bobbles ;; pre-launch event!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: bobble labs 2.0 open for marking

Postby stormbriger » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 am

Thank you so much for keeping us updated! Don’t worry life comes first, but I can’t wait to see these cuties return!
-Storm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bobble labs 2.0 open for marking

Postby broodingtulip » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:11 am

stormbriger wrote:Thank you so much for keeping us updated! Don’t worry life comes first, but I can’t wait to see these cuties return!
-Storm

ofc, sorry it took so long to update! and thank you storm, i appreciate your support sm :(( <3

also i have another update!!

i've added in information for the adopts! i decided to try a different style of adoptions, but it's not set into stone yet. please let me know what you guys think! if it seems too complicated or unfair please let me know. i'll also have some bobbles up soon, i have the designs but i just need to figure out how i want to adopt them out

also some more news; i think i might want to hire some staff, but since bobbles is something i care a lot about i might be a bit picky on who i let on the team hh but i'm thinking of hiring an artist for room deco and items! i'm looking for someone who already has experience in pixel art! if interested please pm me this form;
Code: Select all
[b]bobble artist form[/b]
username;
past experience;
pixel art examples;

i will compensate for the work but we can work that out once hired !!

as i implement more features and if bobbles gets bigger i may want to hire some moderators and more artists but for now i'll only be looking for 1-2 artists for furniture/items.
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bobble labs 2.0 update pg.3 + hiring artist

Postby MissLlamaness » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:33 am

This all looks super cute <3
I love the idea of having a room to decorate and put your bobbles in!

Having higher chances of winning raffles by making art and such seems like a great idea, as long as it all give the same bonus. Of course making art or writing will probably take a lot longer than finding a picture or song that fits the Bobble, but not everyone is into art/writing/coding/etc, so I feel that'd make it more fair c:
MissLlamaness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:14 am

MissLlamaness wrote:This all looks super cute <3
I love the idea of having a room to decorate and put your bobbles in!

Having higher chances of winning raffles by making art and such seems like a great idea, as long as it all give the same bonus. Of course making art or writing will probably take a lot longer than finding a picture or song that fits the Bobble, but not everyone is into art/writing/coding/etc, so I feel that'd make it more fair c:

thank you!! ;;
and thank you for the feedback as well!! i thought the same, i was torn tho bc i felt like the time/effort and the reward should be proportional, but i'm thinking of just making it so that any extra increases chances and people can just choose how they wish to add to the form
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 am

up !
Last edited by broodingtulip on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby auberries » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:29 pm

im def marking this they are so adorable omg
hoarding any calico cats in honor of my cat cally, who was my best friend and heart cat for 8 years. any donations would be lovely<3
Image this is hero :)

join xanje today!
auberries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:01 am

updates !!

i'll be starting adopts/customs on september 10! and starting september 15 bobbles will be officially open with a launching event

i'm also considering expanding bobbles to other pet sites since cs is the one i'm least active on, however idk how i would go about that. i'd really like to hear some feedback on what you guys would think about doing that?? i'd just have the same info/thread on various petsites, but i'm not sure if i should do separate batches for different sites, or same batches but using smth like google forms that users from across sites can use to adopt. i feel like it'd make it more complicated, but i'd really like for bobbles to be on a site that gets a lil more traffic ?? or for them to get some more exposure?? idk, maybe if they pick up on cs i'll think about it again.

i'm also still looking for artists !! please pm me if interested!
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bobbles ;; adopt up + customs open + hiring

Postby broodingtulip » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:54 pm

adopt is open!! accepting customs as well!
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me