kalon readopts! — winners posted

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🔔 " abnormal is becoming the new normal "

Postby hxneystorm » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

username: honeystorm.wishes
which kalon?: wren
new name: yohane

yohane is a well-known witch within her community, and a rather skilled one, too.
kalons have been found to come from far and wide to hear her words, her advice,
her readings, and her wisdom, and none have yet to be disappointed by their visit.
yohane is mysterious and sheltered, as curious to be known about as the differing
artefacts that are brought to her. she takes heavy interest in the paranormal, and
anything under the label of out of the ordinary, haunted, or ancient will pique her
attention; particularly those that could have been touched by those of another re
alm, distant, only seen through mirrors and murmured encounters.

she is the type of witch to drape herself in shawls and scarves, little bells, clunky
golden jewellery and bangles, exaggerated hats and long sleeves, no matter how
frightful the weather outside may be. she has mastered many enchantments that
will leave her comfortable in any situation, whether it be rain or shine.

despite being a master of most magics, yohane has found that she can often get
stuck down by irritating bouts of bad luck that appear to ruin her day in the sma
llest way possible; her shawl might get caught on a bush and tear, something ma
y break whilst in her care, the weather will be horrible on some important days,
she may scald herself whilst making tea or reading leaves, etc etc. however, she
refuses to let that get to her and become more than an inconvenience at most.
because of this, she can often be found wearing a stone of jade wrapped in twi
ne around her throat, usually covered by a scarf.

yohane celebrates and welcomes both the seasonal solstices and equinoxes, using
them to help her mark and tend to her gardens. she often practices wiccan belief
s and traditions in relation to the solstices, healing and magic.

her favourite type of tea is lady grey, and she enjoys white chocolate chip and ma
cadamia cookies alongside it.

she loves warmth, and can often be found snuggled up in front of her fireplace in
various patched blankets, sipping tea, and listening to the world go by.

she lives in a quaint, wooden cottage draped with ivy and various plants. it's cosy,
say visitors, and comfortably small. it appears larger on the inside than it does on
the outside, but whether that is the work of the witch or not, nobody knows.

Last edited by hxneystorm on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopts!

Postby Stephaaa » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:10 pm

username: stephaaa
which kalon?: (a link or name works) kallistro!
new name: kallistro!
ideas:

"So you control the rain?"

Yes, I've counted. it is the 4,079 time someone has asked this question. But you know what? I can't just be a slouch about it. I have to give the answers they've been wanting.

"Not really..! Well yeah I guess if you say so. Every is so out of the ordinary about it that things just become unreal. I get many kals every day telling me to 'make it rain.' Silly I know? When someone has something everyone else doesn't people make some ridiculous assumptions. I don't really blame them but hey, I'll finally give you some context."

My brain shuffles between a few memories before I decide to speak again.

"To get it out of the way, no I do not actually control it. My emotions do. Skys are bright when I'm feeling the best, and well, when I get feisty.. it's not. The concept is simple, however my brain is not. I can't be too sad, or the plants will soak, and I can't be too joyful or they will dry out. I have to somehow put myself in the middle, which isn't an easy task. Some need more rain, some need less. I try to feel as high up as possible, just like you may try to do, because technically you would water your plants if they would need it. But it's difficult. No matter how much I try."

I pushed the thoughts right out without starting soft. I mean, who has patience for that anyways?

"How exactly did you figure out you could do this? How did you feel at first?"

"I didn't exactly figure it out once and then knew. It was an overtime process of realization, which believe it or not, took quite a long time. For a long time I thought nature just knew the world and wanted to cheer it up when it could. But the weather just kept following my footsteps too accurately. Some actually started to become worried. I literally had people read me from my head to my feet."

I pause waiting for a response, but then just continue to whir out whatever came to my head.

"One of the best days probably was when I decided to take a genetic test. When the results came in, I realized it was in my lines. It's rare, but it exists. It was really shocking. And apparently, there are others with it too! Even more, I wonder if we are just a colony together just trying to sustain the weather without turning it into a mess. I mean me, controlling the rain in the whole entire world? It's like I just discovered that there is life on Mars. There are others just like me, controlling rain, and possibly snow!"

The interviewer looked amazed, then quickly locked a serious face on the last question.

"Do you think you could cause a disaster?"

I slump down. Clouds fill around the sun, and a cool, cold, gust flows through my body.

"I'm guessing by the weather this is a difficult question?"

I grin at the interviewers statement. "Yes, you are indeed correct. We'll see about that later."
Last edited by Stephaaa on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stephaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:42 pm

username: NightFlame22
which kalon?: Ira
new name: Ira
ideas:
She grew up in the forest and is a master with a crossbow. She has a badger companion who assists her on hunts, though she makes sure to only hunt what she needs to eat and finds uses for as much of the animal as possible. Her home is small, built under an overhang that provides a natural ceiling, with mud-packed wood for walls and pelts laid across the ground to keep in warmth. She has few possessions, preferring to keep only what she needs on-hand, but has a few treasures that she discovered over the years, such as a crystal cluster and a bright-colored feather from a bird she has yet to track. She rarely ventures from the forest, but when she does, she usually goes to town to sell materials she doesn't need or trinkets she made in her spare time, as she also has a knack for whittling. The sheer amount of people there stress her out, but despite her desire for solitude she really could use a kalon friend or two.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:49 pm

username: .henloimmabirb.
which kalon?: Kallisto
new name: Andy
ideas: Andy enjoys spending his time at home knitting lots of clothes for those who need them, he collects fabrics in a variety of colors and somehow makes each piece of clothing just right for the person who needed it! When he isn't at home, he is often out and about browsing the markets and meeting new friends! On one of his adventures into the market, he found a small bluebird on the side of the road who had an injured wing. Being who he is, he took the small bird home and helped him the best he could while his wing healed up. Once the bird was healed, he went to release him back into the wild; however, the bluebird refused to leave. Ever since that day, he always has a little bluebird perched on his shoulder wherever he travels! <3 He is sweet, soft-toned, and always looking out for others over his own safety. <3

Good luck everyone! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the spoopy gengar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:58 pm

username:lilacornjellyeater
which kalon?:melon
new name:ill keep the name
ideas:
▫melon is a calm kalon with no problems or worries,he likes to took his time to make the right choises and workes really hard to get what he wants
✔Likes:
Tea
Books
Taking short naps
Plants
Educational tv shows
✖dislikes:
Loud noices
Being crowded with thousands of people
Ignorance
Laziness
Trash food
☁︎x☀︎x☁︎
✰she/her✰
✰really bad english✰
✰feel free to pm or trade me✰
x©︎x
the spoopy gengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

I really hope it's okay to mark!! <33
res idyll
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:47 pm

-snip-
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:26 am

username: CommpleteChicken
which kalon?: (a link or name works)
new name:
mark
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 am

username:
which kalon?: Kallisto or Ira, haven't decided yet.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:47 pm

username: Rosemoon
which kalon?: Kallisto
new name: Bailee Morris
ideas:

══════════════════════

Name: Bailee Morris
Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic
Occupation: Both a roadie for a band and a florist who specializes in succulents
Hobbies: Collecting succulents and interior decorating
Birthday: February 19th
Personality: Bailee is the type to enjoy cleaning and organizing things until they look aesthetically pleasing, but surprisingly isn't a total net freak... Which helps when you have to clean up after a bunch of rock band kids. He's the roadie for the band Pandora's box, so he basically carries stuff, cleans, and is a general hype-man for them. All of these kids are messy as heck and he enjoys at least setting stuff up for them and making everything look nice. When at home, he loves to relax with his plant friends in solitude and let out the anxieties of the day. He has a huge garden which he picks yearly and sells them from home to the nearby people. Sometimes he'll part with a few of his previous succulents, but that's a very rare occasion. He loves to go jogging out in the sunshine in the suburbs nearby, saying hello to everyone he passes and letting the vitamin D give him energy. He is, however, judgemental to an extent if people own birds or watch things he seems as idiotic nonsense.

A loud guitar riff blew through Bailee's eardrums and he glared at the halo bearing Kalon smashing her paw across the strings followed by a chubby blue fellow slamming percussion mindlessly.
He smoothed out his jacket and plugged in his earbuds.
"Hey, Beelzebub, where you going?" The black Kalon took out one of his earbuds gently. "Don't wanna stay for rehearsal?"
Bailee shook his head.
"Not today, I need a break from loud sounds. I'll catch you guys later..." He reclaimed the earbud and started playing light indie folk music.
The sun was setting but that didn't stop him from jogging back home from the inner city. Cars passed, people waved, but all Bailee could focus on was the setting Ray's of sun and the burning clouds ahead of him.
Suddenly a biker wheeled out in front of him screaming and everything went black.
"Hey, he's waking up!" A deep voice greeted him as he opened his eyes. The moon shined brightly ahead and bathed him in radiant white, revealing in his returning eyesight two figures looming over him.
"You okay?" His friends looked on in concern, a crying bicyclist nearby repeatedly apologizing.
"How did you guys find me?" He said groggily.
"You forgot your hat at Chris' place, so we were coming to bring it back to you when we saw this dude just sobbing on the sidewalk and then you flat and cold like an old flapjack" Harley flipped her neon blue hair out of her eyes to show that she had raised an eyebrow to go with the cheeky grin she gave.
"We're gonna walk you home. And best news, if you have an concussion then... Sleepover at your place!" Chris nudged him up to his feet and hauled Bailee over his shoulder like he weighed nothing.
Bailee normally would have been put off by the sound of his messy friends visiting for longer than a few hours, but he smiled instead and thought, "yeah... I would like that".
It came out as, "I hope I have a concussion then..." And sounded garbled and fuzzy, but his friends laughed and carried him home, singing as they walked in the moonlight.
"My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, there is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold".
My favorite song.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Playlist:
∆ Jolly Sailor Bold - Pirates of the Caribbean
∆ True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
∆ Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
∆ Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
∆ Happy - Pharrel Williams
∆ You're My Best Friend - Queen
Moodboards:
Pink N' Blue
Adventurous
Just Me

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
┌ ________________┐
Art::: All done by me! I would love to do more of him if I win!
Likes::: Decorating, cacti, flowers in general, sunshine, helping others, jogging
Dislikes::: Getting soaked, getting scared on purpose, birds, huge messes, cartoons where the premise is just mindless stupidity
Fears::: Drowning, suffocating, bears
Pets::: A small fish named Rico

Habitat::: A very nice trailer home with a huge walk in terrarium addition he made himself, surrounded by plenty of trees with an open backyard with a beautiful garden
Relationships::: (Harley) Harley is the lesser of the wild bunch and seems to be closer to his level. They met when she ordered a bunch of roses for an ex girlfriend who dumped her that same day, Bailee had taken her to a movie to cheer her up and they've been best friends ever since. (Chris) Chris is the MOST wild of them all surprisingly, and he sometimes can even be the messiest but he loves to care for Bailee and shows him heaps of platonic affection one would mistake as romantic (although Chris is very gay).
Skills::: Taking care of plants, decorating, fixing damaged books, petal pressing
Fails::: Swimming, fighting physically, taking care of pets that are more high maintenance than a fish

└________________┘

══════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Rosemoon on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me