๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ Custom lined dragon adopts

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby snowdrake » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:45 pm

main post โ€ข [url]discord[/url] โ€ข rules & guidelines โ€ข dragon species sheet โ€ข [url]artist search[/url] โ€ข [url]incubator artist search[/url] โ€ข [url]moderator search[/url] โ€ข [url]archivist search[/url] โ€ข staff roster โ€ข [url]open adopts log[/url] โ€ข incubator application thread โ€ข [url]incubator[/url] โ€ข [url]customs[/url] โ€ข [url]approval search thread[/url] โ€ข [url]archive[/url] โ€ข [url]item bank[/url] โ€ข [url]dragon trade log[/url] โ€ข [url]item trade log[/url] โ€ข [url]shop[/url]

welcome to gairae [guy โ€ข ray], a world where magical creatures still roam the land and humans need to adapt to the environment in order to survive. there are many species to be seen here, but the most noticable and the most abundant of all are the dragons!
    gairae holds a lot of different dragon species with extremely different traits and personalities, and they sure are a force to reckon with!
    people have learned to live with these creatures a long time ago, using their help with plowing fields, keeping their cattle safe or simply keeping them as pets. however, while there are friendly ones that are willing to live alongside them, there are also those that are best to be avoided.

there are many adventures ahead of you, but are you brave enough to travel the dangerous places this world has to offer? there is only one way to find out!
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ rules & guidelines

Postby snowdrake » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:53 pm

rules & guidelines

general

I. dragonetics is a closed species, which means you may not create your own or claim that one of your characters is part of the species when they aren't!
    โ€ข the dragon species displayed in the dragonetics adopts are obviously not owned by me as they are mostly based on real folklore, so you can make your own characters based on them! however, you still may not claim they are a part of the dragonetics species when they are not!

II. please use common sense when interacting with the community. no rudeness, harassment, name-calling etc. is allowed! the same goes for things like begging or bugging someone about the same thing repeatedly while being told not to do so and so on and so forth.

III. you may not sell designs created in the dragonetics species for anything that isn't directly related to dragonetics!
    โ€ข exceptions are obviously made for official adopts or if you order custom designs from someone/are offering custom design services for others.
    โ€ข approved (already existing) dragonetics designs and items may never be sold for non-dragonetics stuff!

IV. co-owning dragonetics designs is prohibited.

V. there is no limit to the amount of dragonetics designs you can own!

incubator & growths

I. dragonetics batches may only be made by official nursery artists!

II. nursery artists may not charge any type of payment and may not hold competitions for nursery slots. they must be entirely free and easy to apply for!
    โ€ข small requirements such as making users include a picture of some sort or requiring them to have not had a batch in x months etc. are fine!

III. all hatchlings may mature and be grown 3 weeks after they were posted!

IV. their design must include all details that were originally part of the design. you must follow the growth instructions given by the nursery artist who posted the hatchling!
    โ€ข everyone can do dragonetics growths!

V. growths must be approved by a dragonetics staff member that is available for growth approvals! check the staff roster to see who is available.

VI. once a growth is approved no further edits may be done!
    โ€ข unless of course you use edit items on the design.

VII. gender does not play a role in dragonetics breedings!

VIII. every dragonetics design has 3 breeding slots. once these breeding slots are used up they can no longer produce offspring!

IX. breedings may not be of incestuous nature! this means that a dragonetics design cannot breed with their parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, cousins etc!

X. three way breedings are possible!

XI. nursery artists may only be switched with permission of a moderator or the owner, if the artists hasn't started working on them 1 month after accepting the ticket!

XII. items may not be added to a breeding midway through the designing process! this means that once your ticket has been accepted by an artist you cannot use another item on this particular breeding!

XIII. after receiving a breeding slot, users are on a 2 week breeding cooldown! this cooldown starts the day the ticket was accepted by the nursery artist!

XIV. dragonetics designs are on a 1 week cooldown after they were received in a trade!

XV. new dragons are born through magic! this means, that breedings are not limited to including only a single dragon species. if two/three different dragon species are bred, the hatchling's species will be determined by random chance including their rarity, just like it is the case with edits!

customs & transfers

I. transfers out of the species must be approved by a moderator or the owner! you may only transfer the design if you have approval from the original artist that shows they're okay with the transfer!
    โ€ข for transfers of dragonetics designs that were obtained in a nursery batch, approval must be from the nursery artist, not the growth artist!

II. everyone can make customs as long as they own the necessary custom slot! customs may also be commissioned from anyone else!

III. customs must be approved by a staff member. to see who is available for custom approvals, please look at the staff roster!

IV. until the custom is approved, there must be a "fake" sign clearly visible on the reference!

V. all dragonetics designs must have a reference for the eyes and tongue, as well as a color palette present!

VI. relines to more accurately depict the dragonetics design are fine, but require permission from a moderator or the owner!
    โ€ข official dragonetics designs may not be relined!
    โ€ข relines may not change the appearance of the design or make any edits to the features! they are merely done for accuracy purposes!

trading

I. existing and approved dragonetics designs may only be traded for other dragonetics designs or dragonetics related items!

II. premade (unofficial/unapproved) designs may not be sold! they may however be gifted or raffled away for free!

III. there is no limit to the amount of trades a user can make per month!

IV. you must have owned a dragonetics design for at least 1 month before you may trade it!
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ dragon species sheet

Postby snowdrake » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:56 pm

welcome to the dragonetics dragon species sheet!

this post contains all tamable dragon species, a short description of them and a list of all their possible traits and attributes! to make things a little easier for you, here is what the different trait types mean:

common traits โ†’ traits that are commonly seen in the species, they do not count towards any trait limit and can always be used in customs!

mutation traits โ†’ these traits are rarely seen in this dragon species! they are usually limited in customs.

limited traits โ†’ these traits are extremely rarely expressed in this species! they are highly limited in customs!

impossible traits โ†’ as the name suggests, these traits will never be seen in this dragon species!

note: tails do not have a length limit!

โ•โ•โ•โ• western โ•โ•โ•โ•

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• trait directory โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

body:
    โ†’ quadruped or bipedal: quadruped
    โ†’ fur: common [optional]
    โ†’ scales: common [required]

head:
    โ†’ ears: min. 0, max. 5 pairs
    โ†’ nose: dragon
    โ†’ eyes: min 0, max 5

wings:
    โ†’ min. 0 pairs, max. unlimited pairs
    โ†’ feathered: mutation
    โ†’ dragon: common
    โ†’ fairy: mutation

legs/arms:
    โ†’ paws: mutation
    โ†’ clawed/dragon hands: common
    โ†’ min. 2 pairs, max. 8 pairs

tail:
    โ†’ other animal: mutation
    โ†’ min: 1, max. 12

โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…

common traits:
    hair, unique or colored teeth, pseudo teeth, unique claws, unique tongue, unique pupil shape, up to 5 eyes, up to 3 nostril pairs, 0-2 ear pairs, horns, glow, unusually placed or shaped limbs, whiskers, up to 3 tails, 2-3 pairs of legs, horns on the body, no fur, 1-2 pairs of wings, dragon hands

mutation traits:
    double claw, multiple tongues, more than 5 eyes, body eyes, less than 2 eyes, more than 3 nostril pairs, single nostril, 3-5 ear pairs, more than 5 toes, halos, more than 1 pupil or iris in a single eye, no pupil, goop, 3-4 pairs of wings, fairy wings, 4-9 tails, 4-5 ear pairs, 4-5 pairs of legs, unusual neck length, unusual limb length, paws, unique paw pad shape, no wings

limited traits:
    object growth, protruding bone, liquid limbs, transparent body parts, more than 1 mouth, more than 1 hand on a limb, 10-12 tails, more than 5 pairs of wings [unlimited], 7-8 pairs of legs, gene splice, antennae

impossible traits:
    less than 2 pairs of legs, more than 10 pairs of legs, human attributes, more than 6 tails, ears on the body, more than 5 ear pairs, more than 2 tongues in each mouth, excessive limb length

โ•โ•โ•โ• lycan โ•โ•โ•โ•

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

body:
    โ†’ quadruped or bipedal: both, interchangeable
    โ†’ fur: common [required]
    โ†’ scales: common [at least minimally required]

head:
    โ†’ ears: min. 0, max. 6 pairs
    โ†’ nose: canine or dragon, multiple nostrils only if dragon nose

wings:
    โ†’ feathered: common
    โ†’ fairy: limited

legs/arms:
    โ†’ paws: common
    โ†’ min. 2 pairs, max. 5 pairs

tail:
    โ†’ other animal: common
    โ†’ min: 1, max. 12

common traits:
    Hair, unique or colored teeth, pseudo teeth, unique claws, unique tongue, unique pupil shape, up to 5 eyes, up to 3 nostril pairs (only for dragon nose), 1-3 ear pairs, horns, glow, unique paw pad shape, unusually placed or shaped limbs, whiskers, up to 3 tails, 2-3 pairs of legs, paws, dragon hands

mutation traits:
    double claw, no fur/bare skin, multiple tongues, more than 5 eyes, body eyes, less than 2 eyes, more than 3 nostril pairs, single nostril, more than 3 ear pairs, no ears, horns on the body, more than 5 toes, halos, more than 1 pupil or iris in a single eye, no pupil, goop, more than 2 pairs of wings, fairy wings, 4-9 tails, 4-6 ear pairs, 4 pairs of legs, unusual neck length, unusual limb length

limited traits:
    object growth, protruding bone, liquid limbs, transparent body parts, antennae, more than 1 mouth, more than 1 hand on a limb, gene splice (animal traits other than canine, excludes tail), 10-12 tails, more than 2 pairs of wings (unlimited), 5 pairs of legs

impossible traits:
    less than 2 pairs of legs, human attributes, more than 12 tails, ears on the body, more than 6 ear pairs, more than 2 tongues in each mouth, excessive limb length

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• pygmy โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

body:
    โ†’ quadruped or bipedal: quadruped
    โ†’ fur: common [optional]
    โ†’ scales: common [required]

head:
    โ†’ ears: min. 0, max. 5 pairs
    โ†’ nose: dragon, canine

wings:
    โ†’ feathered: common
    โ†’ fairy: common

legs/arms:
    โ†’ paws: mutation
    โ†’ min. 2 pairs, max. 10 pairs

tail:
    โ†’ other animal: mutation
    โ†’ min: 1, max. 6

common traits:
    hair, unique or colored teeth, pseudo teeth, unique claws, unique tongue, unique pupil shape, up to 5 eyes, up to 2 nostril pairs [dragon nose only], 1-2 ear pairs, horns, glow, whiskers, up to 2 tails, 2-4 pairs of legs, horns on the body, no fur, 1-3 pairs of wings, dragon hands

mutation traits:
    double claw, multiple tongues, more than 5 eyes, body eyes, less than 2 eyes, more than 3 nostril pairs [dragon nose only], single nostril, 3-5 ear pairs, more than 5 toes, halos, more than 1 pupil or iris in a single eye, no pupil, no ears, unusually shaped or placed limbs, goop, 3-6 pairs of wings, no wings, 3-6 tails, 4-5 ear pairs, 5-8 pairs of legs, unusual neck length, unusual limb length, paws, unique paw pad shape, 4-6 pairs of wings, antennae, gene splice

limited traits:
    object growth, protruding bone, liquid limbs, transparent body parts, more than 1 mouth, more than 1 hand on a limb, more than 6 pairs of wings (unlimited), 8-10 pairs of legs

impossible traits:
    less than 2 pairs of legs, more than 10 pairs of legs, human attributes, more than 6 tails, ears on the body, more than 5 ear pairs, more than 2 tongues in each mouth, excessive limb length

text
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ staff roster

Postby snowdrake » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:04 am

owner

.*โœฆ kirin | status โ†’ ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’Žโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก
    hello, I am kirin, pleased to meet you! I'm the owner of dragonetics and I'm happy to help you find your way around as best as I can! feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I'm also available for all kinds of approvals!

moderators

none yet

artists

none yet

nursery artists

none yet

archivists

none yet

what do these symbols mean?

๐ŸŒˆ โ†’ available for custom approvals
    ๐Ÿ‰ โ†’ available for growth approvals
    ๐Ÿ’Ž โ†’ available for edit approvals
    โžก๏ธ โ†’ available for transfer approvals
    ๐Ÿ’ก โ†’ available for answering questions
    ๐Ÿšซ โ†’ please don't contact me right now
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ strikes & bans

Postby snowdrake » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:06 am

strikes and bans are handled by a case to case basis and will be given upon a moderator's judgement depending on the severity of the case! a single strike will be taken away from every user every 3 months. however, all strikes will be logged and kept track off in a spreadsheet unavailable to non-staff members. if a user is found abusing this system they will be punished with a ban!

generally, a temporary 1 month ban from the species will be given when a user has 3 strikes. if they then earn another strike after the ban period they will be permanently banned!

strikes

n/a

banned users

n/a
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:15 am

this is now open for marking <3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงฌ Dragonetics ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‰ Custom lined dragon adopts

Postby LaceWhiskey » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:23 am

marking! these look freaking adorable--
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ€ข
โ™ก
+
|
|
|
|
+
โ™ก
โ€ข
โ”Žโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”’
....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy โ™ก

..........Crystals โ˜† Trades
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”š
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfeHearted » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:01 am

mark
You can send me any trades. Nothing is locked. Disregard if any names say NFT or whatnot, I just don't change names very often. Looking for ART so msg me if you'd like to trade my pets for your art :)

My items wishlist is current, I have not updated my pets wishlist in a long time but I do add current things I want. Old things though may not actually be accurate!

Looking for PPS Sabertooths and archaeopteryx from 2021 Summer event! They're cute! I also LOVE Griffins! So I'd be down for anything like that <3
WolfeHearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ‹†โœฐ Dragon โœฐโ‹† » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:03 am

mark
๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’/๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚
๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ + ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ!
๐“…๐’ป๐“… ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐“๐“๐“

โ‹†โœฐ Dragon โœฐโ‹†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me