symphony character adoption agency - scaa - CLOSED DNP FORMS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

please read the top of the first post

okay!
100%
okay!
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: symphony character adoption agency - scaa - GRAND RE-OPE

Postby .angstlizard. » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:27 pm

»» ««

☣ Username ☣
- P i d g e o t -

☣ Kennel Number ☣
Kennel Four (4)

☣ Use ☣
I actually have a humanoid character resembling a Kestrel (another bird of prey) - who is also plague doctor themed and pretty much matches this pupper's colour scheme to a T! I think they'd make an excellent pair together. I'd also of course use the doggo for roleplay and to love. <3

»» ««

»» ««

☣ Background ☣
background here for anarch; wip

☣ Relationships ☣
Kestrel (my own OC); wipwipwipwip

☣ Likes ☣
wipwipwipwipwip

☣ Dislikes ☣
wipwipwipwipwip

andwellallfloatonokay

»» ««

»» ««

☣ Name ☣
Anarch (or Experiment-045)

☣ Gender ☣
Male

☣ Species ☣
Hawk Plague Hound

☣ Personality ☣
wipwipwip (telepathy, calm, semi-friendly, extremely loyal, wip)

»» ««
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Galaxy• » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Username: •Galaxy•
Name: - - -
Breed/Species: Fox
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
• Create a good Name
• Feel Free to change the gender!
• Love Him/Her
Today's Date: 11/ 10/ 2018
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.:
Design : •Galaxy• , Lineart : Here
andwellallfloatonanyway
─ ・ . 。゚☆: ☽ .*:☆゚. 。゚ ─

| gemini | she/her | bi baby |

"What one man calls God, another calls
the laws of physics." - Nikola Tesla

─ ・ . 。゚☆: ☽ .*:☆゚. 。゚ ─

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
•Galaxy•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:54 pm

"You know what's-his-face? That famous deaf musician? I'm kind of like him, minus the musical talent!"

Do not sell/trade/give away. You may donate back to the SCAA only. Revamps are fine, as are adding/removing accessories. You can change name/gender.
Today's Date:September 17th 2014
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Hoshikuzza on CS

Username:
    Wobbuffet

Kennel Number:

Use:
    I'd love to potentially make a comic or some kind of game starring this guy. His design has a lot of potential and I can easily see him starring in a platformer-type game. I've been fiddling around with various programming languages for a while now, but I've never taken on a project as large as a whole game. I think it would be a fun way to improve my programming skills as well as develop this character. Additionally, I'd love to get some art made for this guy because his design is stunning.

Upon reading his kennel information, I was shocked to learn he has been waiting to be adopted for over four years! I'm honestly shocked that such a pretty character has been waiting for so long, and I'd love to give him a forever home worth the wait. He would be a member of my main group of characters, along with another character I've adopted from Symphony Character Adoption Agency in the past, Princeton. He is my favorite character I own, and I'd love to develop the two of them together. Their designs are very different, but I feel like they would complement each other nicely.

Character Info:
    Name: Adam

History/Background:
    "The songs of birds aren't just songs. It's noise that gives everything life. If the entire world went quiet, all life would end. Color would drain from first the trees, then the sky, then all other life. The last sound would be the beating of life's drum: a heartbeat."

Well, that's what they say, at least. It's a story as old as the great trees behind the Academy. No one really worried about it all that much until lately. For as long as anyone could remember, there have been small groups who wanted to stop all noise. They claimed to have found ancient texts saying that the gates to a greater world would open once all sound stopped. They called themselves "antiaud" groups, as in anti-audio. Yeah, it's not a very cool name, but it stuck. Many smalls groups rose and fell, but none had a lasting effect. That was, until, the sky turned gray.

No one knows why it's gray for sure. It's obviously not clouds. We still have cloudy days, and honestly, they're everyone's favorite kind of weather because for a short amount of time, we can forget about sky's lack of color. After the color change, a group called Heaven stepped forward, claiming it as their doing. Although originally thought to be just another antiaud, as Heaven's members revealed themselves, they appeared to outnumber any other group before them. With many members still in hiding, they are suspected to be three-times as large as the second largest antiaud.

In fear of any further consequences, the nations of the world have formed what historians have dubbed, "The Musical Alliance." The alliance founded the Academy of Sound, a training center for a new type of soldier they have called "Composers." Royals from nations across the globe have been drafted into the Academy. Some dreaded the draft. Some were taken as babies, too young to know what was happening. I, personally, was thrilled. I was a kid, so I didn't really know the full extent of what was going on, but music is my passion, and I want to help out in any way possible to fix the skies.

Shortly after the founding of the Academy, some small animals began to lose their color. The grass also began to dull. Training was, as they say, "fast and furious," and although they would have preferred to give us more time to learn, they badly needed Composers.

Within my first few months of joining the Academy, my hearing began to "go." It wasn't an overnight thing; it actually took a while before I noticed it was getting harder to hear stuff. At the beginning of my time at the academy, I usually stood at the back of demonstrations to give the younger kids a chance to hear the instructor. Gradually, it became to hear her, over the course of the next few months I had to gradually move forwards in the crowd until I found myself right at the front. At that point, I was pretty much done with training, so they didn't worry too much about it. One of the weapons developers was kind enough to adapt my Violin to produce much lower sounds.

Although I can't hear my music, I can kind of feel the lower, base sounds. As a kid, I spent a lot of time playing instruments, so I can kind of figure out what higher notes, although on multiple occasions I've had others come up to me and ask me to stop because I'm not very accurate... I've adapted some of my favorite songs to use lower notes so I can feel their vibrations and still "listen" to them, but it's not quite the same as actually listening to them. The Academy was kind enough to find someone to teach me to sign, and I learned pretty quickly. It's not bad being deaf, so don't worry about me! It's a little awkward when people assume I can't do as much as someone who can hear normally, but they usually don't intend to be mean. My friend Princeton usually gets a little defensive when someone treats me differently, which usually embarrasses me, to be honest.

I met Princeton when he was assigned to my same squadron. He's a year younger than me, so he joined the Academy the year after my class graduated. We kind of clicked as friends when we first met. Although I can read lips and communicate through other methods, I taught him and everyone else at my base to sign. At first, I taught him for practical reasons. If we were threatened by an enemy, it was better if we could quietly communicate. Although I taught the basics to everyone, Princeton wanted to learn the more detailed stuff, so I taught him everything I know. We love having our own personal conversations during boring presentations or late at night, past the curfew.

As a group, my squadron travels to gray areas and adds color back into the land. I don't fully understand how our instruments work, but I think they convert sound into some kind of light or magic or something, which we aim at grayed plants and animals, and it restores their color and sound. It's completely harmless and actually is quite pretty, but sometimes the larger animals or plants take a lot of effort to color. It's a hard job, but it's our job, and it's pretty fun to see the world while helping restore color.

For now, we're stuck just restoring color. Heaven is a very spread out, secretive group, so the Academy is having trouble pinpointing their exact location. Although usually more experienced groups are sent to investigate suspected Heavens hideouts, numerous groups around the globe have disappeared without a trace, so there has been a lack of Composers available. My squadron is currently on its way to investigate a base near a busy ocean-side tow. Another group disappeared while investigating this site three weeks ago. Everyone is a little nervous, but I'm sure we'll be fine. We're well trained, and we've never failed a mission, but we've never taken on a mission as large as this. We'll see how it goes, but for now, I'll just hope for the best!

Likes/Dislikes:
    Well, Princeton and I both love sweets. He is an amazing baker, especially when it comes to cinnamon rolls. My favorite sweets are probably his cinnamon rolls, but ice cream is also amazing! I grew up in a desert, so I never really got to try ice cream until joining the Academy. Ice magic used for keeping it cold is challenging to learn, plus, no one really saw the use for that type of magic in the desert.

I also love little animals, but butterflies are my favorite. I was often late to class because butterflies would land on my in the garden, and I was afraid that if I moved, they would get hurt.

I don't like people who are mean to my friends. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me that mean people are terrible. It hurts me more when someone is mean to my friends than when someone is mean to me. Although I'd never use violence against them, I do anything I can to make them stop and make my friend feel better.

I also don't really like it when someone acts like I can't do as much just because I can't hear. Although I have to do some stuff a little differently, I can do pretty much anything that anyone else can. Usually when someone acts this way, they don't mean to make me feel bad. Most of them think that they're trying to help me, and usually I'll just go along with it or try to gently tell them that I don't need extra help. Princeton, on the other hand, takes it personally when someone treats me this way. He will tell them outright to change how they're acting, or face the consequences. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't do this because it's embarrassing, but I guess it's just his way of trying to be a good friend.

Additional Info:
    Royalty in Adam's world is determined a little differently than in our world. Most of the Canines have standard anatomy, but every so often, usually about once per generation, a pup is born with a pair of wings. Their respective kingdom takes them from their parents in order to raise them as royalty. A royal's gender does not determine their eligibility to have the throne. The canine that is the second-oldest in the royal family is the heir, and the oldest rules over their kingdom. Additionally, royals are free to love whomever they please. Royals do not necessarily have royal children; most heirs come from average families.

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by Wobbuffet on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 14 times in total.
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Amethyst » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Username:
C A N D Y C A N E
Kennel Number:
Use:
I plan on using him for a story that I am about to write. I am a writer and plan on publishing my first book as soon as I finish it. I will also be using him during role-plays.

Name:
Tripster
Species and/or specific breed:
Canine (Emo wolf)
Personality:
Tripster personalities varies, depending on where he is and who he is with.

-Kind
Tripster is very kind to everyone and everything. He typical will not be unkind to anyone or anything unless given a reason or reasons for them not to have any kindness. He understands that nobody is perfect, but he knows some aren't going to change.
-Caring
Tripster is very caring towards everyone and everything. He never stops caring about anyone, he will stick by your side till the end, even in the end he will still care about the person(s).
-Loyal
Tripster is very loyal to his friends,pack,mate,and family. He stays loyal until reasons are given on why he shouldn't be loyal any more.
-Trustworthy
Tripster is a very trustworthy guy. He will never tell anyone your secrets or things you don't want others to know. Even if he gets tortured he won't tell.
-Emotional
Due to being emo, he can get very emotional, which leads to depressing thoughts or people leaving him. It doesn't matter which emotion he feels, they are all strong to him and they tend to show more which could be dramatic to some people.
-Cruel
He is only cruel to those who betray him or those who are enemies. He will hurt,torture, or even kill those who have hurt him in the past or have hurt anyone close to him.

History/Background:
Tripster was born on January 1, 1995 in a small eastern pack in California. His parents, Misko, his father and Angora, his mother, had their first pup, due to his unnatural appearance he was cast out of the pack and his parents couldn't do anything about it. So, his parents took him to a pack that had unnatural colors who accepted Tripster into their pack. The alpha's of Eco pack, Nora, the alpha female and Kintio, the alpha male, adopted Tripster. How Tripster got his name was because it would always trip over his own paws or other things, it's more of a nickname they gave him than an actual name. His birth name was Mystosothern or Myso for short. Tripster was more of an outcast in the pack, he had a more "Rave" look than any other sort of type of colors. Tripster had no friends besides a female she-cat by the name of Koi. As seasons passed so did Tripster, he was a young adult now, he left the Eco pack three years ago because he wanted to explore the world, he finally settled in Mexico with his best friend Koi. He and Koi learned spanish and became part of a new pack called Cinco Desa, no one knows the meaning of the pack's name besides the alpha's, Casa and Cisco. Tripster felt he fit in here, as he wandered the streets of a Mexico town, which he had forgotten the name and their they stayed.
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
-Cinco De Mayo
-Music
-Rave clubs
-Friends
-Legends
-Nature
Dislikes:
-Mean/rude animals/humans
-Bullies
-Animal abuse
-Hunting
-Being alone
-Some spanish words
andwellallfloatonokay
PM open 24/7
Need help? PM me.
I'll get back to you asap!
Lady Amethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Username: booklover789
Kennel Number: 39
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Coalchaser, edited and revamped by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 52
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Coalchaser, edited and revamped by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 51
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Coalchaser, background and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 am

this round has been extended until the 17th November 11:59 PM GMT
PLEASE REFER TO THIS FOR TIME
any edits made AFTER the deadline will lead to forms being disqualified

---

we've been discussing the ideas of having a SCAA secret santa, or a christmas lines raffle [basically multiple users raffle off colour ins on their own lines for chars won in the scaa]
ill be adding that to the poll, please vote if this interests you!

---

@booklover789, thank you for the revamps c:

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:30 am

Username: >> Leafstorm515
Kennel Number: 60
Lineart Link/Credits: Lines by tealea found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3223892
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:23 am

Username: Wesley
Name: N/A
Breed/Species: Humanoid
- Take good care of them!
- Do not resell; you are welcome to co-own, edit design, etc.
Today's Date: 11/11/2018
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Gaia adopt maker; created by Wesley

Name: Danza de la Muerte
- Take good care of her!

[Those are flowers in her hair, not blood -- hard to tell with pixels! c;]

andwellallfloatonanyway
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C418 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:25 am

How do we know if we got the character we applied for?
C418

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 am

Kennel Number: 15
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Apache~/Uoneko, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me