♡ Trinket Keepers 🦊 | Fox Terrariums ♡

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Are you interested in Trinket Keepers?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Yes! <3
83%
No :c
No votes
I don't know yet
17%

Total votes : 12

♡ Trinket Keepers 🦊 | Fox Terrariums ♡

Postby kindred ♡ » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:04 pm

What's a Trinket Keeper?

Referred to as Trinket Keepers, due to a charm of luck concealed in their fur, these tiny foxes belong to a stabilized world of magic, where great fortunes have been bestowed upon every member of each fox skulk. With generosity, they seek to spread their luck to other species in need. However, when beyond the borders of their land, they are weakened, unable to withstand the elements of alternative worlds. In order to take refuge, they are safely kept in glass terrariums with an environment of their native plants and grasses.

Tahoe, Trinket Keeper Mascot

• Please don't take credit for, edit, trace, or reupload any pixel artwork done on this thread.
• Do not steal or claim ownership of another user's Trinket Keeper.
• Only the owner of a Trinket Keeper may reupload the image off-site for personal usage. Credit is appreciated, but not required. (You still can't claim you're the artist.)
• Please don't be disrespectful, rude, or mean.
• You're allowed to trade or gift your Trinket Keeper. Reselling them for any kind of currency is not allowed. If you do plan to trade or gift one, let me know so I can track ownership!
• All questions are appreciated! Feel free to pm me if you're confused about anything c:

sleepyspaniel - owner, artist
...?
I'm not too sure about opening slots for staff at the moment!

12/26/20 : Hello all! <3
I'm currently holding an interest check for my species, Trinket Keepers! A few premades along with an item shop will be available soon(next few days), and with increasing popularity, familiars, custom slots with enchantments & breeding will be as well! Feel free to now leave feedback, mark the thread, and answer my poll!

1/2/21 : Hello all! <3
Trinket Keepers are still a WIP, however, (there are no premades left! will be adding more within the next week<3!) In order to purchase one, fill out the form listed and send over a trade with pets equivalent in value to the amount of Paw Prints! They are first come, first serve. c:

Tahoe is our mascot! Feel free to display him in your signature <3
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4492474][img] https://i.imgur.com/XESv2h6.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by kindred ♡ on Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:34 am, edited 13 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency & Exchange

Paw Prints are the currency used to purchase premade Trinket Keepers, shop items, familiars, and customs! In order to redeem Paw Prints, you need to send a trade to me with pets, following the exchange rates below. If you'd like to see how many Paw Prints you currently own, please visit the Bank!

2 Very Commons = 1 Image
1 Common = 1 Image
1 Uncommon (Years 2020-2017) = 4 Image
1 Uncommon (Years 2016-2014) = 16 Image
1 Uncommon (Years 2013- ..) = 28 Image
1 Rare (Years 2018-2020) = 16 Image
1 Rare (Years 2017-2015) = 28 Image
1 Rare (Years 2014-2011) = 56 Image
1 Rare (Years 2009-2010) = 168 Image
1 Very Rare = 504 Image
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trinket Keeper Stand

No two foxes are ever exactly the same. The colors and markings will always vary, but they do enjoy and share the same mushrooms, flowers, and life from their world.

ImageImageImage

#002 | #003 | #004

Taken! | Taken! | Taken!

In order to claim, fill out the form, post it to the thread, and send over a trade with pets equivalent in value to the amount of Paw Prints! They are first come, first serve! c:

[b]I'd like to purchase a Trinket Keeper![/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

There is enough magical aura to conjure.. 0 customs!

Would you like a custom Trinket Keeper? If there are slots available, please review and fill out the form provided! You may post your form to the thread, or in a PM to me. Make sure you have enough Paw Prints Image to use in the bank, or send a trade with payment afterwards!

Guidelines

• Regarding the base color and marking colors, please provide a palette for a more accurate result. If not, you may describe the colors and shades you'd like for your custom.

• An image reference is recommended when requesting markings. If not, you may describe what markings you'd like to see on your fox.

• Since customs cost more Paw Prints than premades, you are allowed to choose 1 free minor enchantment of your choice! Any extra or advanced enchantments will require an Enchantment Potion from the Oddity Shoppe.

• In order to include a familiar with your custom, you will need a Companion Summon from the Oddity Shoppe. The familiars are listed in the Apothecary Catalog. If you'd like a custom familiar, you will need a Custom Companion Charm.

• Customs are first come, first serve! Make sure you have enough Paw Prints in the bank to use for your custom. If you don't, you can send a trade with payment after your custom form is completed. You are allowed to claim a slot and say that your form is a WIP, however you have 24 hours to complete it and send payment.

• Please choose at most 4-6 accessories (not including a familiar or the terrarium) from the Apothecary Catalog. Example: 1 tree, 2 flowers, 1 mushroom.

[b][u]I'd like to claim a custom![/u][/b]
[b]Terrarium Shape:[/b]
[b]Base Color/Marking Colors:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Any Enchantments?:[/b]
[b]Any Familiars?:[/b]
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Apothecary Catalog

Postby kindred ♡ » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Welcome to the Apothecary! A catalog full of life to choose to plant and decorate your terrarium, and remind your Trinket Keeper of home! They are usually referred to as "Accessories". Terrariums are also displayed here!
Many, many more will be introduced on an ongoing basis!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 | 2| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 | 2| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ImageImageImage

1 | 2| 3

--------
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oddity Shoppe

Welcome to the Oddity Shoppe! Here, you can purchase various items that produce curious effects on your Trinket Keepers! The stock of each item is replenished based on what ingredients we have available.

☆ ☾ ☆

Enchantment Potion = ??? Image = 0 in stock
Image Use this potion to add an advanced tier enchantment to your Trinket Keeper.
Lesser Enchantment Potion = ??? Image = 0 in stock
Image Use this potion to add a minor tier enchantment to your Trinket Keeper.
Love Harp = ??? Image = 0 in stock
Image Strike a chord on this Love Harp and your breeding will guarantee 1-2 extra Trinket Keeper kits!
Custom Accessory Grant = ??? Image = 0 in stock
Image This paint brush will allow you to redeem a custom accessory for your terrarium!
Breeding Crystal = ??? Image = 0 in stock
Image The Breeding Crystal allows you (and another user, if wanted) to breed two Trinket Keepers!
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding & Nursery ♡

Welcome to the Breeding Den! Trinket Keepers are able to produce offspring, which are usually a mix between the colors and markings and the favorite accessories of both parent foxes. If you have a Breeding Crystal, your foxes or you and another user's foxes are able to breed!

Please fill out the form if you have a Breeding Crystal and would like to breed your Trinket Keepers! If you purchased a Love Harp from the Oddity Shoppe and would like to use it, please state so in the form!

I'd like to breed my two Trinket Keepers!
[b]Username of 2nd Owner, if any: [/b]
[b]Link/Number of 1st Parent:[/b]
[b]Link/Number of 2nd Parent:[/b]
[b]Will you be using a Love Harp?:[/b]

Trinket Keepers are able to be of any gender identity and sexuality. Any two foxes may produce 1-2 kits(even more if you use a Love Harp). If you are breeding your own, you may keep all your kits. If your fox and another user's fox are breeding, you may decide amongst yourselves who gets how many and which kits.

Trinket Keepers can breed at most 5 times in their entire lifetime. There are no kit stages (they'd just be too tiny!), however they are considered a kit for 1 week. Kits and adults are not allowed to reproduce.

After a successful breeding, your Trinket Keeper is pregnant for 1 week. Your kits will be delivered to you through the Nursery!

Custom Familiars are not passed down to offspring. However, if your Trinket Keeper has a custom accessory, and you are the one who ordered it, it may pass down to your Trinket Keeper kits!

Shh... these fox kits are napping..

There are no fox kits ready for pick-up at the moment!
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Familiars

Postby kindred ♡ » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:06 pm

˚**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Also known as companions, Familiars are tiny animals that provide comfort and company to your Trinket Keepers! They are an optional choice, however, if you'd like to add one to your terrarium, you will need a Familiar Lure.

If you have a Custom Familiar Summon, you can choose the familiar's species or change an existing species' colors! Familiars form an endless bond with your Trinket Keeper, and will not be inherited with a breeding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Familiars Available:

There are no Familiars in stock right now!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have a Familiar Lure and would like to grant your Trinket Keeper a Familiar? Please fill out the form below!

I'd like to add a Familiar to my Terrarium!
[b]Trinket Keeper Link/Number:[/b]
[b]Which Familiar?:[/b]

Do you have a Custom Familiar Summon and would like to use it? Please fill out the form below! (You may PM me instead!)

I'd like to order a Custom Familiar!
[b]Trinket Keeper Link/Number:[/b]
[b]Are you editing the colors of a Pre-Existing Familiar?:[/b]
[b]If so, please provide a detailed description, image ref, palette, etc!:[/b]
[b]Are you looking for a completely custom Familiar?:[/b]
[b]If so, please provide a detailed description, image ref, palette, etc!:[/b]

Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Enchantments

Enchantments are physical, magical traits to adorn your Trinket Keeper fox! Whether it be wings, multiple tails, antlers, etc, there are a variety to choose from!

Enchantments are either minor or advanced magic. When you order a custom, you are free to choose a minor tier Enchantment! If you choose not to add one to your custom at the moment, you will be able to add it at any time. Any extra will require the Lesser Enchantment Potion. If you'd like your custom Trinket Keeper to have an advanced tier Enchantment, you will need a Enchantment Potion from the Oddity Shoppe.

Premade Trinket Keepers will need either a Lesser Enchantment Potion for a minor tier Enchantment, or a regular Enchantment Potion for an advanced tier Enchantment!

-------------

-------------
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank & Inventory

WarriorCatsLover10 - 14 Image prints
✿alien✿ - 68 Image prints
Satamoru - 28 Image prints

The Inventory shows which and how many items you, and other users currently own!
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Trinket Keepers 🦊 | Fox Terrariums [WIP, DNP] ♡

Thank you so much for your interest in Trinket Keepers!<3

Here are some other species and adoptables you should totally check out!

( None. )

If you'd like to be displayed here, please PM me with a link to your topic and your stamp/banner/ad image!
Last edited by kindred ♡ on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
kindred ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me