Mittumoths [Mods lock please! Read below ↓]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Mittumoths

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:14 pm

helpful bump
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:54 am

Bump~

Postby DeadByAutumn » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 am

up
DeadByAutumn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mittumoths [Being revamped]

Postby Gød » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:24 pm

I want to be a Mod!

Any past experience?;

- Species Management and Moderation: I've previously been a 'Contributor' and a 'Co-Founder' of two different species before (one semi-open, not sure about the other one) a few years ago (both on DeviantArt). I've quit as they were quite straining for me at that time due to irl reasons. That was 3~5 years ago if I recall correctly. Have had experience of moderating several official and important threads as well in a number of websites.

- Discord Server Management and Moderation: Been and currently Admin, Moderator, Helper, and Owner of several servers.
A few years back, I've been an Admin of a certain species' Discord server, a Moderator of an art Discord server with 1000+ members, as well as a Flight Rising Discord server with over 700 members.

Right now, I'm an Owner+Admin of an art server (under revamping currently), a Moderator of a Chicken Smoothie Discord server (Smoothie Shenanigans), and a Helper in a Flight Rising Discord server with 535 members.

(I've also been recently elected as a 'Prefect' [aka borderline Moderator and Helper] in one of the major events of a Flight Rising Discord server [House Cup] with about 1,500 members.)

I am also knowledgeable of the functions and the mechanics of a lot of Discord bots, and can definitely learn how to manage and operate one easily (if being introduced to a new one).

Why should i choose you over someone else?;

I wouldn't say that I'm superior from others but however, I have tons of gathered experience in moderating and managing servers, threads, and species as I've mentioned above. Also, I wholeheartedly would like to help out Mittumoths to be successful in every way I could as I love the species Very. Much.! I can help out with planning, organizing, and suggesting ideas for the thread, server, and the species as a whole (if needed/wanted); especially the Discord server (and overtime, possibly, the threads), to make it more professional-looking and all those stuff... and of course, monitoring/moderating chatter within the channels in the Discord server and replies in the thread along with the whole staff team :3

Thanks for your time in reading my wall of text haha - didn't even realize I've typed that much already whoopsies! :lol:
Gød

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Shrøud wrote:I want to be a Mod!

Any past experience?;

- Species Management and Moderation: I've previously been a 'Contributor' and a 'Co-Founder' of two different species before (one semi-open, not sure about the other one) a few years ago (both on DeviantArt). I've quit as they were quite straining for me at that time due to irl reasons. That was 3~5 years ago if I recall correctly. Have had experience of moderating several official and important threads as well in a number of websites.

- Discord Server Management and Moderation: Been and currently Admin, Moderator, Helper, and Owner of several servers.
A few years back, I've been an Admin of a certain species' Discord server, a Moderator of an art Discord server with 1000+ members, as well as a Flight Rising Discord server with over 700 members.

Right now, I'm an Owner+Admin of an art server (under revamping currently), a Moderator of a Chicken Smoothie Discord server (Smoothie Shenanigans), and a Helper in a Flight Rising Discord server with 535 members.

(I've also been recently elected as a 'Prefect' [aka borderline Moderator and Helper] in one of the major events of a Flight Rising Discord server [House Cup] with about 1,500 members.)

I am also knowledgeable of the functions and the mechanics of a lot of Discord bots, and can definitely learn how to manage and operate one easily (if being introduced to a new one).

Why should i choose you over someone else?;

I wouldn't say that I'm superior from others but however, I have tons of gathered experience in moderating and managing servers, threads, and species as I've mentioned above. Also, I wholeheartedly would like to help out Mittumoths to be successful in every way I could as I love the species Very. Much.! I can help out with planning, organizing, and suggesting ideas for the thread, server, and the species as a whole (if needed/wanted); especially the Discord server (and overtime, possibly, the threads), to make it more professional-looking and all those stuff... and of course, monitoring/moderating chatter within the channels in the Discord server and replies in the thread along with the whole staff team :3

Thanks for your time in reading my wall of text haha - didn't even realize I've typed that much already whoopsies! :lol:

You have been accepted as a Moderator in the Staff team a PM will be sent our shortly as a 'welcome letter' which states what your main job will be. Your position is permanent and only would be taken away if you get to many strikes or decide you need to quit and dropout of your position.

Postby Gød » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 pm

friendly bump~
Gød

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:21 pm

life. wrote:
I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time);
full time.
Any past experience?;
as you may know, i have some experience working at wolfons as a artist, etc.
i also did used to work as a artist in kalirus adopts (which was my first time being a artist and is old,)
but everybody stopped making adopts and its kinda been there ever since, (or at least from what i remember)
this is what im talking about
Examples of your work;
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4177183&hilit=art
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4158100

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm

If a mod sees this please lock this topic, Thank you.

A new page has been created for the species with updated everything, this topic is no longer needed and no longer serves a purpose. For the time being i ask anyone who sees this to NOT reply/bump/ask questions on this post beyond this point. You can ask/comment on the new one though!

New main page!