Cozies ✸ Main Thread

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Cozies ✸ Main Thread

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:12 am

Image Image
Comfy and Cozy wrote:
"Hello, traveller! Welcome to our world! It's quite a curious place, but I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Just treat everyone here kindly, and watch out for falling candy. Oh, and if you could maybe not mention seeing us here, that would be much appreciated - let's keep this our little secret, hm?"
Navigation wrote:
Information wrote:
Cozies are a species of small creatures that can be either feline, canine or mustelid in appearance. They have a fondness for sugary treats and adventure, and tend to be very community focused. Cozies are most often found travelling in groups, known as a 'Cluster', though the size of these groups can vary. They're also known to be fiercely loyal and incredibly protective; if you hurt one Cozie, you're sure to find yourself on the bad side of their entire cluster.

Image Image Image

Cozie Adult base is created by Zealouzie
Cozies PPS base is created by Fourd
Staff wrote:
✸ - Admin
♤ - Mod
♧ - Artist
♡ - Breeding Artist
◇ - Ghost Artist
☺ - General Helper

| Zealouzie ✸ | [Kat] ✸ | Neku ✸ | Hjarta ✸ | BethRAWR 🐾 | Undead ◇ | appleschloss ♤ | LittleMiniCooper
| Ghostkeys ♤♧ | Junebug. ♤♧ | Bappledilk ♤♧ | Audria ♤◇ | Spiritwish ♧ | LatteKitten ♧ | pepsii ♧ |
| NurseMikan ♧ | Henry ♧ | Asternaut ♧ | Rem Sleep ♧ | Daisy ♧ | Fourd ♧♡ | Thovatos ♧ | chaoticaura ♧ | yandere ♧ |
| Little Fish ♧ | Lying_Lilacs ♧ | Mallowpop ♤♧ | Fabled_ ♧ | BPlusSupernova ◇ | Music_Lover ♡|
| archietime ♡| AlatusNemeseos ☺| glowbringer ☺| •seven• ☺|

Last edited by Neku on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 pm, edited 182 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Rules

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:14 am

Make sure to read these rules before adopting, as failure to do so can lead to you missing out!
1. Cozie litters can either be first come, first serve or raffle; it will be stated at the time of release what type of litter it is. You may only adopt one Cozie per FCFS litter; for raffle litters, you may enter for multiple Cozies, but you can only win one.

2. If you're found to be using alt accounts to adopt extra Cozies, you'll be banned immediately. Any Cozies adopted from someone using alt accounts will be revoked, unless the Cozies have been paid for with USD or C$. Users who are banned for reasons other then using alt accounts to get extra Cozies may transfer out, gift away, or send their Cozies to the shelter.

3. You are required to make a post on the co-op archive to participate in the adoptable. You may additionally store your cozies on your toyhou.se or a character thread, however keeping an updated post in the co-op archive is required.

4. When adopting from a FCFS litter, you must put a number when filling out the form. Forms that say “any that are open” or “whatever is left,” etc, will be skipped. This does not apply to raffle litters. If your form has the previous codeword/no codeword/the wrong format, it will not be counted.

5. Editing adoption form posts in any way is not allowed; if you want to change your number, please quote your form and edit it on a new post. Editing your post will disqualify you from the litter. This is to prevent people from changing their number to get a Cozie someone else adopted after them.

6. You cannot swap Cozies during litters. Once you have successfully claimed a number, you can't swap them to a different number. So think carefully about what Cozie you want! You are allowed to try for a different number if you didn't get the one you tried for, but once you have successfully gotten a number, you cannot change it. This is only during litter drops; this does not apply to swapping later with other users via trades.

7. Don't add a Cozie to your archive until the owner’s post goes up, so you can confirm that you own that Cozie.

8. Accounts that are less than 2 months old cannot adopt a cozie critter. Additionally, accounts over 2 months old but that are otherwise empty (no forum posts or pets) will not be allowed to adopt from the cozie critters UMA.

9. On Chickensmoothie, Cozies may be obtained through FCFS or Raffle litters, as well as events, breeding and customs. In our Discord Server, they can also be obtained through auctions, flatsales, giveaways, games, and raffles, so consider checking it out.

10. Practice respectfulness and kindness with all other users, whether they're staff or not. Complaining about litters or insulting an artists’ work is strictly prohibited. This includes making posts talking about how upset you are for missing a litter, or complaining about 'never being able to adopt one', as this qualifies as guilt tripping. Nobody deserves to be made to feel bad about cute pixel pets.

11. Images of Cozies may not be edited in any way, but they may be used as references when ordering art. On that same thread, they may be used as OCs, and may be transferred out of the species without permission needed. Once you adopt a design it belongs to you, as long as it's adopted legitimately(see rule 2).

12. Do not ask to be staff, or ask when staff applications are opening. When staff applications of any kind are open, it will be announced in both the Discord and on the main thread.
Strikes/Bans wrote:
Strikes will be given for people who repeatedly break the rules. Don't worry, you won't get one for accidentally editing your post once or twice - but if it becomes a pattern, you may be given a strike. Some rules will be enforced more strictly then others, based on the severity of it, and certain behaviours, such as art theft or harassment, will lead to an instant ban.
Tally System wrote:1 Strikes: A warning will be issued.
2 Strikes: Certain restrictions will be applied.
3 Strikes: Temporary ban for a set amount of time.
4 Strikes: Permanent ban.
Strikes wrote:None
Bans wrote:194470 [Permanent]
397611 [Permanent]
1012406 [Permanent]
1003554 [Permanent]
950257 [Permanent]
978748 [Permanent]
1051331 [Permanent]
1049469 [Permanent]
344190 [Permanent]
954409 [Permanent]
888853 [Permanent]
Last edited by Neku on Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:50 am, edited 16 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Adopt

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:15 am

Zyra wrote:
"Hey there, traveller! Welcome to my study- oh, watch your step! Hah, sorry about that... I've been practicing some new spells around here, as you can see, but things keep unexpectedly coming to life. I wonder if it has something to do with the candy...? Ah, well, never mind that. Would you like to take some of these creatures home? I simply don't have the space to keep all of them..."
Litter wrote:
Litter Name: Sprout Shibas
Artist: Rem Sleep
Release Date: April 23rd, 2024

01. Image

02. Image

03. Image

04. Image

05. Image

06. Image

07. Image

08. Image

09. Image

10. Image
Litter Form wrote:Use this form to adopt. Remember to read carefully!
The form must be formatted properly for it to count. Do not edit your form after posting.
Code: Select all
[color=#004000][b]Sprout Shibas[/b]
Username:
Number:
Codeword:[/color][b] [color=#00BF00]remember to water your shiba[/color][/b]
FCFS Litter History wrote:
Litter History
61. Wyvernorbs
62. Acrylics
63. Headless Fiends
64. OzoneSlayers
65. Batty Babies
66. Dala Horses
67. Banded Fluffers
68. Sqworms
69. Pokemon Starters(Pt.1)
70. Flower Pups
71. litter name
72. litter name
73. litter name
74. litter name
75. litter name

76. litter name
77. litter name
78. litter name
79. litter name
80. litter name
81. litter name
82. litter name
83. litter name
84. litter name
85. litter name
86. litter name
87. litter name
88. litter name
89. litter name
90. litter name

Last edited by Neku on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 202 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Candy Exchange

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:35 am

Beau wrote:
A subtly sweet aroma lingers in the air around the little hole-in-the-wall shop. Despite it's mildness, you find yourself drawn in, and before you realize, the door clatters closed behind you with a little jingle. "Hello, customer!" Beau chirps while stretching out a sticky rope of bubblegum-pink taffy behind the counter. He beams as you marvel at the many jars of star-shaped candy displayed around the room. "I'm the candymaker, and this is where you can get your cozy candy, the main currency around these parts! Tales say that the cozy candy comes straight from the tail of our deity- but that’s all nonsense, I make it in-house from the purified sands of sugar beach!"

"My exchange rates are listed below. If you'd like to buy some cozy candy, shoot a trade to Neku (remember to include a message that you are trading for candy!) and post the form on this thread. Candy totals can be tracked in your co-op archive."
Conversion Chart wrote:

Extremely Rare, OMG So Rare and Unknown Rarities are Not accepted!

1 C$ = Image x 50

Oh My God So Common | Extremely Common | Very Common = Image x 50
Common = Image x 75
Uncommon = Image x 100
Very Uncommon = Image x 150

Extremely Uncommon
2008 | 2009 = Image x 650
2010 | 2011 | 2012 = Image x 600
2013 | 2014| 2015 = Image x 550
2016 | 2017 | 2018 = Image x 500
2019 | 2020 | 2021 = Image x 450
2022 | 2023 | 2024 = Image x 400

Rare
2008 | 2009 = Image x 1500
2010 | 2011 | 2012 = Image x 1000
2013 | 2014| 2015 = Image x 950
2016 | 2017 | 2018 = Image x 900
2019 | 2020 | 2021 = Image x 850
2022 | 2023 | 2024 = Image x 800

Very Rare
2008 | 2009 = Image x 2500
2010 | 2011 | 2012 = Image x 2000
2013 | 2014| 2015 = Image x 1050
2016 | 2017 | 2018 = Image x 1000
2019 | 2020 | 2021 = Image x 950
2022 | 2023 | 2024 = Image x 900

Please let me know your total exchange when you are sending the trade. TY!
Breaking it down by pet value is even better.

Currency Exchange Form wrote:
Post this form when you are purchasing cozy candy.
If you send a re-release pet, please tell me the original release date and i will honour it!

Username:
Proof of trade:
Amount of candy purchased:
Candy balance before purchase:
Total candy balance after purchase:
Last edited by Neku on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:01 am, edited 20 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Shop

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:39 am

Patty wrote:
As you walk into the shop you’re greeted by the sound of worryingly loud crunching as a Cozie sits behind a counter, questionably shoving little sparkly candies into her mouth. She doesn’t notice your presence at first, but panics when she does, clumsily leaping up from her spot to address the new face standing at the counter. The Cozie shuffles over to the front desk, neatly propping her paws up to lean on the surface as the name tag she’s wearing reveals her name: 'Patty.'

"Wodie!" She mumbles incoherently through a mouthful of sugary candies, pausing to look down at her paws shamefully for a quick second before correcting herself. "Er- howdy! Ehe, welcome to the Cozie Corner shop! How may I be of service today?"
Wearables wrote:
You can use this label guide to help figure out what items can be applied to what cozies, whether they are recolourable, and if they can fit starbits!

Cool Bandana
(Can be any colour, fits all linearts)
Image x 500
Soft Socks
(Can be any colour, fits all linearts, patterns include polka dot, stripes, or solid colour)
Image x 500
Safety Harness
(Can be any colour, patterns include heart, stripes or solid colour, fits cats/dogs)
Image x 500
Warm Mug
(Can be any colour, fits all linearts, multiple patterns avaliable)
Image x 250
Cozy Cat Buddy
(By NurseMikan, can be any colour, fits cats/dogs)
Image x 500
Stardust Bow
Image x 450
Flower Crown
Image x 450
Rose
Image x 250
Blush
Image x 250
Scarf
Scarf items purchased on or before Nov 30th 2022 will have the option to apply a fall themed pattern.
(By NurseMikan, can be any colour, only fits feline lineart)
Image x 350
Rat Movie Rat
(fits all linearts, not recolourable, MAX 2 PER PERSON)
Image x 0 but you have to hit that yoinky sploinky
ImageImageImageImage
Anniversary Bundle
(Slice of cake, party hat, birthday banners, present box)
Happy 1st birthday to cozies! All items fit cats, dogs and weasels. Party hat, birthday banners and present box are recolourable.
Image x 0 (you may claim it 3 times)

Chocolate Sprinkles
Image x1350

Chocolate Sprinkles are used to order a custom Cozie with no line edits!

Rainbow Sprinkles
Image x3100

Rainbow Sprinkles are used to order a custom Cozie with lineart changes.

Pastel Sprinkles
Image x4850

Pastel Sprinkles are used to order a custom Cozie with line edits and animation.

Bouncy Spring
Image x 5000

A Bouncy Spring will give your non-animated cozies a bobbing animation.

Magic Piping Bag
Image x3500

The Magic Piping Bag is used to breed two cozies.
This item yields 1-2 offspring.

Magic Mixing Bowl
Image x5500

The Magic Mixing Bowl is used to breed two cozies.
This item yields 3-4 offspring.

Shop Form wrote:
Please use this form if you are making a purchase!
[b]I'd like to buy something![/b]
Username:
Link to your co-op archive:
What are you buying?:
How much will it cost in total?:
How much cozy candy will you have left?:
Last edited by Neku on Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:30 am, edited 37 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Affiliates

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:43 am

collaboration with tendo64 <3
Affiliates are other UMAs that cozies would reccomend that you check out!

If you'd like to rep cozies, you can put one of the lovely stamps made by Azphen in your signature. <3

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771579][img]https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/1.%20Essential%20Assets/Misc/stampCozy.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771579][img]https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/1.%20Essential%20Assets/Misc/stampComfy.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771579][img]https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/1.%20Essential%20Assets/Misc/stampBoth.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771579][img]https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/1.%20Essential%20Assets/Misc/buttonOne.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4771579][img]https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/1.%20Essential%20Assets/Misc/buttonTwo.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Neku on Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:34 am, edited 12 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Credits

Reserved
Last edited by zealouzie on Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Reserved

Reserved
Neku