➳ Ramen's Noodles | An Adopt Center of all Kinds ➳

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

➳ Ramen's Noodles | An Adopt Center of all Kinds ➳

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:37 am

Image - Image - Image

...As the pungent scent of a fresh bowl of Ramen flows down the street, the shop emitting it is catching people's eyes. Seated at the Ramen stand are creatures of all kinds, enjoying their food with friendly chattering. The owner beckons you over with a smile.

"Welcome! Would you like to learn how to cook Ramen? As you can see, it's gathered quite a following of its own, everyone with their own stories and tales; perhaps you'd be interested in making some friends and hearing their tales as we learn?"

Ramen Gourmet Chef!
Ieiis
The Historian of Ramen!
FaededFyre
Ramen Overseer(s)!
FeathersBreath
.entity
➳ Honorary Noodle(s)
TheSongOfTheStars
Canary22
kDmD
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Ramen's Noodles | An Adopt Center of all Kinds ➳

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:39 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 am

General Rules

Follow all of ChickenSmoothie's rules.
    This is a given, but please be CS friendly.
    This means in forms to adopt, you may not have; non-kid friendly songs, heavy gore or violence, drug mention/usage, sexually suggestive content, politics, racism, or any kind of LGBTQ+-phobia.

I have a right to decline offers, keep a character, or give/sell/trade a character even if the amount I choose is not the highest amount offered.
    Above all, my priority is giving these adopts to a good, loving home, currency and/or pets is not my highest priority. I won't have a bias for friends, mainly just people I feel love them. Extra's are always allowed on any competition; auction, WTA, DTA, contest, or other.

Be kind to our staff.
    We all have our own busy lives, we work or go to school respectively. I promise we'll try our best to get everything done in a timely manner, however life does happen. Please be patient and kind with us as we'll be to you. <33

Do not steal, trace, copy, or take heavy inspiration from any of my adopts, or any applications writing, art, ideas, or otherwise.

Do not resell for a higher value than you bought it for. If an adopt was a free adopt, you may not sell it - unless you paid for extra art.
    If you paid for an adopt, but have bought no extra artwork for them, you may not sell them for a higher price than you paid. Traded artwork only counts for the worth you gave in return; if you gave a headshot for a fullbody, I will only count the price of the headshot as what may be added.
    This is to prevent character-flipping [buying for cheap and/or buying for ingame currency and reselling for real currency and/or a higher price], and to prevent misuse of the adopts.

Do not harass staff. If you have a problem, please PM me so we may work it out.
    All my staff are close friends of mine, and I don't want them to get harassed over anything. Along with this, I'm very open to listening and trying to work something out! Never feel afraid to PM or DM me on Discord. <33

Any art made by me, including edited bases, will have my watermark on it.
    This is my way of preventing art/character theft.
    I will not give out an unwatermarked version of any adopt, I apologize, however, the character you're transferred on toyhou.se will only have my watermark unless you add a watermark of your own on it.

To adopt from this center, you must have a Toyhou.se account.
    If you do not currently have an account, I will give you one (1) free Toyhou.se code.
    I will make each individual character their toyhou.se account, then transfer it to you. This is to ensure all the credits are done properly to everyone, and so there's no waiting for the credit to be accepted.
    This rule helps us to keep track of who owns what character, and where they currently are! <33

Please update the archives if you sell/trade/gift an adopt from this center.
    We're working diligently to prevent any scamming, theft, or otherwise of adopts from this center. Please help us to keep it this way!

Always credit the artist for the design and original artwork.
    Do not use the original artwork of a character commercially without specific permission from the artist who made that art.

Payment Rules

Please send payment to the artist you're paying for an adopt/service from.
    If you've ordered something from the shop, and the artist you're ordering from is not me [ieiis], please send the payment their way! This is really just to ensure it's clear where the payments going. <33

Send the payment trade/commission request after your offer/application is accepted [applicable to services as well].
    The payment trade/request will not be accepted until the character is transferred or the service is complete. If an artist accepts a payment without completing the service and sending it out, please PM me [ieiis] and we can work it out!

If you're paying, please do not offer what you don't have.
    If you do not have the dA points / C$ to buy or bid with, please don't bid that. Only bid what you have.
    This also applies to pets; if you offer a pet, please don't trade that pet away until it's clear whether your offer was accepted or not.

dA point offers will have a commission widget set up for them
    Artists dA's will be specifically listed on the main page if applicable. They will set up a commission widget for you to pay through. Don't worry, they won't accept until the provided service or character sale is completed. If you no longer have the points by this time, they are free to resell the character to someone else.
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 am

Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:43 am

Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:43 am

Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:44 am

Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:45 am

Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:47 am

res
open to posting beyond this point~