts of the Featheroaks. Some decided to leave their duty to explore other villages and to live a life elsewhere. Her parents had decided to do the same thing, and they tried pushing their thoughts onto Terra, the last caretaker of these woods. She refused to leave her duty and thus she was the last one here. She believes that other Featheroaks still follow the ancient tradition of looking after the earth around them, just in a different place.

She shook her head as the overflowing water gushed over her paws. She didn't mind getting her paws wet, in fact she loved to swim in the waters when it is calm. She raced back through the forest, not forgetting about the sapling, when she crashed into something. She tumbled over and fell onto the soft fur of another kiamara. It felt like eons ago that she saw another kiamara, she had kept to herself these past years, continuing to work in silence and be one with nature.

"I'm s-sorry." She stammered, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her eyes were round and apologetic.
"I'm fine. You're still on me." He laughed, Terra got up instantly, and offered a paw to help the fallen kia.

"So, why were you running so fast?" Virion raised an eyebrow at the interesting mara.
"The plant! It needs watering!" She called to him as she bounced away, virion looked at her as she disappeared deeper into the forest, out of sight.

That was their first time meeting and certainly not the last.

It was two moons after that first interaction when Virion had entered the forest where Terra resides. She was trimming dead leaves of the trees, getting them ready for summer. She wanted most of the dying leaves off to promote new growth with the trees and shrubs. She'd even get as far as climbing to the top of the canopy, she'd use her paws to tear off the dark brown leaves.

She was entranced in tending to the trees that she hadn't noticed another kiamara nearby in the woods. It wasn't until he looked up into the trees that he saw the strange kiamara. She hasn't notice him at all, however he recognised her as the kia who ran into him. He looked up, raising a brow, "What ya doing stranger?" He acted smugly. Terra panicked, almost losing her grip on the tree.
"O-oh, it's you. I wasn't bothering you, were I? I hope leaves didn't fall on you." She sat on the branch, swinging her legs happily.
"You're fine, I was trying to catch your name last time we met but you took off on me. I'm Virion Stormarrow." He smiled warmly at the kiamara sitting way above him in the green tree.
"Nice to meet you. I had to tend to the plants, they're my utmost priority. My name is Terra. Terra Featheroak."

From there, Virion and Terra met up almost every day, talking and having lunch together. Terra was glad she had a friend, she mostly kept to herself. It was a shock when she learned that Virion, had kept to himself for a year. He seems so welcoming and friendly. She was happy tending to her forest and spending time with Virion. He'd even accompany her on her duties, helping collecting water from the river, taking notes on how well the trees growth is and planting or relocating sprouts and seeds.

Last edited by Syn_cat on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:12 am

MMMAAAARRK

name: ruby
sexuality: bisexual
hobbies: handmade jewelry
relationship status: casually dating clyde
personality: very friendly at work but tends to be a bit short tempered outside of it
Last edited by Lierre on Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Name:
Go Wild!
BAHHH MARK

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BullHighlander » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:05 pm

Name:
Go Wild!

Marking!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
BullHighlander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klyse » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:44 pm

b a s i c + i n f o

name;; oliver "ollie"
gender;; male
occupation;; blacksmith
text;; info

p e r s o n a l i t y

likes;; info
dislikes;; info
hobbies;; info

h i s t o r y
oliver grew up in kashis, a coastal town with merchants on every street corner. from a young age, he's been fascinated with horses and making things, which is what naturally led him to becoming a blacksmith when he got older. he now works in a shop near the heart of the city with two other kias: calder, his sword-crafting business partner, and briar, calder's apprentice. while the other two are swordsmiths, ollie spends his days mostly crafting armor and shields, although these days he can make just about anything as long as it can be made of metal.

despite their business partnership, ollie's actually closer with briar than he is with calder. calder's a good fifteen years older than oliver, leaving them with mostly small talk to share, but they have a strong mutual respect for each other's craftsmanship.

Cute lil lights by gutterface on da
Last edited by Klyse on Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AxieLove » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:22 pm

Name: Catori - Means "Spirit"
Nicknames: Cat or Ori
Sexuality: Demisexual
Relationship: Looking right now
Personality: Catori is a gentle kiamara who always puts others over herself even when told she shouldn't. She always tries to see the better in others even when some show that they really aren't that trustworthy for her to be dealing with. But once you show her more than a few times how you are not willing to change or be kind? The meaner Catori can be towards you, but it's hard to get onto her bad side but those that have usually regret it once done.
Art: WIP - will most likely do a couple things hopefully by the 12th
Hobbies: Catori is an amazing ghost hunter. She loves being up to date on all of the new items that come out to catch the paranormal with. Her favorite thing she has been able to use has definitely been the Ovilus. It's not always safe to ghost hunt and enter a paranormal building but it can be amazing what happens sometimes!
DA - TH - Toko - LK - WDW - PD - Paca - Pouf - PR
by PurpleKakashi
AxieLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:38 pm

with no requests for an extension, I'm closing this for judging :)))
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Syn_cat wrote:
Terra Featheroak, born to a prestigious family who were caretakers of an ancient forest. They were not rich nor were they well off. Legends say the Featheroaks had grew the forest from mere seeds and now the towering trees cover Solaria. Terra, herself, doesn't believe that her family grew the forests themselves but helped it in its growth by making sure nothing was destroying the environment.

Terra's family didn't worship the old ones who came before, but they praise nature and the balance of life. The calamity threw everything into chaos, fear sparked within the Featheroaks and into every Kiamara. Some featheroaks abandoned their post at the Wrathion woodlands, fear settled in as they heard rumors of creatures coming through the rifts. Eventually, torn between duty and family, the Featheroaks were no more. Some had grew apart from their duty and had left the ancient caretaker ways to pursue a more fulfilling life. Terra is the last Featheroak who holds tradition to heart.

Terra resides in Verulia, the hunter village, even though she despises hunting. She refuses to give into hate and force others into her way of life. There is only one Featheroak and her duty is to look after the forests and the balance of nature. She belives hunting throws the balance out since kiamaras have evolved in more sophisticated ways to hunt. No animal can beat a bow and arrow or something more technologically advanced.

She does have friends in Verulia, Virion a lone hunter who seems sweet on her. She hopes one day to make their friendship more.

It wasn't long ago since Terra and Virion met... it was an intriguing story indeed. Both 'maras were solarian born, they never had the experience of being a rift jumper. The thought of being a rift jumper scared Terra but knowing that other worlds exist, makes her as curious as a cat. She couldnt imagine her life being different, she loved looking after nature, helping injured animals and wiltering plants.

The cool breeze gently swayed the trees and ruffled the fur of a peaceful kiamara. The kiamara was walking through the thick woods near the mountains and Verulia. Squirrels chattered above high in the green forest, leaves crunched beneath the soft gentle paw prints of woodland critters and the wandering kiamara.

The kiamara smiled happily as they saw the squirrels dance between branches and trees. All was well until the kiamara noticed a dry, wiltering sapling. A tear rolled down her eyes and onto the forest floor below. She didn't have much time, so she ran as fast as a cheetah to the river. Jumping over fallen branches, her paw steps were still gentle to leave a soft crunch behind every pawstep. She eventually made it to the calm crystal clear water that flowed through many villages and places in Solaria.

She grabbed a flask woven out of leaves, it was strong and could hold water without a wasting a drop. Her gaze drifted off the the scary dark woodlands of Wrathion. A distant memory flickered in her eyes as she continued to stare at the dark place.

She used to live there with her family, before the calamity destroyed everything. The calamity came with a loud bang and an invisible force pushed them out from their home. No kiamara could go near the calamity and fear struck the hearts of the Featheroaks. Some decided to leave their duty to explore other villages and to live a life elsewhere. Her parents had decided to do the same thing, and they tried pushing their thoughts onto Terra, the last caretaker of these woods. She refused to leave her duty and thus she was the last one here. She believes that other Featheroaks still follow the ancient tradition of looking after the earth around them, just in a different place.

She shook her head as the overflowing water gushed over her paws. She didn't mind getting her paws wet, in fact she loved to swim in the waters when it is calm. She raced back through the forest, not forgetting about the sapling, when she crashed into something. She tumbled over and fell onto the soft fur of another kiamara. It felt like eons ago that she saw another kiamara, she had kept to herself these past years, continuing to work in silence and be one with nature.

"I'm s-sorry." She stammered, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her eyes were round and apologetic.
"I'm fine. You're still on me." He laughed, Terra got up instantly, and offered a paw to help the fallen kia.

"So, why were you running so fast?" Virion raised an eyebrow at the interesting mara.
"The plant! It needs watering!" She called to him as she bounced away, virion looked at her as she disappeared deeper into the forest, out of sight.

That was their first time meeting and certainly not the last.

It was two moons after that first interaction when Virion had entered the forest where Terra resides. She was trimming dead leaves of the trees, getting them ready for summer. She wanted most of the dying leaves off to promote new growth with the trees and shrubs. She'd even get as far as climbing to the top of the canopy, she'd use her paws to tear off the dark brown leaves.

She was entranced in tending to the trees that she hadn't noticed another kiamara nearby in the woods. It wasn't until he looked up into the trees that he saw the strange kiamara. She hasn't notice him at all, however he recognised her as the kia who ran into him. He looked up, raising a brow, "What ya doing stranger?" He acted smugly. Terra panicked, almost losing her grip on the tree.
"O-oh, it's you. I wasn't bothering you, were I? I hope leaves didn't fall on you." She sat on the branch, swinging her legs happily.
"You're fine, I was trying to catch your name last time we met but you took off on me. I'm Virion Stormarrow." He smiled warmly at the kiamara sitting way above him in the green tree.
"Nice to meet you. I had to tend to the plants, they're my utmost priority. My name is Terra. Terra Featheroak."

From there, Virion and Terra met up almost every day, talking and having lunch together. Terra was glad she had a friend, she mostly kept to herself. It was a shock when she learned that Virion, had kept to himself for a year. He seems so welcoming and friendly. She was happy tending to her forest and spending time with Virion. He'd even accompany her on her duties, helping collecting water from the river, taking notes on how well the trees growth is and planting or relocating sprouts and seeds.

oh my god im so sorry I took so long!!
Congrats Syn_Cat I loved the development of Terra :D
lmk you Lore keeper and I'll send ya new bb over!
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Ahhh!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! 💓 my lk is Aktori <3
Syn_cat