A Planet Being Created

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

A Planet Being Created

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Hello! For the time being this is going to be... a little bit empty until I've pulled together enough things, and when my team is ready to help create the backstories. Currently in plan I'm working over time on random species, and will be linking them here. Not every animal that's linked here will for sure become a species of the planet and may be sold. For the start of building this community will be allowing users to help give ideas for the species of the planet and possible features that follow along the planet's differences possibly from earth and it's animals!

Please do not post here for the time being as it's far from ready, however I might later create a fan club.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species being considered to add to the planet

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:48 pm

None of these following species have a backstory! They're all waiting for info, and I only have an image for each if they were to be added. However not everything that looks completed, might be revamped if used!

I look at these guys as not very large possibly around the size of dogs. They sorta make me think perhaps a cousin of horses & goats... just on another planet also! haha
Open to selling this species though

I see them as size of larger dogs to small horses possibly, Their chest puffs out like a balloon in defense like an ostrich would.
Open to selling this species though

I was at one point planning to possibly use these guys along with Grelifcents but I'm probably not going to and use them possibly on the planet but might redraw this or at least reline a few little things.. Not sure yet!
However this species I only might consider selling, but will be harder to let go of. I won't let go of for cheap either!

unlikely... but possible
I may or may not use this as a species but would have to make a different type of lines. May even just be a mythical legendary creature that roams the planet.
This will never be sold unless I got over $100 USD not CS$

Possibly may add this to the planet only because it's sat for many years not actually used.. I may also consider accepting offers but nothing too cheap as I had to pay someone to make these lines for my species!

Species or Mythical Animal that may be part of the planet! If I sell this I want a high Mains List, possibly a Store Pet. Otherwise I'd prefer USD like $35

Sketches of Species I may or may not use and may be open for selling

One of my newest, so far just a sketch, may add more details later for my ideas. So far I've got the idea for possibly scaly like a mermaid tail for the tail half of the body. Then possibly glowing patterns/markings on them.

A Bug/Fish like creature thing... Something bit cool that I may likely use for the planet for fun rather an adopt or only for lore of the planet.

I love this guy but lot of work in progress. May or may not use for the planet but not sure the backstory style just yet.

These may end up a companion for the centaur related creature above! Also the 2 different feet is 90% certain not staying like that. It's just because I'm still figuring out what I want to do for the feet.

Something to be completely redrawn and revamped some but may consider using!

Peacock Hippogryph mix like species that still has some details to be worked on. This species is unlikely to be let go of

Something I've never finished but may someday finish and may use or accept high offers!

A Base I'm going to someday use!
Last edited by KathrynKat on Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me