โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - COMPANIONS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - Mythical Creatures Litter

Postby RealCipher » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:04 am

sad magic wrote:I would like to use a lamp!

You light your Mystic Moth lamp, in hopes of meeting your new friend.
The wind breezes gently, but you hear a noise coming from the nearby flower patch. Just as you step closer, a moth comes to your lantern to greet you!

What will you name them?

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
โฌ™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! โฌ™
~ ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ~
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โฌ™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ด โฌ™
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - Mythical Creatures Litter

Postby sad magic » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:33 am

RealCipher wrote:
sad magic wrote:I would like to use a lamp!

You light your Mystic Moth lamp, in hopes of meeting your new friend.
The wind breezes gently, but you hear a noise coming from the nearby flower patch. Just as you step closer, a moth comes to your lantern to greet you!

What will you name them?

Thank you! I'll name her scarlet!

โœง gear deer
โœง KOS
โœง magi
โœง toyhou.se
โœง avatar credit
ImageImage
โœงโœงโœง
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:55 am

sad magic wrote:
Thank you! I'll name her scarlet!

I have added Scarlet to your account, and your bank account is updated!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4595519#p135271354][img]https://www.linkpicture.com/q/F20732B6-464D-446F-BC1C-CA35706A33F7.png[/img][/url]

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snickers104 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:28 am

I want a freebie!
Username: Snickers104
Mystic Moth number: 2
What you will name them: Shimmer
Snickers104

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:17 am

Snickers104 wrote:I want a freebie!
Mystic Moth number: 2
What you will name them: Shimmer

Shimmer's eyes look like they are glowing! Well, not literally!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4595519#p135271354][img]https://www.linkpicture.com/q/55B2F46A-5F38-42C0-886F-1A96209987DE.png[/img][/url]

Thank you for adopting!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snickers104 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:23 am

I would like to purchase items!
What you will be buying: hat #2 and clothes #5
Snickers104

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:30 am

Snickers104 wrote:I would like to purchase items!
What you will be buying: hat #2 and clothes #5

Your account has been updated with the items!

**Sorry for the confusion earlier by the way, I made a mistake and that is my fault haha!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snickers104 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:47 am

I want to add an item to a Mystic Moth!
What item: Hat #2
Color or pattern: Gold
What Mystic Moth: Shimmer

What item: Clothes #5
Snickers104

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:12 am

Snickers104 wrote:I want to add an item to a Mystic Moth!
What item: Hat #2

What item: Clothes #5

Your Mystic Moth has been updated!

New code:
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4595519#p135271354][img]https://www.linkpicture.com/q/FE16E295-D2EB-4C07-A1A7-2BBDE8C5630A.png[/img][/url]

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:06 am

Bump
I plan on making new litters more often also, since a month seems like too long of a wait right now. Although I have school in my way so we will see how it goes!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me