Valentine's Semi Custom Competition !! [OPEN]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Valentine's Semi Custom Competition !! [OPEN]

Postby Albino_ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 am

wip! i own 0 kalons
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine's Semi Custom Competition | Amphitrite

Postby CowsgoHehe » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:44 am

I own 3 kalons :)

Artemis. My mother. The kingdom admired her. She was courageous and would go into battle to lead the army without a thought. Her only weapon was a compound bow made of silver. She dedicated her life to our kingdom. She was envied, admired, and loved. She was a warrior and protected our kingdom.

Soleil. My father. The fiercest guardian the realms knew. He protected his kingdom with his life. He was the image of a perfect kalon, a perfect ruler, simply perfect. He alongside my mother founded this kingdom. Together, they were unstoppable. Indestructible. Invincible. All kingdoms thought twice about invading.

On April 26th, 2015, my mother became ill. I begged her to play dolls with me or to go to the garden to smell the roses. She agreed, wanting the be the best mother possible. Her health took a hit. Day after day, she grew weaker and weaker. Despite all this, she lead the army into battle on the 28th, not wanting to surrender. She died on April 28th, 2015, defending the empire she had built.

The kingdom became devastated. Armies began to invade. Our kingdom fell apart. Yet, it was my father who stood strong, despite all he had faced. He had a funeral for my dear mother. Everyone’s spirits were low, yet he stayed optimistic.

Before her death, I was shy, and little attention was paid to me. After all, why should've they? They had my mother and my father to marvel. After her death, everyone looked at me. They spoke of the resemblance I shared with her and how I would follow her footsteps.

She has the same green eyes
The same silver pink hair
The same glow as she walks

Everyone watched me. Judged me. I didn’t want to be in charge of the kingdom. I wanted to live a normal life. But, life isn’t always fair. My father died. I became queen.

I was the leader of my kingdom. I was the unexpected ruler.

Three Months Later

I stared at my reflection in the pond. The grass was still covered in dew. I enjoyed this moment of peace, it was the only time I got to myself before my hair was primped and I was rushed out into the public to begin my day. In the emerald green water, I saw a young kalon. One that wasn’t meant to rule. A small jellyfish glowed on my tail. I genuinely smiled, something that was very rare. Jam, the small jellyfish on my tail always brought me joy, as there was no one that understood me anymore. I was broken. Cold. Hard.
Small fish swam through the pristine water, their bright colors glowing. My thoughts were interrupted by one of the government officials.
“Amphitrite!! Hurry up! We have a meeting in 2 hours!” I sighed, standing up. I walked inside, planning for the day.
Two hours later, I was standing in the woods with one of the advisors from another kingdom. He was taking us on a tour to discuss why he felt the forest should be cut down to make way for more buildings. I was only half listening. I stared at the trees, their vibrant reds and yellows catching my eye. The sound of crunching of leaves brought me some calm.
It wasn’t that much later when I noticed I was alone. Surrounded by pristine wilderness. Everything was so calm. How could I allow anyone to destroy this?

Two Years Later

I sat on the ground, in the middle of spring. Cherry blossoms were raining down as I read stories to the children of the kingdom. I would never be a substitute for my parents, but I was doing my best. The forest had been preserved and I finally found a purpose to life. Along with that, I found Pan. He sat next to me, bringing me joy. I loved him. I had finally found my role in this world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now my story is far from over. In fact, I failed to include the most important part. The time when I finally understood what it was like to go from being a zero to a hero. This is that story

Nature. Freedom. Silence. I ran, craving a moment of freedom. Craving a new life. I was surrounded by pristine wilderness. Everything was so calm. How could I allow anyone to destroy this?

After running from my fears what seemed like days, maybe even weeks, I spotted a small clearing. It was a small village, appearing to have a pristine light. I walked into the light, keeping my head down, hoping not to be recognized. Thankfully, no one knew who I was. I decided to build a new life here.

After months, I had become a part of this new community. Though, I never felt I belonged. I turned to video games. I would spend hours upon hours, playing, playing to get rid of the guilt I felt. The guilt of leaving. No one understood me. Everyone judged me.
I had many arguments with myself, debating on if I should go back. Finally, I mustered the courage to head home. That’s when I met Pan. I was heading home, lost in the middle of the woods. Everything, from the crunch of the leaves to the glow of who knows what scared me. In the dark, a light illuminated. Could it be another kalon? I headed in the direction of the light, hitting a few trees and tripping over roots. It was another kalon!

“Hi! I’m Pan” he said, standing up from his kneeling position, “Who are you?”
I opened my mouth to speak, glad he couldn’t see me blushing in the dark, “I’m Amphitrite. Where are you from?”. The two of us began to talk, ad hours passed as we told each other tales of where we were from. Interrupting us, a loud sound, the sound of a chainsaw to a tree trunk rang through the forest. Suddenly, I remembered what I failed to do. Failed to prevent the destruction of nature. Not bothering to say goodbye to Pan, I ran faster than I had before. I ran toward the ear-splitting noise, not caring about the aches I felt in my feet. I had to stop this.
“STOP!” I bellowed, the kalon with long dark locks looked up at me.
With a hint of sass in her voice, and a distinct British accent she spoke, “And who do you think you are? The princess or something?” She rolled her eyes.
“Actually I am. Princess Amphitrite”
The rest of the story is history. I stopped the destruction of the forest and I became the ruler again.

Color themes :
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.30.33.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.30.33.png (195.77 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.30.44.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.30.44.png (229.02 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.31.56.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 上午11.31.56.png (183.75 KiB) Viewed 216 times

Songs : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j60ClcNYWu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQk-4fddDI

My short video about her : https://spark.adobe.com/video/uIIMY081uvlOO
Last edited by CowsgoHehe on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
hi :)

CowsgoHehe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

the scavenger
17 - female - fledge
a young scavenger that lives in a busy city in the desert.
Moodboard: xXx
Theme song: Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Design: xXx the pupils are supposed to be amber like in the moodboards ibutI don't have amber markers;; the hair colour can also be tweaked such as making it dark brown instead of the colour it is now, etc etc, I'd actually love for her to have a short little braid!
Possible palettes: xXx xXx xXx
Outfit ideas: xXx xXx well you kind of get the gist of the look I'm trying to go for ;; She'd also have a silver feather brooch on her cloak somewhere

Somehow, the blazing hot rays of sunshine was comforting to Wren. It was as if they were smiling down at her, welcoming her to the desert.

Wren was born in a lush grassland, she remembers clearly a big tall oak tree she used to climb in the backyard tofthe house she had grew up in.
Her parents weren't exactly ready to be responsible, loving parents when they had Wren. This resulted in them both neglecting her for most of her childhood and as she grew, so did her hatred of her parents.

It wasn't long after when she was 13, she ran away from home. She grabbed everything she deemed valuable to herself and left.
She hitched a ride on a cargo train stopping in town, carrying cattle and other farm animals and went wherever it took her. The train eventually stopped at a busy looking desert town. Wren had hopped off then, the bustling desert town looked promising, besides, she was a free soul now and she had never felt any better.
Wren was clueless the first few years she lived there, she was never able to get a proper job so she stuck to collecting precious looking stones, bones and different pieces of scrap metal to make sure she had food on the table. She didn't live anywhere too impressive, just in a little apartment in a petite little sandstone house. And that had went on for 4 years.

Wren was a kindhearted soul but quite short tempered to strangers. She means well but she can't help but snap at those ignorant, mopey kalons like those that walk around town like drunkards, asking for directions and ask you at least 5 times to repeat what you had just said. But if you take your time to get to know Wren, she'll be as loving and warm as any other kalon.

Wren is absolutely fascinated by the wildlife in the desert and the fossilized bones some find buried in the sand. She loves to spend her free time wondering, dreaming about a world where huge, monstrous beast roamed the land. And seeing these bones buried in the ground? It makes her more curious to know more about the wildlife of the past. She'd love nothing more than to become a paleontologist and help out the other kalons to excavate those ancient fossilized remains. But she'd also be content to open up a shop in the marketplace and start a business selling those 'antiques'

[I own 2 kalons]
Last edited by Stormowalf on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 pm

I'm extending this for one week. The new deadline is the 21st at 8:00 PM EST.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby gossamer, » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:55 am

dropping
Last edited by gossamer, on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gossamer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Mark
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0009 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:47 pm

will this have a conclusion?
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 pm

The competition has been closed for less than 2 weeks. Please allow at least 30 days for judging to take place before asking about the conclusion/results.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Sat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm

Little bump I guess?

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 pm

We are in the process of judging and getting everything settled out with artists and the winners.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me