☆☆Draukae!☆☆ (Artist Apps & Event!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

☆☆Draukae!☆☆ (Artist Apps & Event!)

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:42 am

Co-Op ArchiveLitter ArchiveCustoms ArchiveAdoption CenterRafflesShopBreeding/CustomsEvents (Wild Draukae)Discord (Must be 13+ to join)Trading ThreadArtist Applications [OPEN]

Welcome!

What are Draukae?
While origins of Draukae have yet to be discovered, they seem to have parts of a deer, lion, goat, and maybe fox or dragon? They are some type of alien we have yet to understand. What we do know is: they're relatively slow. Having lion arms and goat legs don't do so well when trying to run... Um that's basically all we know :?

RULES
Do not claim as your own. Do not sell/trade for profit (do not sell/trade them for more than you got them for). Do not create your own species/OC with my line art.
You can only claim a maximum of 2 Draukae per litter drop. (This number changes with each litter)
Abide by all CS Rules
Do not use any of my art to resell of any type (You can gift/trade Draukae though)
Do not claim Draukae you do not own
Do not alter/change your Draukae in any way. If you want changes, ask me
Do not create multiple accounts to adopt beyond the limit (this is also against CS rules, as you are only allowed 1 CS account)
***NEW Requirement as of 1/12/23 (doesn't pertain to adopted Draukae before 1/12/23): Your account must be a minimum of 1 month old. This is to prevent multi-account adopting.
If you take your Draukae offsite (such as TH), please link to either me or this thread.
If you are banned from CS or Draukae, ALL your Draukae will be revoked and re-released (by raffle or otherwise) to other users (unless you paid for a custom/re-color - in that case, they will no longer be an official Draukae and will have their ID revoked, and cannot participate in anything Draukae related)

Can I adopt one?
I mean, yeah sure why not? Why not adopt an alien we know nothing about, after all it looks harmless... Umm don't quote me on that..

Can I get a custom Draukae?
Yep! Pricing will be listed below.

Can I get a Darukae with custom line edits?
Yes, pricing will be listed below.

If you are banned, you may not ask anyone to gift/trade you Draukae, you may not ever adopt/ask for a custom Draukae, you may not interact with anything Draukae related (threads, discords, forums, etc.) (even from a new account). Additionally, ALL your Draukae will be revoked and re-released (by raffle or otherwise) to other users (unless you paid for a custom/re-color - in that case, they will no longer be an official Draukae and will have their ID revoked, and cannot participate in anything Draukae related).

If you are found trading/gifting anything Draukae related with banned users, you will also be banned. (This may be flexible (i.e. you didn't know they were banned), but it is a case-by-case basis.)

I reserve the right to ban you for any offense I deem necessary. This includes, but is not limited to: breaking any rules, making multiple accounts to adopt more than allowed, discrimination, offensive behavior to me/other users involved in Draukae. (I promise I'm not mean.. LOL I just want to make sure everyone is treated with respect and isn't cheating! <3)

Bans:

Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 am

Adoption Center

♥Here you can adopt a Draukae for free! (: Litters will be dropped periodically.
You are allowed 2 adopts per litter, however, you must wait 5 minutes between adopts. (You can adopt 1 immediately, and then post a new form for another one 5 minutes later. This is to ensure some time for others to grab some first) LIMIT OF 1 PER PERSON THIS LITTER
♥Use the form given to adopt - this is to prevent pre-filling of forms.
Possible TW: Bright Colors

Current Litter: none

Form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Wanted Draukae ID:[/b]
[b]Litter Name:[/b]
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:02 pm, edited 75 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 am

Shopping Center

Here you can purchase various items for your Draukae! Currency used for Draukae are butterflies.

Droopy Moon - comes in any color of the rainbow - 200 GB
Saturn’s Rings - comes in any color of the rainbow, color shown is multicolor - 200 GB

Image Gold Butterfly - General Currency
Image Blue Butterfly - 200 GBs - Necessary to breed Draukae
Image Purple Butterfly - 200 GBs - Necessary in addition to Blue Butterfly to breed Draukae to guarantee an equal amount of hatchlings (2 or 4)

Gold Butterfly (GB) Converstion Rates:
♥Uncommon - 5 GBs
♥Rares (2022-2018) - 20 GBs
♥Rares (2018-2015) - 25 GBS
♥Rares (2014-2008) - 35 GBs
♥Very Rares (non-store) - 50 GBs
♥Very Rares (store) - 70 GBs
♥Rares (store) - 50 GBs

[b]I want to make a purchase![/b]
Username:
Item(s) you are purchasing:
Link to trade/proof of gold butterflies:
Total cost:
Gold Butterflies before:
Gold Butterflies after:

[b]I want to apply an item![/b]
Username:
Item you want applied:
Color desired (if applicable):
Draukae you want it applied to:
Proof of item ownership:
Other:
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs/Breeding

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:44 am

Customs

Custom Prices vary heavily depending on complexity of design. Here are where they would start (USD slots take priority):

♥Little/No line edits (little meaning changing eye shape/expression/minor body edits)/Not very complex design: 500 GB/3-4 USD
♥Medium Line Edits/Medium complex design: 700 GB/5-6 USD
♥Major Line Edits/Very complex design: 900 GB/9-10 USD

Custom Slots:
1. CLOSED (USD)
2. OPEN (USD only)
3. OPEN (USD only)

Breeding

Draukae have no gender, so it doesn't matter which Draukae you pick to breed. You may only pick 2 Draukae to breed. A Blue Butterfly is required for every breeding. A Purple Butterfly is required in addition to the Blue Butterfly if you would like to be guaranteed an even number of hatchlings (2 or 4). Batches of Hatchlings can come in 1 to 4 hatchlings. It's extremely rare, but mutations are possible. We currently know of: Extra Limbs, Conjoined Twins and Extra Head.
You may breed 2 of your own Draukae or breed with another person's Draukae WITH THEIR PERMISSION!! Fill out this form to apply for a breeding slot (FCFS):

[b]Username + Username of Breeding Partner (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Draukae Requesting to breed:[/b]
[b]Proof of Permission from Breeding Partner:[/b]
[b]Items Being used for Breeding:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Breeding Slots:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events!

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:45 am

Current Event: Wild Draukae are roaming around! Maybe you'll stumble into one?
A Wild Draukae Appeared!

Entries:
Aizaka
Froggg1
appleschloss
Aundonia
Clockwork!
Lycancore
Riley
OMGit`sKairi
Wysterinka
Catsplat18
dragoness129
Caeleesi

Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raffles

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:46 am

Raffles!

♥Here you can enter in a raffle for a chance to win a Draukae!
♥Raffles generally end within a week
♥You may only enter once, but you may enter for every Draukae listed! You don't have to enter for every Draukae, though. It's up to you which ones you want to go for!

Current Raffle:

Nothing here!

Form:

Username:
Draukae IDs:
[color=#8000FF][b]First Raffle![/b][/color]
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆☆Draukae!☆☆ (Litter Drop!)

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:01 am

Dropping a litter at 3:15pm MST (in 15 minutes!) Hoping this litter will kickstart Draukae c:
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆☆Draukae!☆☆ (Litter Drop!)

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:21 am

Whoops Dropped them a bit late. New Litter is up! <3
Skull.Vincent