Character Rehab Center!~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Character Rehab Center!~

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 am

Welcome!

RulesDonationsCharactersFormsCRC ToyhouseGiveaways

This is just as it sounds! If you have any unwanted characters lying around you can donate them here and they will be adopted out to another loving home! Don't have a Toyhou.se? Try visiting Toyhouse invite codes thread
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Rules

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am

♥ These characters are free, if someone asks you for payment then they are not a part of this rehab and I would like you to DM me immediately.

♥ These characters do not have any monetary value unless you add art to them yourself after they are adopted. They are otherwise not to be sold

♥ Each user may only adopt one character a week, this may change based on how many characters accumulate
- If someone donates three or more characters they may adopt one more character. This is the only exception, please do not abuse this rule
- Not exactly a rule, but if your adoption fails, an example being the character you request is unavailable, do not despair! You did not go home with a new friend and can still adopt without waiting!

♥ Do not contact users because they adopted a character that you wanted

♥ Let's all be nice here! We're here for a new friend, not to be rude to each other

♥ Do not try to take my characters

❤ NEW 01/01/2021** Please remember to accept the character transfers! Starting Feburary 1st users will have 30 days to accept transfers or characters will be returned into the Rehab Center. Characters adopted from Toyhouse to offsite are the only ones exempt to this rule!
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Donations

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:02 am

Biggest Donator:
ukyok - 42 characters

Donators:
Catstars - 23 characters
25v - 22 characters
Pastel☺Chaos - 19 characters
Viiperfang - 16 characters
Nyarlathotep|Nathan - 17 characters
Some-Maniac - 7 characters
Defixnce - 6 characters
SkywardtheDragon - 5 characters
nonbinaryashton - 4 characters
Social Anxiety - 3 characters
SappireRebel - 3 characters
sprinkleshake - 2 characters
Demon_Rose - 2 characters
K-9-Dog - 1 character
Ironpanda 1 character

How to donate: DM me or comment characters and I will upload them to my toyhouse! Alternatively, you can transfer them to me and I will place them in the CRC folder. Link to my TH in my signature. I am the only one who had an official CRC folder, that way it's easier for users to find the characters! Don't see yourself here? DM me! I'm very forgetful and I want to make sure everyone who donates gets a spot on here ♥
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:37 am, edited 26 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Characters

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:06 am

***Please do not rely on this list for the characters! Check my toyhouse and the CRC folders to make sure the character you're trying to adopt it available***

-snip- the character list has been removed, both warnings have been ignored. It hurts to see people wanting a character that has already been adopted, and I could not keep the list updated on mobile

*Please look at the CRC Toyhouse to make sure these characters are available! I'm trying my best to keep this list up-to-date but it's hard to do on mobile! Thank you for being patient with me ♥
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Forms

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:07 am

Form to Adopt:
Code: Select all
[b][u][size=150]I would like to adopt! ♥[/size][/u][/b]
Toyhouse:
What character:

Form to donate characters:
[b][u][size=150]I would like to donate! ♥[/size][/u][/b]
Toyhouse or other source:
Character(s):

Form to donate art:
[b][u][size=150]I would like to donate! ♡[/size][/u][/b]
How would you like to be credited?:
What character(s):
Art link or picture:

Form to enter giveaway:
[b][u][size=50]I would like to enter![/size][/u][/b]
Toyhouse:
Number:
Why are you entering: (optional)

Number is numerical ex 1, 2, 3.. in order

Form to donate: (For giveaways)
[b][u][size=150]I would like to donate! ♡[/size][/u][/b]
Donating what:
How long:
How many winners:
Extra:

48 hour minimum for giveaways, at least one winner. You cannot enter your own giveaway, your giveaway will take priority unless there is one already ongoing. You can place a giveaway for characters, but please have them HQ or similar, otherwise please just donate them. I will roll winners, unless it is creativity based.
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Warnings and Bans

Warnings:
♥ None so far!

Bans:
♥ None so far!
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Staff

Owner:

No one else is allowed to claim the CRC or dispense characters under the same name
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CRC Stamps & Affiliates

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:08 am

Feel free to visit Viiper's character adoption thread here! ♥

Looking for both custom stamps and other stamps to put on here! Feel free to DM me
ImageImage
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Giveaways *New!*

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:08 am

Periodically I will post a giveaways here. I am always looking for toyhouse codes as I plan to raffle them here! If you need help getting a code, or you haven't had any luck in the toyhouse codes thread I will try my hardest to help ♡

Current giveaway:
• None!

Future giveaway:
• Custom art
• Assorted CS pets
• 5 toyhouse codes (raffle style)

Previous Giveaways:
• One custom character

Please check forms on how to enter! Winners will be chosen after a week of entires, giveaway will be marked as closed, and winners will be PMd by me for more information. If you would like please put "CRC *New Raffle*" as the title of your comment! (When one is active)
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Rehab Center - Open!

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:51 am

We are now open, feel free to start posting ♥
I used to be KyotoKyoto