αnímαl crσssíng: víllαgєr crσssrσαds (5/6 open)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What species should the artists make next? (Pick up to 2)

Mouse
39%
Frog
20%
Hedgehog
41%

Total votes : 56

αnímαl crσssíng: víllαgєr crσssrσαds (5/6 open)

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 am

Jay wrote:

"Oh?
Is that a townless mayor I see?
Well, fear not, for you've arrived at the Villager Crossroads!"

I apologize for the weird sizing occasionally, I'm not sure what went wrong ;;

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕤 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
Animal Crossing is property of Nintendo and Monolith Sloth

Here at the crossroads, all sorts of species from throughout the universe pass by in search of a
permanent home! These villagers have their own special personality, likes, dislikes, and hobbies.
However, without a town to call home, they're lost! So you, as the mayor of your own town
(Which you can also create at the startup desk), your duty is to house these villagers to expand
your town!
As you expand, more villagers will be able to stay there, and villagers of higher status may wish to stay at your town.

D̟i̟r̟e̟c̟t̟o̟r̟y̟

nєw/íncσmíng spєcíєs
Penguin
Plain Bird
Eagle
Octopus
Crocodile
Bat
Chicken (Coutesy of allergypills)
Axolotl (Courtesy of rinpun)
3 New dog species
Kangaroo M/F
Reptiles (Courtesy of allergypills)
Shark
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 am, edited 63 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Main Visitor's Hall

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 am

::Recent Activities::
5/29- Accepting villager suggestions! Artists are free to
make their own linearts and send them to me!
5/28- Welcome, Mayor Poppy!
5/25- Camp Camp mini event :3
5/21- Welcome, Mayor Elve and Mayor Leafy!
5/20- Welcome, Mayor Angel!
5/18- Welcome, Mayor Ravie!
5/16- Welcome, Mayor Periwinkle and Mayor Nova Scorn!
5/15- Welcome, Mayor Train!
5/14- Welcome, Mayor Periwinlke!
5/12- Welcome, Mayor Moon!
5/10- Welcome, Mayor Fufu, Mayor J, and Mayor Eli!
5/9- Crossroads Open!
8/26- Welcome, Mayor Ghazal!
9/16- Welcome, Mayor Amelia!
10/7- Halloween Event begins!
10/10- Welcome, Mayor Lynn Willows!

Current Towns
Seaside [A1] - Mayor Amelia
Junction [A2] - Mayor J
Grimshire [A4] - Mayor Ghazal
Theta [A5] - Mayor Moth
Euphoric [A6] - Mayor Train
Ravenon [A7] - Mayor Lynn Willows
Pastel Junction [B2] - Mayor Periwinkle
Twofold [B3] - Mayor Elve
Hearth's Haven [B4] - Mayor Gracie
Gardenia [B6] - Mayor Poppy
Elka Village/Crossroads [C4] - Mayor Winters
Mischief [C5] - Mayor Angel
Baycliff [C6] - Mayor Ravie
Galaxy Valley [C7] - Mayor Nova Scorn
Asterisk [D1] - Mayor Fufu
Elmhollow [D2] - Mayor Leafy
Bugville [D6] - Mayor Eli
Moon Forest[D7] - Mayor Moon

Crossroads Staff
-Hybrid Winters; Founder+Artist
-rinpun; Artist
-ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ; Artist
-LittleTrain; Artist
-fufu is indecisive; Artist
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:37 am, edited 37 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info Booth

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 am

"Welcome to the info booth, your first stop for help and information!
This is where you can find quick notes and descriptions on different areas of the Crossroads, as well as some FAQ (Soon to come)!"

Main Visitor's Hall
This is where most notifications and newsletters are found! If some event or new town has sprung, it'll be noted here with the mayor and town's name (Or name of the event)! Staff members working at the Crossroads are also listed here.

Startup Desk
Where every new mayor's journey begins. This is where you will found your town by filling out the registration form. You may not claim any villagers until your town is founded.

Train Station
The first, and oldest, place to find villagers. Come here for species such as cats, dogs, horses, squirrels, and bears. Often FCFS when the form is filled out.

Bus Stop
Another place to find villagers, though of slightly higher rarity. The bus stop doesn't visit of as many or as often. However, these villagers often have abnormal outfits or appearances. Come here for cats, dogs, deer, wolves, foxes, and rabbits (And occasionaly stranger creatures...).

Waiting Room
The final and least populated place to find villagers. Those who are found here have either left their town or are strange beasts unable to feel safe at home. They are quite hard to convince, but will remain in your town as long as it remains active. Most of the time, you must have at least 1 or 2 villagers already. Come here for villagers from inactive towns, dragons, dinosaurs, unicorns, and other strange/magical beasts.

Area Map
This lists the various towns created by other players, as well as branching forums from the main Crossroads!
The 'Local Towns' section is used to mark areas of land taken for towns. Each plot is marked with a letter and a number in brackets. If they are green, the plot is open! if it is red, it is claimed, and should have a link to the residing town. This is to allow role playing among towns to work smoothly and sensibly, as each mayor must provide or request a description for their town.
The K.K.Slider Shop is where players can expand their town and make villager requests (Customs).
The Discussion Boards are offline.

Personalities
(Taken from the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Wiki)
Snooty
Snooty villagers can appear offensive and rude sometimes. They are self-centered, hot-tempered and sarcastic, but if the player talks to them often, they open up and become more talkative. However, this doesn't prevent them from making the occasional scathing comment. They tend to wear a lot of makeup. Snooty villagers usually have exotic or upper-class names, or names relating to high-value items and gemstones, making them easy to distinguish when talking to villagers around the town. Snooty villagers go to sleep late at night, and they will often talk about Gracie and how much they love her clothing.

Peppy
Peppy villagers are totally fun! Perky, excitable and always looking on the bright side, they come out of their homes often. They usually wake up early in the morning and are always excited to see the player. They find it easy to get along with other villagers, but when rude or cranky villagers are mean to them, peppy villagers are rude right back to them. They have short attention spans and wild imaginations. They express a number of aspirations which they will often share with the player such as their numerous claims to stardom as a pop star or diva. They have a tendency to say stereotypical peppy words. They commonly clap while saying a long, drawn-out "Yaaaay!" to show excitement and tend to claim they are hyper because they eat candy frequently.

Normal
Normal villagers, despite being called "normal," have a lack of self-worth. They do not have any concern for their physical appearance, making them happy with what they have got. Their neutral outlook on things mean that they get along very well with every villager. They are the mother-like characters in the town, appearing friendly, sweet, and hospitable towards the player and other villagers. They are very rarely angry and tend to take insults and disappointment easily, but will apologize even though they may not have done anything. They also seem to enjoy cooking and will often ask the player about food.

Uchi
This is a new personality for the New Leaf game. this personality resembles that of the Snooty villagers yet is very caring. People have given this personality the nickname of Big Sister Type. They can be quite blunt and tomboyish, and come across rude sometimes. Uchi villagers wake up at 11AM and sleep at 3AM.

Jock
A jock is an animal athlete who is considered unintelligent and dull-witted. Jocks are obsessed with sports, talking frequently about their physical appearance and sporting progress. Stereotypically, they are also quite stupid, incessantly confusing themselves - calling the brain "the Brian" and failing to grasp the simple concept of the game 'rock, paper, scissors'. Also, jocks rarely talk about fashion, although they are in some ways alike to snooty villagers. They are the brother-like characters in the game, giving pep talks to the player and appearing competitive towards them and other villagers when they partake in town events. They are rarely angry.

Cranky
The cranky characters can seem quite bitter and out-of-touch with social trends, making them generally unpopular with the peppy villagers; but sometimes funny. They are the only deep-voiced villagers and many have frowns. They go to bed very late and wake up pretty late too. If you wanna visit a cranky animal when they're sleeping, you are greeted with an angry letter explaining that they are sleeping, "I'm catching some Z's right now, wake me and REGRET IT", which is a good example of how easily irritated they can be. They usually spend a small amount of their day in their houses, and most of the day out. They are very self-centered and grumpy, like angry, irritable old men. Though it may be hard, they slowly warm up to you.

Lazy
Lazy villagers are relaxed, sleep-loving male characters. They have a laid back lifestyle, hospitable nature and love of food. They appear somewhat friendly, in the way they speak and talk about hobbies and fashion. In Animal Crossing: Wild World, they may mention reading an unseen magazine, called "Chillin' Magazine", which also reflects on their chilled, relaxed lifestyle. They often mention theories relating to certain aspects of the town, which they will mention in conversation to the player or other villagers. They do not take insults most of the time but sometimes they can, though they are very friendly and open minded. They find it easy to get along with and talk to other villagers, including the player.

Smug
This is the a type of villager in New Leaf. Little is known about this, just that they are very polite, kind, and gentlemanly and will easily get along with other villagers. They seem to be a mix between all villagers. They are lively and kind, as well as positive.

FAQ
How often can I adopt?Once per week, so make sure you find the perfect friend!

How often are the areas refilled? We do our best to refill one a week on Friday, and release codes the following Wednesday.
Last edited by eckvanet. on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚙 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚔

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 am

Myra wrote:

Myra bows in greeting.
She assumes you've come to register to found a town and hands you the registration form.

Code: Select all
[center][quote][b][size=150][color=#00BF00]REGISTRATION FORM #00[/color][/size][/b]
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]PLOT:[/b]
[b]TOWN'S NAME:[/b]
[b]TOWN'S DESCRIPTION:[/b]
[b]LINK:[/b][/quote][/center]

Tips
Username- Your username, silly!
Name- Your Mayor name! For example, I choose to be Mayor Winters!
Plot- Using the 'Local Towns' section of the Area Map, pick an open (Green) spot to place your town in!
Town's Name- Whatever you want to call your town! Fun? Formal? Whatever you want!
Town's Description- Please describe the landscape of your town in at least 30 words. Does it have a river? Where? Is it rainy ofte, or snowy, or dry? Is it made on hills, or plains, or in a forest? You may also PM me to request a random description. Do NOT leave this blank.
Link- Please link your town here. As in, please make a separate forum for your town in here, then put the link here! (Your forum should list its name, description, plot, population, and villagers at LEAST)
Last edited by eckvanet. on Thu May 10, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tɾαιɳ Sƚαƚισɳ

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:04 am

A quiet little train station with lockers on the far side.
A few plastic chairs gather dust along the opposite wall.
The train slides to a stop.

((Scheduled refill: ?))

Hybrid Winters wrote:119

- wrote:...
[img]-[/img]

[center][quote][b]Approach a villager![/b]
[i]Username:[/i]
[i]Villager Number:[/i]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Personality:[/i]
[i]About Them:[/i] [size=85](Optional)[/size][/quote][/center]
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:01 am, edited 43 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

вυѕ ѕтσρ

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:04 am

A shabby little wooden bus
stop stops the rain from reaching the
inhabitants. Help wanted posters
and advertisements are tacked to
the walls and one long bench is
propped on the back wall.
The bus heaves to a stop.

((Scheduled refill: ?))

rinpun wrote:110

rinpun wrote:A snake slides along the bus stop,
looking jazz-happy and quite hyperactive. He
wears a colorful shirt with pride, as well as a
sticker with '111.'

Hybrid Winters wrote:134

Last edited by eckvanet. on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 45 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:05 am

A soft tune plays overhead,
audible, but not completely
noticeable. Several soft chairs
wait, empty.
Quiet footfalls approach.

((Next arrival: ??))

Hybrid Winters wrote:133

[i]Town Population:[/i] [size=85](Must usually be 1+)[/size]
Last edited by eckvanet. on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 32 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴍᴀᴘ

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:05 am

Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 am, edited 29 times in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Events

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 am

Last edited by eckvanet. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:30 am, edited 7 times in total.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: αnímαl crσssíng: víllαgєr crσssrσαds (OPEN!)

Postby ectophasm » Thu May 10, 2018 3:26 pm

REGISTRATION FORM #01
USERNAME: fufu is indecisive (will definitely change in the future)
NAME: Mayor Fufu!
PLOT: D1
TOWN'S NAME: Asterisk
TOWN'S DESCRIPTION: Asterisk's river runs through the entire town, cutting it into north and south halves. It was originally overrun by weeds, but a new project sets out to pick those weeds and make the town generally prettier than it used to be.
LINK: bam

the town name and description are based off of my new leaf town, to which I lost the cartridge for. ;-;
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me