πŸ‘ | Hopacas | New Litter Up! | πŸ‘

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸ‘ | Hopacas | New Litter Up! | πŸ‘

Postby wolfy514 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm

| I want to adopt a Hopaca! |
-Username:wolfy514
-Litter Name:happy new year
-Hopaca ID Number:015
-Hopaca Name:sparks [the sky flower]
-Other: [I have written small stories ever since 3rd grade so this is going to be fun]
Sparks wasn't always a normal hopaca, he didn't have any marks on his coat like the rest of them did, so they shunned him and looked down on him, they didn't let him play with them because they were too buy admiring their coats and in the herd the one with the prettiest coat leads them. he loved the night because it seemed his fluffy coat glowed with radiance. One night as he was taking a stroll he saw this flower burst in mid air, he was estonished, he never thought flowers could do that,he decided to run to where he had saw the flower and when he got there he was confused, there wasn't any flowers there, in fact ugly was an empty feild, what he did see is a box with the flowers shape on it so he walks into it and looks at it but out of nowhere it goes off and shoots Sparks in the side and imprints a colorful sky flower on his side, Sparks was so happy that he jumped for joy and ran all the way home to the other hopacas to show them, when he got there they admired his beautiful sky flower and they wanted one too but they already had markings on their coats and now all of them want blank coats so they can receive their own personal flower too, Sparks was ecstatic, his face lit up with joy and the other hopaca appointed him as leader of the herd, but the previous leader didn't like that so he tries sheering Sparks coat but his coat was so thick it didn't work so Sparks banned the hopaca from ever coming back because in Sparks words.... Mean people are mean and that's bad ^-^.
Last edited by wolfy514 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfy514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 pm

-Username: .Viscera.
-Litter Name: happy new year
-Hopaca ID Number: 015
-Hopaca Name: Ash
-Other: WIP
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelizard » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 pm

-Username: fireizard
-Litter Name: happy new year
-Hopaca ID Number: 015
-Hopaca Name: Sparks
-Other: (is this where we are supposed to put the backstory?) As a small hopaca sparks always loved fire, whether it was controlled or otherwise but fireworks were his favorite. every time there was a firework show sparks would be there. one day after one firework accident to many the major decided that there would no longer be any fireworks on new years day. Sparks was devastated but so were many of the towns folk. Together with his friends spark started a movement to bring fireworks back. they handed out firework safety leaflets and organised a big rally outside central hall they all painted themselves with images of fireworks as the can't hold signs well with hooves. Together the crowd managed to bring back the fireworks just in time for new years eve but unfortunately spark's coloring was permanently changed as he used the wrong paint on his fur instead of being upset however sparks was happy about his new colors and doesn't care what any other hopaca thinks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firelizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:59 am

-Username: I_Am_Garbage
-Litter Name: Happy New Year!
-Hopaca ID Number: #015
-Hopaca Name: Sparkle
-Other: Sparkle loved fireworks from when she was just a baby. She loved to watch them fly up in the air, theb explode, and let it shine. She was sad, because she could watch fireworks only when it was new year. Every day, she would wait for 1st of January to come up. When it was already new year, everything went well. But when 2018 started, she got hit by a firework because she came too close. When she woke up, she saw something... her body was shining like a firework! She was in heaven. She could watch fireworks sparkle, because she actually looked like one! Her boring, white fur is now still sparkling. Some say, she got bored by it, some say, she died when got hit... but I say, that she's still looking and her shiny fur, pretending to be a firework.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
Β©

✼Sα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄ ᴛᴏ Κ™α΄Ι΄α΄‡βœΌ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:36 pm

mark
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:18 am

| Freebie idea! |
-Username: K-9-Dog
-Name of freebie: Yellow Toxic
-Picture reference: Image
-Other: I never really see Yellow Toxic freebies, I'd think the design would look really cool on these species! I'll also use the freebie if it does get made! :0
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitRose » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:28 am

-Username: MoonlitRose
-Litter Name: LITTER 006 | Happy New Year!
-Hopaca ID Number: #015
-Hopaca Name: Yozora (NightSky)
-Other/Backstory: Hi, my name is Yozora (Zora for short). When I was young I lived out in the country with my family. I was a small grey hopaca. When I was older I went to a nearby town. When I got there there was a festival going on. Everything was so different and new. Then at the end of the day, we all gathered on the hill and I saw the most magnificent sight. There were these streams of light shooting from the plains below. They were so bright and beautiful. Then I noticed my fur changed colour! My dull grey coat turned into a beautiful blue gradient with a streak of light on my side.
ImageImageImageImageImage
.ImageImageImageImageImage
Image~ RiverAsh
MoonlitRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:09 am

Image saw it was a freebie can i have one maybe??

Last bumped by Mechanical_Hive on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:09 am.
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me