symphony character adoption agency - scaa - CLOSED DNP FORMS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

please read the top of the first post

okay!
100%
okay!
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: symphony character adoption agency - scaa - GRAND RE-OPE

Postby recklessgod » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Username: recklessgod
Kennel that you are applying for: 63
Preferred critic any
What do you wish to get out of this critique?: is it long enough? Is it interesting? What's your overall opinion?
Link to form: Forum/search.php?keywords=Recklessgod&t=3934789&sf=msgonly
theotherday
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:48 pm

recklessgod wrote:Username: recklessgod
Kennel that you are applying for: 63
Preferred critic any
What do you wish to get out of this critique?: is it long enough? Is it interesting? What's your overall opinion?
Link to form: Forum/search.php?keywords=Recklessgod&t=3934789&sf=msgonly
theotherday

For some reason, the link didn't work for me. Here's the link that did work for me: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3934789&start=70#p121909023

I will be sending over a critique for you shortly! :)

EDIT: Finished and sent over a critique!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:56 am

Now that we have more time before the code drop, I figured I'd post this again. :)

Username:
booklover789

Kennels that you are applying for:
4 and 208

Preferred critic:
Any Judge/Subjudge

What do you wish to get out of this critique?:
I want advice on the length and contents of my form for these two characters. I'd really also like to know what I could add to my form to perhaps make my form more appealing to the judges, or anything I could remove in my form so as to make things easier to understand. You can be somewhat harsh, but not too much, please! :) I'm looking for a critique, not a scalding review.

Link to form:
Here.

theotherday
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Username: booklover789
Kennel Number: 13
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by dainty! yikes!, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 61
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by bostonlobstah, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 136
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by meveh, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 138
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by starry--knight, background, edits, and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 141
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by starry--knight, background, edits, and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 148
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 153
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by starry--knight, edits and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
(Image is transparent!)
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 158
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Bean_Cake, edits and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 162
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Bean_Cake, edits and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 163
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by benevolentWanderer and SkyGold, edits and revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 164
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Purrfectpal, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 172
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 173
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 97
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by starry--knight, revamp and background by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 99
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by iFoopets, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 100
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by 3_Q, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 110
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by iFoopets, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 122
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 123
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 179
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Bellamy, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 190
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Veggiegirl, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 225
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Veggiegirl, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 228
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 306
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 110
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by iFoopets, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 264
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Purrfectpal, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 315
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Softea, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 335
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by thewoods, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 336
Lineart Link/Credits: Background and base by Bean_Cake, revamp by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 369
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Bean_Cake, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 375
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Bean_Cake, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 374
Lineart Link/Credits: Base and background by Bean_Cake, revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

Kennel Number: 165
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Marilu., revamp and editing by booklover789
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:08 am

Username: I Like Bees
Kennel Number: 375
Lineart Link/Credits: Lineart is by McKellsen.
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:13 pm

username: pastelllizard
    kennel Number: 77
    use: i'd like to use orion as one of my mains, since i find the concept of a sun bear being literal very interesting. i have many characters, though i do love them all and are quite attached to them. orion would be a dream character due to the simplicity of his design, though the complex personality i've planned for him. i also love the fact that he glows yellow against his dark fur.
    name: orion
    gender: agender, though bio. male. they go by he / them pronouns.
    species and/or specific breed: sun bear
    personality: orion is very wise, though bold in some cases. he's intelligent, selfless, and stubborn. they come up with ideas frequently and usually instantly put them in use or try them out. they're very mysterious though, and it's always been hard to be able to tell what they think about anything. they've never been biased since after they became keeper of the sun, and actually try to help others that need / would like the sun away, and keep the sun's rays where they were needed. they're very literal, though can be humorous if wanted.
    history/background: they used to be a circus animal with their best friend being a lion cub, as they were both young and forced to work there. they lived there as orphans, both of them being separated from their parents. orion's lion friend, tocho, who is an albino lion. how they both got powers is an interesting tale.

the forest was green and lush, flowers and bushes grew here and there as well. the sky was clouded as the sun went down and the moon peeked out from its slumber. "orion, you're so slow!!" tocho called out, looking back at his friend with their golden eyes. they're run away from their circus, and were probably being searched for. it didn't matter to them, though. they craved the taste of freedom. not this again, you'll get hurt and so will i.." orion was panting as he tried to catch up with his friend. suddenly tocho seemed to fall into the ground, a scream coming out before he disappeared. not this gag again.. i know you, tocho, this is all a prank. orion slowed down until he approached where his friend once was.

a large sinkhole. not only that, but filled with water. tocho's white coat was nowhere to be seen. orion broke into a sweat, eyes wide staring at the hole. neither of them knew how to swim. "t..tt..tocho this isn't funny. get up. swim out." their pleas did nothing, and orion knew what would happen if he just stood, pacing around the hole that possibly killed his friend. his best friend, at that. low growls started coming out of orion's mouth as he dove down, in search of his friend. tears mixed with the polluted water around him, and as he squinted he saw tocho's familiar white coat in the dark, murky water as he was losing his breath. he's been knocked unconscious by hitting the sinkhole's wall, causing part of it to collapse since he was running too fast.

no. not now. the sinkhole started to crumble, but orion was able to get his friend and swim up just as it collapsed behind him. gasping for air, he first let tocho lay on the ground, the moon illuminating his white coat against the tall, dark grass. orion had gone awhile without air, and was dizzy and clueless. though they focused on tocho for a second, noticing he was still breathing, the bear fell under relief. cold and tired, having swallowed a bit of water, he fell under a slumber. both of them had.

orion woke up with tocho pawing at him. at first it was muddled and seemingly far away, though it became clear soon enough. "o....n..w...p..ori...ke...p" (( orion wake up )) orion groaned a bit, trying to shake away from the grip of his friend. though the next sentence he heard was a desperate yell. "orion, wake UP!!" eyes snapping open, he looked around to observe the scenery. though the problem with that was that the scenery was space. and in the stars seemed to be a tiger. to the left of it, a wolf. a loud, deep, booming male voice came from the wolf, while the tiger's was softer, higher pitched, female voice was equally loud.

"you two have done the odds. we've been watching." the voices were in perfect sync, bright, white, starry eyes staring back at them. of course, they were scared, though equally intrigued. the odds? what odds? we've only been living.. orion was confused, even though he was honored at the same time. "ah, but you've done more than just live." the tiger responded to his thoughts, and he didn't question what was happening anymore. he knew he would get a headache trying to figure it all out if he did. "you both would sacrifice your lives for eachother. since you were born. you would even suffer the worst torture in that horrible place you lived in for eachother. and you only stayed there because the other was at that place. you would only leave together."

orion had glazed eyes, looking at tocho, who was crying as well. the statements were completely true. they would do anything to stay together, to see eachother often, to always be there for eachother. they looked down in synchronization, and simply listened. ".. we need you two to do a very gracious favor that will cost you thousands of years, just as it has us." the tiger's voice seemed to waver, so the wolf's strong, unmoving voice took her place. "there's no easy way to put this.. but we're dying. we need you to take our place as the guardians of the moon.." the tiger took a moment to continue "..and sun, and protect the earth and its creatures." tocho and orion's eyes widened. the tiger made a small sighing noise, then added "we know this is much to ask, but--" they both interrupted her before she could finish. "we accept." the cubs looked at eachother and nodded confidently. "we can't stand around and do nothing. if you chose us, what good we be if we declined??" tocho stated blatantly. orion could only agree.

the two gods looked at eachother, peacefully pleased with their choice. "we must ask, are you sure you know and understand the responsibility your getting into?" the starry gods asked, a hint of interest in their voices. tocho and orion looked at eachother and nodded lightly, "we can't promise we'll be perfect immediately," tocho began, "but we won't let you down."

and with those final words, the two separated, and all was white. then, the two cubs were suddenly grown. they stood before eachother in the same forest, a white tiger and red wolf were seen before them. no words were spoken, but the past gods nodded, the light in their eyes dimmed, and they were reduced to light. the two looked at eachother, quickly noticing the glowing from their eyes in corresponding colors; yellow for the sun and white for the moon. small stars produced circled their feet and soon they heard all the cries for help around the world; overtaken with need. all of their past gods' knowledge passed on to them and they knew what to do. then they smiled longingly. "i'll see you in awhile, tocho." orion said in a shaky voice, troubled from having to part from his best friend. he looked over and saw tocho, only able to speak in a whisper "until then, i'll work. i'll never go a second without thinking of you."

and so the new gods separated and went months to years or tens of years on end without seeing eachother. but on some rare occasions, they find gaps where they can meet. they cause eclipses, and as much as they want to stay together, they still have to depart. they make the same promise every time; i promise we'll meet again. no matter how long it takes.

they enjoy: being with tocho, flowers, life, the sun, tigers, the moon & stars, the sky, windy days, protecting all life he's responsible of, little things in life, sunsets, when he gets a break in his job as a deity, and when animals don't get in trouble / their habitats are safe.
    they dislike: when animals / humans create disputes that need to be sorted, when he hasn't seen tocho for more than a week, when animals and their habitats suffer, when they're unable to handle all the work they need to do all the time, and when someone actually has the nerve to challenge them.

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by blimq on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:43 am

Kennel Number: 60
Lineart Link/Credits: Base by Andiliion, revamp by booklover789
New pictures:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:15 am

forms close in 5 hours!

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 am

i feel bad about not posting more reminders oof, it surprised me when the 15th was today lol
as a result [and bc it makes more sense for me lol, since theres no way I could get anything done at midnight] ill be extending this round by 12 hours
no more, no less :3c
forms close on 16th December 11:59 AM GMT

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Original Kennel Information:
Username: wesleydog
Name: Riboflavin
Breed/Species: Alien
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
- No anatomy changes.
- No design changes.
- Love and use him.
Today's Date: March 14, 2015
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Art, design, and species by Sabertooth

Username:
Wobbuffet

Kennel Number:

(Removed because I no longer own this character)

andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by Wobbuffet on Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me