Skullies - MOVED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Skullies - Special litter drop at 3pm EST

Postby Riley » Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am

News Post!

We just got an official announcement from nickpic (and a smaller unofficial one) that they will be closing effectively immediately through no real fault of their own. I will not be going into huge detail, simply because it's neither here nor there, but if you would like to read their full announcement, I recommend joining their discord.

This means that at this time, skullies images are indeed down. I can assure you that we have backups of everything in multiple places and that not a single scrap was lost. I'm working a half day today and will be opening up an quick, 'emergency' section of our google drive so that you have access to the things that you should.

I will be seeking a new image host as soon as I possibly can and will begin the process of re-uploading and re-distributing the image links once that is in the process. I ask for patience during this, and it will potentially mean that the mini event planned for the middle of this month might be pushed back due to this being something we could not predict.

As always, I love you, thank you for your patience. (This has also been cross posted into our discord).
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Being a geek is all about
being honest about what you
enjoy and not being afraid to
demonstrate that affection.
It means never having it play
it cool about how much you like
something. It's basically a license
to proudly emote on a somewhat
childish level rather than
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.
-----------------------------------
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - IMPORTANT NEWS PG 107

Postby Banditø » Thu May 04, 2023 5:29 am

Exploration!
Username: Labyrinth runner
Biome to explore in: Haunted forest
Skully: Image #187 "Jaybird Flight"

(The image is from my TH, which is why it is working)

Hello!
My current interests are music, video games, Nissan cars, motorcycles, Twenty Øne Piløts, and archery! Please DM me if you want to talk about any of these <3

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu May 04, 2023 5:41 am

@Riley o.o' That is Totally unpredictable and ack! I'm glad you have backups (smart!) and will patiently await for things to settle again. Does this mean Skullies itself is on a small hiatus? Or would we still be able to fill forms with the Number and name of our skully? (Just to clarify what you would like of us..)
^_^ Hope all goes well in the hunt for a new host site! <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infailia » Thu May 04, 2023 6:49 am

Aizaka wrote:@Riley o.o' That is Totally unpredictable and ack! I'm glad you have backups (smart!) and will patiently await for things to settle again. Does this mean Skullies itself is on a small hiatus? Or would we still be able to fill forms with the Number and name of our skully? (Just to clarify what you would like of us..)

Explore is still going to run, just without pictures for now. If you have an image of your Skully saved and uploaded somewhere else (like toyhouse for example) feel free to include it, otherwise just go with their name and number.

ღ any/all pronouns
ღ trades welcome
ღ always tired

Infailia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley » Thu May 04, 2023 7:48 am

Infailia wrote:
Aizaka wrote:@Riley o.o' That is Totally unpredictable and ack! I'm glad you have backups (smart!) and will patiently await for things to settle again. Does this mean Skullies itself is on a small hiatus? Or would we still be able to fill forms with the Number and name of our skully? (Just to clarify what you would like of us..)

Explore is still going to run, just without pictures for now. If you have an image of your Skully saved and uploaded somewhere else (like toyhouse for example) feel free to include it, otherwise just go with their name and number.

To piggyback into this, I am going to copy and paste what is public in the discord as I know not everyone is in there.

--------------------------

— Today at 12:23 PM
OKAY Damage Control to get us hobbling is achieved. Here is what the temporary measures going forward are going to look like and what I have to ask you to bear with for the time being are:

1) Explore will run as normal HOWEVER, there will not be images linked until I can get them re-uploaded. This will likely take the longest to adjust into as I have to re-link some 500 image files

2) The Item and Companion Image Archive thread on CS will remain down, it it not my highest priority. (It will be fixed eventually and likely in stages)

3) Skullies themselves are now TEMPORARILY being hosted in google drive. I will link things below with instructions on how to find the skully you are looking for. I will not close this drive out when we re-host so that way you don't have to re-adjust your things yet again if you choose to get the links from google drive.

4) Breedings, Customs, and Item Usage will continue as normal and be temporarily hosted in the google drive like everything else

5) I will be attempting to update the main page of the thread from the back staff drive so it's visually there again, this may take me the better part of the day, just bear with me.

--------------------------

Here are the links for the drive. You should be able to download the image but clicking/tapping on it and doing "get link". This should work. It may take me some adjusting so PLEASE give me your feedback if things are not working as intended. EDIT - In my starting in on the main page, it has come to my attention that it is incredibly hard to link directly to images in google drive. You will need to download your images instead and host as you see fit for the time being.

Things are separated out by how they came about. If you're looking for something that was a breeding, it will be in Breedings (and then under it's ID clump with it's siblings). Regular release litters are clumped with their litter mates in designated folders within "Regular Release Litters". Customs, Raffles, and Games all have their own folders and are fairly straight forward.

Breedings - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Customs - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Games - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Raffles - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Regular Release Litters - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

-------------------

— Today at 2:59 PM
Okay! front page is now overhauled and safe. Current Litter and Game will remain broken for the time being as I am temp hosting everything that's keeping us running

---------------------------------------

Hope this clears up, sorry that it took me a little bit to get in here to reply, I've been in damage control mode for the past... 5 hours
Last edited by Riley on Thu May 04, 2023 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

Riley wrote:Hope this clears up, sorry that it took me a little bit to get in here to reply, I've been in damage control mode for the past... 5 hours

Oh my word! Thank you so much for all the hard work and information! ^_^ I hope you treat yourself to a nice cocoa or something to relax later. <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm564 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

Exploration!
Username: Storm564
Biome to explore in: Bog
Skully:
Name: Silver Dew ID#236
Storm564

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aundonia » Thu May 04, 2023 11:04 am

Exploration!
Username: Aundonia
Last time you went exploring: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4780453&start=1040#p141861651
Biome to explore in: Haunted Forest
Skully:
Rudolph
Aundonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - New Game on Pg 83!

Postby Riley » Thu May 04, 2023 11:19 am

Exploration!
Username: Riley
Biome to explore in: Tundra
Skully: Dumpster Fire
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadeyMerchant » Thu May 04, 2023 12:00 pm

。・゚゚・ Today's explore is now closed. All posts after this will count for the next day of explore! ・゚゚・。
ShadeyMerchant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me