Cloudy Leopards V.3 <3 - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - Raffle Litter!

Postby Starlight Grove » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:51 pm

Give me some stardust please!
username: Starlight Grove
what is today?: 1/19
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!
Star - she/her - gamer - autistic - adult

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:52 pm

mallowpop wrote:Shelter Application
username: mallowpop
name of leopard: Juju
leopard gender: she/her
hobbies:
"Care for a lollipop?"

It was as big as her face, swirled into an imperfect chain of bright cerulean and powder pink. You lean in closer to admire the details and catch a faint waft of cotton candy.

"I made it myself!"

Juju's eyes gleamed, rapidly glancing between you and the lollipop. She was ecstatic to be able to show off her latest creation to you.

"I've always loved candy. When I was just a cloudy kitten, my grandparents always had a new bowl of candy on the dining room table when we went over to visit them."

Juju glances down. Her excitement dims, but only slightly. She tries to stay collected, but her eyes start to water. It's only barely noticeable, however, since her tears blend in with her radiant, azure pupils.

"My grandpa went to our local candy store, Azuca's Workshop, every week and bought their "mishaps", as he liked to call them. They were the "mistakes"- a color wrong here or there, or the sugar melted in an unexpected way, or the colors didn't blend right... whatever it was, they weren't good enough to be sold at a regular price, so my grandpa bought them!"

She starts to grin again, looking back up at you.

"They were the best. They tasted great, and were, often, hilarious! One time, for the holidays, we got small, ovular, hastily chopped reindeer sourballs. The twist? They had green noses instead of red ones! Guess they shouldn't leave color-picking to the one colorblind worker there. But no, they were perfect, even with all their imperfections. I loved seeing what deemed those candies imperfect, which now lets me know what to avoid when making my own."

Juju passes you the lollipop and urges you to try it. She continues:

"Those memories pushed me to try making my own candy a few years ago, and I've been honing my skills ever since. I want to make others just as happy as I was as a kitten when I saw a new, mishappen bowl of candy every week. It's something I'm really passionate about, but I'm sure you could already tell!"

She smiles wider as you make swift progress on the lollipop.

"I've been working in my basement for a while, but I'd love to work at Azuca's when I get the chance to quit my boring 9-5."

"I'm sure it'd make my grandpa proud."

400/400

Okay this was really hard to judge so I got a few secondary opinions from staff !!
Congrats on Juju!! I loved how you went into depth about how she got into the hobby.

I will be giving [kat] 1,500 stardust as a "runnerup" because I was so stuck between your forms ahah <3

Oops hit enter early x"D
But thank you all for entering! I'll be putting a new leopard up very shortly!<3
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:56 pm

Congrats Mallow!!!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:02 pm

Username: rileyistired
Litter: Cloudy Demons
I'm entering the Demon Litter Raffle!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:18 pm

Man I’m so glad Mallow won that the story was fantastic and I absolutely loved it!
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm

Username: MintFox
Litter: Cloudy Demons
I'm entering the Demon Litter Raffle!
(Click my baby boy, Sullivan <3 (above) for my CS safe TH) - Art done by TeddyWasTaken!
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Indie / Suli / Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan! I have a couple different issues
I'm dealing with currently, so please be patient with me, thank you.
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Herrings - Rocky - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:21 pm

username: MintFox
what is today?: 1/18
(Click my baby boy, Sullivan <3 (above) for my CS safe TH) - Art done by TeddyWasTaken!
XXX - Indie / Suli / Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan! I have a couple different issues
I'm dealing with currently, so please be patient with me, thank you.
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Herrings - Rocky - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - NEW Shelter Leopard!

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:38 pm

Shelter Application
username: crowthefrostyfloof
name of leopard: Azalea
leopard gender: Female
what are they like as a parent?: Azalea is a loving mother who takes care of any kit, big or small! She allows any kitten she takes in to call her mom, tho they aren't her biological kids, they are still her kids! She will also help other parents in need whenever she can, from making a meal to helping groom the kittens!

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:47 pm

Shelter Application
username: littleminicooper
name of leopard: Starflower
leopard gender: female
what are they like as a parent?:
Starflower tries her hardest to be a good mother to her three kittens. This was her first litter and she’s still learning to be a mother. Having her mate around to help, encourages her to try her best. Starflower always tries to resolve problems in a gentle manner. She hardly scolds her young kittens. Her calming voice always uses encouragement. This beautiful cloudy leopard wants to erase her upbringing and make her kittens feel safe. If her kittens get into trouble she always tries to push them into a better direction without yelling. She has tried to build trust with her kittens, always lending a listening ear and open paws for snuggles.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It was a cold morning when she saw one of her kittens climbing too high up a tree. It brought her unease as she watched her kitten climb higher and higher into the branches. Her eyes went wide. The mother trotted over, swiftly. As she stood at the base of the tree, her head reached for the sky.

“Kitten, would you like to come down? There are rocks over here that you can climb that are more suitable for you. They aren’t as high up. If you fell from that height you could get seriously hurt.” She meowed at the kitten, while looking up.

The kitten looked down at its mother, a questioning look on its face.

“Come down kitten.” She said softly. “We can climb the rocks together! If you’d like to climb a tree instead, I can find one a bit shorter and I can climb up behind you. I could catch you if you lost your grip and fell.”

The kitten nodded and began climbing down.

Luckily the small cloudy leopard safely made it to the ground. Starflower nuzzled her kitten. “Thank you, kitten!” She wrapped her tail around her small bundle and began to walk. The kitten fell into step, right beside its mother.

The pair found the other two kittens and her mate. She quickly filled everyone in on the days newest activity. Everyone bounced with excitement about the opportunity to climb a tree. Starflower and her mate lead their three kittens to a different nearby tree, much shorter than the last.

Her mate climbed up first, to help the kittens scale the rough branches. As the kittens climbed, starflower brought up the rear. She would catch them if they slipped a bit or fell.

username: littleminicooper
what is today?: 1/19

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:53 pm

Shelter Application
username: Nyxbow
name of leopard: Tori
leopard gender: she/her
what are they like as a parent?:
Tori is an absolute fantastic parent. She even has a kit of her own, Sandstorm! She originally found sandstorm by taking a stroll in the forest and hearing mewling from a bush, Sandstorms parents had abandoned her. Tori felt bad for the kit and took her home. Tori also babysits her friends kits and doing a variety of things with them. Her absolute favorite to do is to play pretend with them! (I decided I would write a little story if that’s ok!)

Tori padded quietly through the cardboard castle. Her felt dragon wings scrapping the sides. She made it to the end of the castle peaking around the corner. She then felt something slams onto the her back. Sandstorm was clinging onto her back. She fell to the ground, hoping that Sandstorm would think she had actually defeated her. “Ha, ha! I’ve defeated the mighty dragon! All of you should bow down to me!” She stood triumphantly with a little wooden sword in her mouth. A little gray kit walked up to her. “Hey! That isn’t a rule to the game! You can’t just defeat the dragon and become ruler that’s not how it works!” The little kits kept on bickering and Tori had to stop herself from laughing at them. “Alright, alright little ones we need to get this all cleaned up before we go to bed.”

“Man! I don’t wanna go to bed though! I wanna keep playing..” The gray Kit stomped their feet. “We can play the next time I watch you. Sandstorm and I aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, plus if you go to bed right now I’ll sing you a lullaby before bedtime..” The kits jumped up with excitement! “Yes! Yes! We’ll go to bed right now Connor won’t we! Please sing us the one about the rising moon! Sandstorm and Connor ran to their dens. Tori sighed. I guess I’ll have to clean this up myself tomorrow.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me