🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Fluffy pixel foxes! (V.2 Annoucement)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Announcement! 🌈

Poll ended at Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:53 am

The discord is open!
50%
Join it here! https://discord.gg/pvJ7ha3vZp
50%
Please note your profile must be entirely CS friendly!
No votes

Total votes : 6

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Fluffy pixel foxes! (V.2 Annoucement)

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:59 am

Visit V.2 here!
About wrote:Fluffoxes, the fluffiest friends you'll ever meet!

Fluffoxes are not your normal fox. They're extraordinarily fluffy, come in every single color imaginable, and that's not all! Every one of them seems to harness magical powers! Will you take one home?

Staff wrote:
β˜† Owner/Founder β˜†

leonscharizard

β˜† Full-Time Artists β˜†

miissingyou

Umi <3

Infailia

β˜† Guest Artists β˜†

Goji ✦ Dragon

HamLikesHam

Lab13.the.enderman

Q&A wrote:
"Are Fluffoxes free?"

Of course! Aside from paid customs/breeding options, Fluffoxes can be obtained for no cost.

"Can I use my Fluffox as an OC/fursona?"

Yes! In fact, I encourage this; it makes me very happy to see things enjoyed by others. If you upload them to somewhere like Toyhou.se, please remember to link back to this thread, and credit the artist who made your Fluffox.

"Can I create my own Fluffox or Fluffox litters?

Unfortunately, no. Fluffoxes can only be created by Artists. Keep an eye out for when applications open!

"Who's that Fluffox at the top of the page?"

That's Glitter, the species mascot! She's a sweet, creative Fluffox with a passion for art.

Rules wrote:
1. Do not use Fluffoxes that are not yours.
This is art/character theft. If they don't belong to you, you are not allowed to use them. I am not lenient in anything involving art theft, so this may result in an immediate ban.

2. Don't spam or discuss irrelevant things in the thread, please.
If it doesn't have any relation to Fluffoxes at all, or seems to be clogging up the thread, it's spam.

3. Don't guilt trip or whine about not being able to get a Fluffox.
It's okay to miss a litter, but please don't guilt trip.(i.e: "I missed the litter! I'll never get a fluffox, i might as well never try again."), it makes everyone feel bad. It's okay to say things like "Aw, I missed it! I'll try again next time".

4. Do not edit your Fluffox in any way, shape, or form.

5. All CS rules apply!

6. All Fluffoxes taken off-site MUST link back to this thread!

7. If you upload your Fluffox to Toyhou.se or any other character storage site, proper credit is required.
This means you must credit me as the basemaker (or artist if the Fluffox was made by me), and credit the designer of your Fluffox.

Please note: I hate to do this, but repeat offenses of these rules will earn you a strike. If the offense is severe enough, you may be banned without warning. Please behave like it is your last chance

Artist Rules
1. Artists may leave the team at any time.
I ask that you please finish up your current queue for breedings/customs first, though.

2. Artists may take up to 3 months on a mental health break.
Please inform me that you're taking a break for your mental health. If your leave is going to exceed two weeks, please let me know that!

3. Artists will earn a fixed amount of Trinkets per litter.
You get 30 Trinkets per Fluffox in the litter!

4. Artists are required to make at least 1 litter per month.

5. Artists get 1 free Staff Custom Ticket per litter created.
Staff Customs are allowed to have unlimited line edits! They're essentially Pink Custom Tickets, but Staff Customs can't be traded.

6. Artists may create items for personal use on their Fluffoxes at any time.
These, however, must remain personal use only (can only be used on the Artist's fluffoxes) and cannot be sold/traded as individual items. The Fluffox(es) wearing them may be traded/sold. Do not attempt to get around the personal use rule by trading Fluffoxes back and forth.
Last edited by leonscharizard on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:48 am, edited 244 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Directory

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:14 am

About wrote: The Directory is a post with links to every helpful page that you'll want to take a look at. Click the big rainbow letters to be redirected to that page!

About wrote:The Co-op Archive is where you can store and track your Fluffoxes, items, and currency!

About wrote: View previous litters and their current owners.

Customs, breedings, special events, and other Fluffoxes are also stored here!

About wrote:The Trading Post is where you can trade Fluffoxes, Trinkets, and items with other users.

About wrote:This is the Exploration page, where you can send your Fluffoxes on journeys. Who knows what they will find! Maybe even another Fluffox will accompany them..

About wrote:This is the fanclub for Fluffoxes, where we host random events, talk about Fluffoxes, and pretty much share anything Fluffox-related.

About wrote:The official Discord server for Fluffoxes! You can chat with us, share art, look for breeding/trade partners or more here!

You must be 13+ to join the server, and your profile must be CS friendly!

Last edited by leonscharizard on Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:04 am, edited 12 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Adoptions

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:16 am

About wrote:
Wow! There's so many cute Fluffoxes here. Let's take a look in the Adoption Corner to see if we could possibly take one home..

1. Fluffoxes are FCFS.
If someone has already posted a form above you for the Fluffox you wanted, you can quote your post with a different number! Please do not edit your form or it will be disqualified! You may only change the Fluffox you want once, and only if no one before you has adopted it already!

2. You can only adopt one Fluffox per litter!
This is to ensure everyone has an opportunity to get a Fluffox.

3. The form must be entirely filled out to be valid.
This includes the codeword, which is in place to prevent users from writing their form in advance.

4. Fluffoxes with "Reserved" or a username next to them is already taken.
"Reserved" indicates that the creator of the litter or someone they have allowed to has reserved that Fluffox for themself. If there's a username next to the Fluffox, it means someone has already adopted them.

5. You can adopt a maximum of 2 Fluffoxes per day.
This is to ensure everyone can get one. A "day" starts at 12:00AM EST. Reserved Fluffoxes do not count as an adoption.

6. You can enter for all raffle Fluffoxes, but you can only win one.

7. I do not PM the users who receive a Fluffox from a FCFS litter.
Please check the page regularly or check the final quotepost if you're curious if you got one. I do message raffle winners, though.

8. Fluffoxes that have not been adopted in over 10 hours will be sent to the Shelter.
This is to keep the Adoption page neat and ready for another litter!

Please note: I hate to do this, but repeat offenses of these rules will earn you a strike. If the offense is severe enough, you may be banned without warning. Please behave like it is your last chance.

Available Litters wrote:
β˜† Litter Name: At The End of The Rainbow! β˜†
β˜† Artist: The Cure β˜†
β˜† Keywords: rainbow, cloud β˜†

Image 1. twinkle!

Image 2. (reserved)

Image 3. Skull.Vincent

Image 4. yutashu

Image 5. OMGit'sKairi

Image 6. strawbry

Image 7. Umi <3

Image 8. bsktcase

Image 9. Storm564

Image 10. Riley

Image 11. Wysterinka

Form wrote:

Code: Select all
[center]I'd like to adopt a Fluffox, please![/center]
My Username:
The Fluffox I want:
Codeword: [color=#BEEFED]At The End of The Rainbow![/color]
Other:

Available Raffles wrote:
β˜† Litter Name: Sparkly Cerberus! β˜†
β˜† Artist: leonscharizard β˜†
β˜† Keywords: cerberus, flower, sparkle, sparkly β˜†
β˜† Raffle End Date: January 26th, 2023 β˜†

Image 1. Storm564

Image 2. FaerieNova

Image 3. sorellabac

Image 4. leonscharizard

Image 5. JoyfulRam

Image 6. Orien

Entries wrote:

[center]I'd like to enter a raffle for a Fluffox, please![/center]
My Username:
The Fluffox(es) I'm entering for:
Codeword: [color=#ADD8E6]Sparkly Cerberus![/color]
Other:
Last edited by leonscharizard on Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:36 am, edited 256 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Shop

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:16 am

Connor's Trinket Shop
About wrote: You peer through a small hole in the wall to see a large, hollowed out area. It's decorated with a vast amount of random things. In the middle, sorting and shuffling through items is a rather.. robotic looking Fluffox. He turns to you with a smile. "Hi there! Uh- excuse the mess, I'm still shuffling through these trinkets, but I'm always looking for more!! I've got a selection of stuff I can give you in return for any shiny, sparkly trinkets!

Trinket Purchasing wrote: OMGSC/Very Commons/Commons = 10 Trinkets each*
Uncommons = 20 Trinkets each
Rares (2022-2018) = 50 Trinkets each
Rares (2017-2014) = 100 Trinkets each
Rares (2013-2008) = 300 Trinkets each
Very Rares = 600 Trinkets each
OMGSR pets are not accepted due to their massive worth!

Make sure your trade includes a message that it's for Trinket purchasing!

*only wishlist pets, please!

Selection wrote:Selection is subject to change. Check back often to see if there's anything new in stock!

Head
Daisy Crown - 20 Trinkets
This item comes in only one variant, sorry!

Neck

Cat Bell - 15 Trinkets
Customizable! Collar comes in one solid color.

Locket - 10 Trinkets

Body
Sweet Ribbons - 20 Trinkets
Customizable! Bows come in one solid color.

Legs/Paws
Nothing yet..

Tail
Nothing yet..

Costumes/Outfits
Angel Costume - 30 Trinkets

Imp Costume - 30 Trinkets
Customizable! Comes in one solid color.

Postmaster Costume - 45 Trinkets
Customizable! Comes in any color. (Customizable: Satchel, Hat, Bill, Hat Logo, Letter)

Biznis Attire - 30 Trinkets

Companions
None yet...

Other
Blue Custom Ticket - 100 Trinkets
Allows you to receive a custom with minimum to no line edits.

Pink Custom Ticket - 150 Trinkets
Allows you to recieved a custom with unlimited line edits.

Single Heart Ticket - 100 Trinkets
Allows two Fluffoxes to breed, with a general outcome of 2 Fluffoxes. There is a 1/10 chance you can get an outcome of 3 Fluffoxes!

Double Heart Ticket - 150 Trinkets
Allows two Fluffoxes to breed, with a general outcome of 3 Fluffoxes. There is a 1/10 chance you can get an outcome of 4 Fluffoxes!

Seasonal Selection wrote:Seasonal Selection rotates every season! Get these while you can; they won't be in stock again until next fall! Next rotation: April 1st, 2023

Holiday Lights - 15 Trinkets

Tree Friend - 20 Trinkets

Purchasing and Item Applications wrote:Shop forms have been moved to this thread! This is to help be able to keep track of them better. Please post there instead so that your message doesn't get lost!

Customs and Breeding forms can be found here!

Shop Status and Announcements wrote:The shop is OPEN!

With the new Exploration Station update, Treasure's Adventure Shack is now closed permanently! Any Treasure Maps are non-usable and will now be treated as Trinket vouchers (200 trinkets!). Thank you for understanding!

Last edited by leonscharizard on Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:40 am, edited 39 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Shelter

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:19 am

About wrote:
This is the shelter, where you can adopt Fluffoxes that have been returned by users or who haven't been adopted! Would you like to take one home?

Fluffoxes here have either been returned by a user or have been in the Adoption corner for over 10 hours. Normal adoption rules apply, please be sure to read them!

Image 1. Froggg1

[/center]I'd like to adopt a Shelter Fluffox, please![/center]
Username:
The Fluffox I want:
Other:

Last edited by leonscharizard on Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Stamps and Affiliates

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:20 am

About wrote:
These are stamps you can put in your signature to show your support for the Fluffox community, and where you can see the stamps for other UMAs we're affilates with!

You're more than welcome to make your own stamp, no matter if you're an artist or not! If you'd like it displayed here, message leonscharizard.

Stamps wrote:
Image by leonscharizard
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771952][img]https://i.ibb.co/WzXfp6v/Untitled151-20220903150834.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates wrote:If you'd like to be an Affiliate, message leonscharizard!

Image Sweetens

Image Werms

ImageFeeshies

Image Blobcats
ImageLoomies

Image Xianthas

Image Cryarch

Image Skullies

Image Gear Deer

ImageDoggin’s Gachapon

Image Minimeows
Last edited by leonscharizard on Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:24 am, edited 14 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Strikes, Warnings, and Bans

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:21 am

About wrote:This is the archive for strikes, warnings, and bans.
Do not harass, attack, or witch-hunt users on this list because of their offenses. Most warnings and strikes are simple repeated misunderstandings. Attacking said users will result to 2 strikes added to your account.

If you feel you’ve been unfairly warned, striked, or banned, contact me via private message or by toyhou.se. If you cannot contact me by said methods (I have you blocked, you don’t have toyhouse, etc), ask a friend or a Fluffox Staff Member to message me on your behalf.

We reserve the right to revoke Fluffoxes from banned users. Trinkets and unused items in your account will be revoked as well.

Ranking System wrote:Warning - As its name suggests; a warning is a written message informing you of something you have done that disobeys the rules and is a minor offense. Major offenses are always strikes or bans.

Strike - A more major penalty. Certain punishments will occur depending on the amount of strikes you have. Strikes expire after 3 months. After Strike 3, you will be either soft banned or permabanned. Behave wisely.

Strike 1 - 2 day suspension from adopting Fluffoxes, participating in Events, purchasing items or Trinkets, or going on Adventures.
Strike 2 - 7 day suspension from adopting Fluffoxes, participating in Events, purchasing items or Trinkets, or going on Adventures.
Strike 3 - 2 month suspension from adopting Fluffoxes, participating in Events, purchasing items or Trinkets, or going on Adventures.
if you are caught interacting with a Fluffox-owned thread during a suspension, you’ll automatically have a permastrike added to your account and your suspension time will reset (if you interact a day into your two-day suspension, it will reset and you will have to wait another two days.)

Permastrike - Similar to a strike, permastrikes hold the same qualities and follow the same rules as strikes. The only difference is that permastrikes do not expire. These are attached to your account forever.

Soft Ban - A soft ban is a 1 year ban from Fluffoxes. All Trinkets and items on your account are frozen until your ban expires (You cannot gift, sell, or trade anything from the species). You may not adopt Fluffoxes, receive customs, apply items, go on Adventures, enter raffles, interact with Events, or anything Fluffox related until your ban is up. You will have 3 Permastrikes on your account after a soft ban, and you’ll be permabanned if another altercation is to follow.
if you are caught interacting with a Fluffox-owned thread during a soft ban, you’ll automatically be permabanned.

Permabanned - A permaban is an indefinite ban from Fluffoxes. All Trinkets and items on your account are revoked and unusable (You cannot gift, sell, or trade anything from the species). Fluffoxes owned by banned users are confiscated and the user may not associate with the species anymore. You may not adopt Fluffoxes, receive customs, apply items, go on Adventures, enter raffles, interact with Events, or anything Fluffox related anymore. You will also be blocked + depending on your violation, reported to Chicken Smoothie staff.

1049469/1051331 (Indefinite Softban as of 1/8/23) - Additional Notes: Account(s) will be frozen indefinitely until case is closed, status: currently investigating
Last edited by leonscharizard on Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Fluffy pixel foxes!

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:23 am

Open for marking! Once the adoption page is ready, a litter will be released!
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Fluffy pixel foxes!

Postby The Cure » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:24 am

mark
PMS are closed feel free to send me a trade - view my art shop & its status