Pocket Yokai

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pocket Yokai

Postby .Squid » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:05 am

A new raffle board is (finally) up!

Click here to see what it looks like!
The raffle winner will be chosen on december 9th
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Hello! May I purchase two customs? I'd like to purchase one with wings and the other with a bandana. I believe the C$ total would be 50c$? I don't have any artist preference nor do I have any design preference besides not colors that are very bright. I'd love for whoever the artist(s) end up being to just have fun! If this is accepted I will send the C$ to whoever I need to give it to,,
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:44 pm

lilpupin wrote:Hello! May I purchase two customs? I'd like to purchase one with wings and the other with a bandana. I believe the C$ total would be 50c$? I don't have any artist preference nor do I have any design preference besides not colors that are very bright. I'd love for whoever the artist(s) end up being to just have fun! If this is accepted I will send the C$ to whoever I need to give it to,,

Hello!!
ok soo Yep! I think you're right on the payment and you'll be the last person to recceve the current x2 custom tickets for a cheaper price deal (ive decided to retire it after your order) so congrads on getting to it before it got sniped outta the shop^^

Chuck the C$ my way, i'll add the custom tickets + wings/bandana into your inventory and we'll start working on your order.

Are you sure there arent any design preferences you have though? not even something super open ended like just a word? ex:"ocean", "horror", "nightmare" "sleep" or "happiness"?
ImageImageImage
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:34 pm

.Squid wrote:Chuck the C$ my way, i'll add the custom tickets + wings/bandana into your inventory and we'll start working o
Are you sure there arent any design preferences you have though? not even something super open ended like just a word? ex:"ocean", "horror", "nightmare" "sleep" or "happiness"?

Nope, no preferences! I've got absolutely no ideas so I'm just excited to see anything you may come up with, I'm certain I'll love it!
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:40 pm

lilpupin wrote:
.Squid wrote:Chuck the C$ my way, i'll add the custom tickets + wings/bandana into your inventory and we'll start working o

Nope, no preferences! I've got absolutely no ideas so I'm just excited to see anything you may come up with, I'm certain I'll love it!

ALLLLLLriiiighhhty!
Ive designed both of your yokai for you

Without any kinda thing to base it off of it was kinda tough but I tried my best to make them look cool

I really hope you like them!

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131616652#p131616652][img]https://tinyurl.com/y2majnvd[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131616652#p131616652][img]https://tinyurl.com/y6or752h[/img][/url]
ImageImageImage
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 pm

Hey everyone!
Ive got a huge announcement for all of you:

Pocket Yokai has (finally) opened artist applications!

You can find the artist search thread here

I tried my hardest to make everything clear and easy to follow but if any of you are looking to apply and need any sort of help please ask! Im happy to help :>

And if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the artist search thread id love to hear those as well! This is my first time conducting an artist search so id love your feedback!
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:34 pm

.Squid wrote:
ALLLLLLriiiighhhty!
Ive designed both of your yokai for you

Without any kinda thing to base it off of it was kinda tough but I tried my best to make them look cool

I really hope you like them!
-snip-

Ahh, I'm only just seeing this but thank you!! I love them so much! ;-;
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bengal23 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Id like to donate my yokai to the free ones if possible :> (slowly quitting CS, I just don't have the time for it anymore)
bengal23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 pm

bengal23 wrote:Id like to donate my yokai to the free ones if possible :> (slowly quitting CS, I just don't have the time for it anymore)

Hello!
You're able to either make your yokai a freebee for everyone to use or put it in current litter to be auctioned off to a singular new owner, the choice is yours on what you'd like to do.

Though since it's based on a character make sure this is what you really want, since the new owner may wish to draw the design or use it.

It's also prefectly ok to keep the yokai for yourself- Pocket Yokai are allowed to be on other sites so long as they have a link back to this post, even if you dont visit CS much anymore it can still hang out with you whereever you're more active.
ImageImageImage
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Also I totally zoned out when it came to the raffle board, please forgive me!
Got kinda nailed with school this past month but hey- better late then never!

As usual PixieStoryteller wins lol! And there wasnt even any competition this time!

Heres your new lil yokai! I hope you like em :0!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131616652#p131616652][img]https://tinyurl.com/ybtv7vet[/img][/url]

I still have one more custom on my plate, I appologize for the wait on them!
But after that, with a heavy heart, im forced to close customs for a bit- unfortunately im the only active artist here and I dont want to have people wait forever for their orders like this. I feel pretty awful about it... so until we've got another artist, customs will probably be closed- but I do plan to try and get more litters up if I can find the time :)

Arist apps can be found here if you wish to apply!...I do really need the help haha,,
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me