We Have Risen ~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

We Have Risen ~

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:54 pm

We Have Risen is a dog pack creation game, inspired by Rise, with art and designs made with CartoonizeMyPet, go check them out! Breed, write, draw, and create, a pack of dogs, and rise above the rest... Including the human race.

Welcome to The Rebellion, pup. The revoloution is beginning. We shall rise above all other species, but we need you. Join us, and be rewarded. Decline, and be killed.
-Dexter, Leader of the Rebels

You may either adopt a dog in this thread to use as your founder, or request a simple founder, which will allow you to choose the base color and breed. Also, please tell me the page number you posted on. This is so that when I finish your dog, I can find you much easier. When you are accepted, create a site/ thread for your pack and post it in the archive.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]I need a founder![/size]
Breed:
Base:
Username:[/center]

We don't have our own rules on this thread, other then the fact that WHR dogs cannot be sold or traded, only gifted or transferred for other WHR dogs. Also, make sure to follow the CS rules. Breaking any rule will result in a warning and/or ban depending on the severity. If you are banned, all your dogs will be placed in the giveaway thread, where they will be raffled off to another user.

If you have to many dogs in your pack, feel free to post a new form in the archive to get a dog removed. The dog will have all of its history replaced and sent to the giveaway thread. You cannot do this to a founder, and dogs cannot die. This is why you are not asked for a dog's age, even breedings are instantly adults.

And check out our stamps!
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4235665&p=128409678#p128409678][img]https://i.ibb.co/BnMjZwn/Logo-Makr-2y-IR2-A.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional Info/Leveling

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:32 pm

To breed, PM me with links to the two dogs. No crossbreeding. This exludes Shih Poos, Goldendoodles, Bullmastiffs, Labradoodles. PM me if i missed any included on the site. Info will be added as needed.

To hunt/patrol, post in the archives. Doing this, you will find some prey, allowing a dog to hunt/patrol right away again, or another dog. Dogs must wait 1 hour to hunt/patrol again. Most dogs you find will be female, if you find a male dog, there is a 50/50 chance thye will fight, and patrolling/hunting dogs have to wait 2 hours to patrol again.

To level, meet the level requirements and post in the archive. Tell me what level you are now and your pack. Level up requirements do have min/max words. After posting, you are levelled up. If you did not meet the requirements, I will PM you.

Level 0-
-You can have 1 dog (founder)
Make a thread/site
Have your pack registered in the archive
(Do not post in the archive for this one)

Level 1-
-You can have 5 dogs
Write a little about your founder (Min 200 words/Max 500 words, 2 art)
Write about the territory (Min 200 words/Max 500 words, 1 map, 1 art)
Write about the pack's reputation (Min 100 words/Max 300 words, 1 art)

Level 2-
-You can have 10 dogs
-You can hunt/patrol
Write about an event that happened while hunting/patrolling (min 200 words/max 500 words, 2 art)
Write about a female who joined your pack. (min 100 words/max 400, 1 art)

WIP
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me