โญ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ โญ๏ธ Staff search

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

โญ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ โญ๏ธ Staff search

Postby solo. » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:27 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ

๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ

[ QUICK LINKS - rules and staff - extended world + species info - adoptions - shop and currency
co-op archives - discovery - ToyHouse]

Ryukee [ryลซ-key] are saber-toothed canines originating from Yonder, a newly discovered dwarf planet with an abundance of life. comparatively, they range in size from a medium to large dog. every Ryukee possess a powerful orb that controls a power or element which they contain and wield using their tail.

most Ryukee are exceptionally friendly and communicable, and as we discover more of Yonder, Ryukee help us in the research of this strange planet.

Imagesetting up but posting open
    if your interested in getting involved as staff/help put, PM me :) artist,writing, etc
    for artisit position, if you want, you can show me designs you've done before or if you like to design a ryukee, lines and orb

Last edited by solo. on Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:39 am, edited 17 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules + staff roster

Postby solo. » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:28 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ

โ€‡ โ€‡ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜“ ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š

โ€ข Ryukees are a closed species.
    โ€‡ without an appropriate item or permission, you cannot make your own.
    โ€ข general CS rules apply
    always be polite and respectful of both community and staff.
    โ€ข do not steal or claim a Ryukee that does not belong to you.
    โ€ข do not edit / change the design of a Ryukee.
    โ€‡designs and elements cannot be changed unless you have an item that does so.
    โ€ข 300x300 lines done by myself (official lineart) can be used/posted anywhere if linked back to this thread

โ€‡ โ€‡ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š

โ€ข do not copy existing designs and or characters.
    โ€ข no heavily referencing or recreating tv show / movie characters.
    โ€ข please always state their power/element in description.

FAQ

โ€‡ โ€‡
    will batch edits be released again? sometimes, yes! its more per the artists discretion. any past edits will be more likely to be obtained through breeding or found through discovery.

can we suggest themes/items? yes! I especially love a good suggestion - post any kind of idea you would like to see

do i have to adhere official Ryukee lore? no official lore needs to be followed, and Ryukee's owned by yourself can exist in your own creative universe. Our lore primarily exists to (hopefully) provide you with inspiration

STAFF

Last edited by solo. on Sun May 29, 2022 4:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

orbs + extended species info

PLANET: YONDER
    WIP but basically;
    - The wilds of Yonder are expansive and ridiculously vast.
    - Human settlement has only happened recently, and due to this little interference, biomes are largely undisturbed beside few scattered outposts and other encampments.
    - Seeds of the native flora from Yonder are a popular commodity between humans.
    - Ryukee have begun to form companion relationships with humans as they explore the planet.
    • as much as humans are curious about Yonder and its inhabitants, Ryukee's are equally too towards humans
      'they especially love the food humans have made; Ryukee 'pet' food

RARITY
    โ€‡ โ€‡ STANDARD: any unedited ryukee
    โ€‡ โ€‡ UNUSUAL: any edited ryukee

ORB ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐——๐—˜

โ€‡ โ€‡ the power / element Ryukee possess is dependent on the orb colour.
    โ€‡ โ€‡ Ryukee's may find more complicated elements and powers are difficult to control/wield.
    โ€‡ โ€‡ every Ryukee will have an orb
    โ€‡ โ€‡ colors below are examples. ryukee can have any shade of the following color(s).
    • the exact typing and power is to the artist's discretion

Image Image Image

orange: fire | blue: water | green: earth

โ€‡ โ€‡
    Image Image Image

yellow: electric | grey: metal | white: snow/ice

Image Image Image

red: evil | purple: psychic | pink: emotions

Image Image Image

black: reincarnation/portal to afterlife | fusion: these are power combinations, can contain any 2 common, uncommon or rare elements / powers.

Image Image

rainbow: unlimited powers, contains all elements / powers. | galaxy: portals and gateways to other dimensions / worlds.

Last edited by solo. on Wed May 18, 2022 5:43 am, edited 12 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adoptions

โ€‡ โ€‡ adopts will be available by free adopts [fcfs, raffle] or paid adopts [flatsale]
    you can only adopt one per batch: if you obtain a fcfs or paid, you won't be eligible for the raffle
    while you can enter for every raffle, you may only win one
    codes drop when all in a batch have been adopted

BATCH4: complementdesigns designed by solo.
    FCFS
    [#015] pink emotions
    nio

[#016] red evil
    DragonGlitch
    [#017] purple psychic
    pineapplecatman
    [#018] yellow electric
    toothlessandre

Forms
    FCFS
    Code: Select all
    [b]I'm adopting a Ryukee![/b]
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]Ryukee ID[/b]
    [i]batch4 'complementdesigns'[/i]

Last edited by solo. on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 17 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shop + currency

CURRENCY
    SPECIAL ITEMS
    CLOTHES

CURRENCY EXCHANGE

Image SEEDS
    (prices subject to change)
      1C$ = 2Image = 5.9FR gems
    CS pet conversion
      omgsc: 1 Image
      vc: 2 Image
      c: 5 Image
      uc: 10 Image
      r: 50 Image
      vr: 250 Image
      list pets: as per their C$ value and converted

wl or storepet: +50% bonus for the pet

NOTICE: I've lost files of Ryukee #1 - #14, any potential changes that would involve elements on that piece, unfortunately, cannot be changed! things that can be layered on top can still be added however (i.e. most clothes).
      if your still unsure of what can and can't be done, just ask :) sorry for any disappointment!

โ€‡ โ€‡ SPECIAL ITEMS

CONTAINED ORB 300s
      allows a user to change
      a ryukee's current orb;
      give instructions to move
      it or change the colour
      RYUKEE FOOD 750s
      allows a user to order/
      make a custom ryukee
      (standard rarity)
      PREMIUM RYUKEE FOOD 1250s
      allows a user to order/
      make a custom ryukee
      (unusual rarity)

โ€‡ โ€‡ APPAREL can be customised unless specified

HANGING LANTERN 25s
        (can include glow)

Last edited by solo. on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 20 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

discovery

Postby solo. » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:29 pm

we need to do more research! Ryukee discovery will be a mechanism released soon.
Last edited by solo. on Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โญ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ โญ๏ธ staff apps POSTING OPEN

Postby Love Potions » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:34 pm

I saw this thread and was like oh Ive seen these babies around, is there a new oekaki page for them?
Love Potions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โญ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ โญ๏ธ staff apps POSTING OPEN

Postby solo. » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Caprisa wrote:I saw this thread and was like oh Ive seen these babies around, is there a new oekaki page for them?

ooh i'm glad some remember them!
I'm not sure yet while i work things out and set up things. subject to change, but what i've got planned is for this to be the main hub. the past oekaki lines will definitely be available but I also am working on a lineset that 300 x 300 size.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love Potions » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:00 pm

solo. wrote:
Caprisa wrote:I saw this thread and was like oh Ive seen these babies around, is there a new oekaki page for them?

ooh i'm glad some remember them!
I'm not sure yet while i work things out and set up things. subject to change, but what i've got planned is for this to be the main hub. the past oekaki lines will definitely be available but I also am working on a lineset that 300 x 300 size.

Awesome! Im not very familiar with oekaki lol Im excited to see the new lines <3
Love Potions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me