Longneck Pound!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Longneck Pound!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Here is the page where little Longnecks seeking a home will be put up for readoption, or up for adopt for the first time. I'm very excited to finally bring this page to you all, as it has been a plan and work in progress for quite some time.

We will be posting adopts in sets of two typically about once a week. For our grand opening there will be far more Longnecks posted at a time.

I would first like to mention that Longnecks here, even adopts made specifically for this page, will come with a name and gender already. I would also like to mention that it is entirely free to adopt a Longneck here, as well as surrender one.

How about some quick rules, and then you can start adopting!

1. You are only allowed to adopt one Longneck a week, so we recommend applying for no more than one (or two for grand opening)

2. After surrendering a Longneck there is a one day cool down before you can adopt another Longneck from this thread, however this is subject to change

3. All applications for adoption will be posted on this thread down below

4. All applications to surrender a Longneck will be sent to ThePaintedPitBull through PM

5. Please be respectful to all other users, artists, and other staff

6. Follow all other CS rules regarding adoptables and general site use

Surrender Applications

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck: (link and image, or just link)
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity:
Reason for Surrender:
Anything Else?:

Adoption Applications

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity:
Longneck Personality:
Longneck Hobbies:
Longneck Friends:
Last Adoption?:
Anything Else?:

Adoptable Longnecks

Every week following the grand open approximately two Longnecks will be put up for adoption. These little ones can be found below. Place the name assigned to them in your adoption form, please!

DOMINO
Male
Rare

BLOSSOM
Female
Rare

OCTOBER
Male
PPS
Rare

ELECTRA
Female
Rare

BESTLA
Female
Rare

All of the Longnecks above were created by Chiikapuu c:

Applications for this group due by 8.9.18

Good Luck!

Font found on: Cool Text

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck Pound!

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Username: MoonlightTabby
Longneck Name: Bestla
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Rarity: Rare
Longneck Personality: Bestla is a shy longneck who will only come out of her cave home at night. She talks in mostly whispers and there's a feeling of mystery whenever she's around. She's a positive longneck, and always tries to see the best in a situation, unless that situation is socializing, than there might be a problem. Bestla has never been good at talking to other longnecks and prefers not to talk very often because of this, as she finds it to be extremely embarrassing. She's a mysterious longneck because of this, as she's rarely ever seen, and when she is she makes it hard to hear her voice.
Longneck Hobbies: She finds most comfort in looking at the night sky and stargazing, looking out for constellations and watching as a new day starts has always been relaxing for her after all. She also likes to collect random trinkets at night, and she enjoys bragging about her large collection of rare finds at times.
Longneck Friends: After seeing Shizuka so much during the night, she had started talking to the owl loving longneck. Over time they've become good friends, and she enjoys her occasional encounters with him.
Last Adoption?: None, the pound is just opening after all
Anything Else?: I'm so happy to see this place finally up and running! Also, I love all these longnecks, it was really hard to pick just one I wanted, good job Chiikapuu on these beautiful longnecks ;o;
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfyyoyogamer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Username: wolfyyoyogamer
Longneck Name: october
Longneck Gender: male
Longneck Rarity: rare
Longneck Personality: shy, and usually tired. though introverted, loves to make friends!
Longneck Hobbies: sculpting, painting, and making costumes!
Longneck Friends: bestla!
Last Adoption?: nope!
Anything Else?: i love these doods
wolfyyoyogamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Username: ForgottenShadow
    Longneck Name: October
    Longneck Gender: Male
    Longneck Personality: October is a lazy, chubby longneck. He loves trying different types of food & taking a good, long nap afterwards.
    Longneck Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating...
    Longneck Friends: None yet! If I get him, I’d definitely be open for people to have heir longnecks be friends with him <3
    Last Adoption?: Never at the pound!
    Question(s): So, are extras + prettying up allowed here? owo
    Anything Else?: Aaa, he’s precious! Good luck to everyone who enters for him! I adore the idea of a pound, and Chiikapuu did a fantastic job on these!
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fledgling_Tempest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Username: Fledgling_Tempest
Longneck Name: Electra
Longneck Personality: A bundle of energy, Electra loves the outdoors and going for walks in the big old growth cedar forest that grows just outside the town she lives in. She's also fascinated by technology, and with her curiosity loves to learn and solve puzzles. Electra does have a habit of talking off the ear of anyone who'll stop long enough to listen. She loves to share the stories about her travels but that isn't to say she doesn't like hearing a story or two in return!
Longneck Hobbies: Nature walks, photography, reading, lock puzzles, box puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, puzzles
Longneck Friends: Everyone willing to stop and chat for a minute!
Last Adoption?: Hopefully my first one at the pound!
Anything Else?: Puzzles is starting to look little a fake word now _._
    Sunflowers
    Sunshine

I am simply somewhere.
Fledgling_Tempest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:03 am

Username: Metatarsals
Longneck Name: Domino

Longneck Personality: Domino can come off as really shy, but he actually just prefers quiet places. He grew up in a place with a lot of noise pollution and a high density of creatures so he likes his space. He comes out of his shell a lot when he is watching magic tricks- they were one of his favorite things when he was growing up, because he used to watch street artists do card tricks on street corners. One of his dreams is to become a master of card tricks. In his free time, he likes to relax a lot by reading a book or writing. Unfortunately, his predisposition to crowds and noise have made it hard for him to find a proper tribe, but there are still some quiet longnecks he hangs out with occasionally.
Longneck Hobbies: card tricks, reading, writing, taking walks
Longneck Friends: Pasir, Tick
Last adoption?: not at the pound (this is my first pound adopt!)
Anything else?: thanks for this awesome idea! I love all the patterns you’ve made!
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Bump!

Was supposed to end 2 days ago, but I’m extending for two more days c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 am

whoops just found out this place existed

I'll definitely be going for this next round!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:07 pm

MoonlightTabby wrote:Username: MoonlightTabby
Longneck Name: Bestla
Longneck Personality: Bestla is a shy longneck who will only come out of her cave home at night. She talks in mostly whispers and there's a feeling of mystery whenever she's around. She's a positive longneck, and always tries to see the best in a situation, unless that situation is socializing, than there might be a problem. Bestla has never been good at talking to other longnecks and prefers not to talk very often because of this, as she finds it to be extremely embarrassing. She's a mysterious longneck because of this, as she's rarely ever seen, and when she is she makes it hard to hear her voice.
Longneck Hobbies: She finds most comfort in looking at the night sky and stargazing, looking out for constellations and watching as a new day starts has always been relaxing for her after all. She also likes to collect random trinkets at night, and she enjoys bragging about her large collection of rare finds at times.
Longneck Friends: After seeing Shizuka so much during the night, she had started talking to the owl loving longneck. Over time they've become good friends, and she enjoys her occasional encounters with him.
Last Adoption?: None, the pound is just opening after all
Anything Else?: I'm so happy to see this place finally up and running! Also, I love all these longnecks, it was really hard to pick just one I wanted, good job Chiikapuu on these beautiful longnecks ;o;

ForgottenShadow wrote:
    Username: ForgottenShadow
    Longneck Name: October
    Longneck Personality: October is a lazy, chubby longneck. He loves trying different types of food & taking a good, long nap afterwards.
    Longneck Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating...
    Longneck Friends: None yet! If I get him, I’d definitely be open for people to have heir longnecks be friends with him <3
    Last Adoption?: Never at the pound!
    Question(s): So, are extras + prettying up allowed here? owo
    Anything Else?: Aaa, he’s precious! Good luck to everyone who enters for him! I adore the idea of a pound, and Chiikapuu did a fantastic job on these!

To answer your question, yes, but it won’t add to your likely hood of winning c:

Fledgling_Tempest wrote:Username: Fledgling_Tempest
Longneck Name: Electra
Longneck Personality: A bundle of energy, Electra loves the outdoors and going for walks in the big old growth cedar forest that grows just outside the town she lives in. She's also fascinated by technology, and with her curiosity loves to learn and solve puzzles. Electra does have a habit of talking off the ear of anyone who'll stop long enough to listen. She loves to share the stories about her travels but that isn't to say she doesn't like hearing a story or two in return!
Longneck Hobbies: Nature walks, photography, reading, lock puzzles, box puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, puzzles
Longneck Friends: Everyone willing to stop and chat for a minute!
Last Adoption?: Hopefully my first one at the pound!
Anything Else?: Puzzles is starting to look little a fake word now _._

Metatarsals wrote:Username: Metatarsals
Longneck Name: Domino

Longneck Personality: Domino can come off as really shy, but he actually just prefers quiet places. He grew up in a place with a lot of noise pollution and a high density of creatures so he likes his space. He comes out of his shell a lot when he is watching magic tricks- they were one of his favorite things when he was growing up, because he used to watch street artists do card tricks on street corners. One of his dreams is to become a master of card tricks. In his free time, he likes to relax a lot by reading a book or writing. Unfortunately, his predisposition to crowds and noise have made it hard for him to find a proper tribe, but there are still some quiet longnecks he hangs out with occasionally.
Longneck Hobbies: card tricks, reading, writing, taking walks
Longneck Friends: Pasir, Tick
Last adoption?: not at the pound (this is my first pound adopt!)
Anything else?: thanks for this awesome idea! I love all the patterns you’ve made!

Congrats to everyone above! You have all won the Longneck you applied for c:

New Adopts will be up soon!

Also, no one applied for Blossom so I’ve decided to give her a home with me c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh dang!! I just heard of this, and I'd probably go after for blossom if it was still open.

I'm happy she's in a good home, there's always next time c:
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me